Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Slide1-1423008109.jpg (720×540) about 4 hours ago
- http://ptac.ed.gov/sites/default/files/Student%20Privacy%20and%20Online%20Educational%20Services%20%28February%202014%29.pdf about 6 hours ago
- Google Forms: Sign In Sheet & Providing Weekly Feedback to Students | Teacher Tech about 8 hours ago
- A Wonderful Google Drive Tool to Insert Different Accents in Your Docs ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning about 8 hours ago
- 25 maps that explain the English language - Vox about 8 hours ago
- How one man earned $1 million teaching online courses - Business Insider about 8 hours ago
- Interview: Kevin Carey, Author Of 'The End Of College' : NPR Ed : NPR about 8 hours ago
- Guy Kawasaki - The Art of Simple Questions: How Simple Questions Lead to Great Innovations about 8 hours ago
- MyReadingMapped™ on Mar 03, 15
- Professionally Designed Templates to Use in Google Docs and Sheets ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning on Mar 03, 15
97 members, 206 items
49 members, 30 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
523 members, 2426 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 18 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
129 members, 98 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.