Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Computer Science Education Made Fun and Easy about 12 hours ago
- Why Making and the Arts Need Each Other to Survive about 12 hours ago
- What the New Screen Time Guidelines For Kids Reall about 12 hours ago
- What Comprehensive Computer Science Education for All Students Looks Like – Medium on Oct 21, 16
- E-textiles y fundamentos de Lilypad Arduino para wearables on Oct 21, 16
- Greed is Destroying K-12 Education System on Oct 21, 16
- Tiny Fabric-Clinging Robots Are A Fashion Statemen on Oct 21, 16
- Survey shows millennials fall for cyber scams more often than seniors on Oct 21, 16
- The Electric Educator: 10 Google Forms Tricks! on Oct 21, 16
- Getting_Smart: An Introduction to Design for the on Oct 21, 16
51 members, 32 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
618 members, 2828 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 21 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
133 members, 129 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
299 members, 1322 items
Games that everyone can play and enjoy.