Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- STEM resources: Introducing Hacking STEM about 14 hours ago
- Our School Is Not “Flush With about 14 hours ago
- The Tech Edvocate’s List of 50 about 14 hours ago
- 3D Printing of Body Parts! An Emerging Medical Trend | POGO Physio Gold Coast about 14 hours ago
- 50 Of The Best Teaching And Learning Apps For 2... about 14 hours ago
- 63A Techy Teacher's Toolbox: MORE Fabulous Chrome Extensions! - Teaching with Technology about 14 hours ago
- Google Sheets: Split Text to Columns - Teacher Tech about 14 hours ago
- This 3D printed cast is revolutionizing how we heal broken bones - YouTube about 14 hours ago
- 25 Kids That Made Millions Before Graduating High School about 14 hours ago
- Shannon Miller on Twitter: "My New Favorite Must Follow Pinterest Account.... @maker_maven https://t.co/jsfxJ9OUkr #Makerspace #STEAM #futurereadylibs #tlchat" about 14 hours ago
51 members, 32 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
631 members, 2880 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 21 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
133 members, 130 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
304 members, 1329 items
Games that everyone can play and enjoy.