Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Listening Comprehension, Listening that sparks learning | Listenwise on Dec 05, 16
- Gabe Banner on Twitter: "@brasst How can we inspire the next generation to be coders, not Kardashians ? https://t.co/MurFePz00O #codingkids" on Dec 05, 16
- Flipboard on Flipboard on Dec 04, 16
- The Glass Universe: Harvard's Women Who Revolutionized Astronomy - The Atlantic on Dec 03, 16
- Break the Code — Breakout EDU on Dec 02, 16
- TechTools2Try- Symbaloo Gallery on Dec 02, 16
- 10 great gifts made from upcycled sweaters - Holy Kaw! on Dec 02, 16
- Programming for Students | A Listly List on Dec 02, 16
- Computing blog - teachwithict on Dec 02, 16
- Creating a School (on Mars) From Scratch - A.J. JULIANI on Dec 02, 16
51 members, 32 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
623 members, 2834 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 21 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
133 members, 129 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
301 members, 1323 items
Games that everyone can play and enjoy.