Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- 10 Chrome Extensions Every Student Should Install | The Thinking Stick about 6 hours ago
- Now - HowStuffWorks about 6 hours ago
- Google Apps update alerts: New Google Forms now the default option, with improvements to add-ons, script editing, and more about 6 hours ago
- Free Technology for Teachers: How to Create a Video-based Poll about 6 hours ago
- Middle School Maker Journey: Assessment in an Ungraded Classroom | Edutopia about 6 hours ago
- 2 Expert Tips to Give Your 3D Prints Smooth, Colorful Finishes | Make: on Feb 11, 16
- I wish I weren't the only girl in my computer science class | Education | The Guardian on Feb 11, 16
- National Science Foundation on Feb 11, 16
- Free Technology for Teachers: How to Create Historical Facebook Profiles With Google Drawings on Feb 11, 16
- SVG Lesson Plans - Coding SVG Images on Feb 11, 16
49 members, 30 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
577 members, 2567 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 18 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
130 members, 122 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
289 members, 1298 items
Games that everyone can play and enjoy.