Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Why Apple and Pearson Don’t Owe LAUSD a Dime | Felix Jacomino about 4 hours ago
- Coding in the Classroom: A Long-Overdue Inclusion | Edutopia about 4 hours ago
- CEEO: Outreach on Apr 17, 15
- STEM Robotics 101 EV3 | STEMRobotics on Apr 17, 15
- How can a programming language be boring? - ICT an on Apr 17, 15
- Building coding into art, English, and history classes. on Apr 17, 15
- Google Draw: Tips for Making Mind Maps | Teacher Tech on Apr 17, 15
- Turn Your Drawings Into 3D-Printable Models With MakerBot's iPad App on Apr 17, 15
- Making Paper from Invasive Plants - Make: | Make: on Apr 17, 15
- Free Technology for Teachers: Dozens Free iPad App Reviews Arranged by Grade on Apr 17, 15
97 members, 206 items
49 members, 30 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
530 members, 2436 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 18 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
129 members, 99 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.