Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Free Technology for Teachers: ScratchMath - Great Ideas for Using Scratch in Elementary Math about 3 hours ago
- Coding Resources for non-Computer Science Teachers | Coding Is Exploding! about 3 hours ago
- Google Docs Writing Journal - Teacher Tech on Jul 25, 16
- Do Not Install These 10 Popular Android Apps on Jul 25, 16
- Does the Device Matter | Teaching in the Primary Years on Jul 23, 16
- Hackaday Prize: 20 Projects that Make Us All Citizen Scientists | Hackaday on Jul 23, 16
- 3 Challenges As Hands-On, DIY 'Maker' Culture Moves Into Schools : NPR Ed : NPR on Jul 23, 16
- Google Classroom: Hear From Everyone - Teacher Tech on Jul 23, 16
- Flippity: Easily Turn Google Spreadsheets into Fla on Jul 23, 16
- Schools Have a Cubone to Pick With Pokemon Go Over Privacy | EdSurge News on Jul 23, 16
51 members, 32 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
609 members, 2747 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 21 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
133 members, 129 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
293 members, 1319 items
Games that everyone can play and enjoy.