Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Huesken, Gerald / Fantasy Geopolitics on Aug 28, 15
- 10 Tips to Make Engaging Presentations in Google Drive ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning on Aug 27, 15
- A Great New Tool to Help You Integrate Technology In Your Lesson Plans ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning on Aug 27, 15
- Fantasy Geopolitics on Aug 27, 15
- 30+ amazing resources for reading (and learning!) Spanish on Aug 27, 15
- Philosophy Explained With Donuts | Open Culture on Aug 26, 15
- Grading for Mastery and Redesigning My Gradebook | on Aug 26, 15
- 404 - WeAreTeachers on Aug 26, 15
- How to Extend the Battery Life of an iPad - 10 Easy Steps on Aug 26, 15
- MIT's newest 3D printer spouts 10 materials at a time on Aug 26, 15
49 members, 30 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
553 members, 2488 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 18 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
129 members, 112 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
275 members, 1291 items
Games that everyone can play and enjoy.