Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Wonder if is worth the time? Read Hour Of Code Im on Feb 25, 17
- Small group this morning, but very engaged. Half on Feb 25, 17
- Valley Middle School of STEM - FAB LAB on Feb 23, 17
- Curriculum on Feb 23, 17
- The MN Google Summit is only three weeks away. I'm on Feb 22, 17
- Flipboard on Flipboard on Feb 22, 17
- Supporting children in doing data science – HCI & Design at UW – Medium on Feb 22, 17
- Flipboard on Flipboard on Feb 21, 17
- 13 Rules Regarding Proper Email Etiquette from Around the World | Mental Floss on Feb 21, 17
- Five Ways Teachers Can Use Google Forms For Classroom Administrative Tasks on Feb 21, 17
51 members, 32 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
631 members, 2880 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 21 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
133 members, 130 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
304 members, 1350 items
Games that everyone can play and enjoy.