Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- ISTE-CTN - Home about 20 hours ago
- CS Teaching Tips: A project funded by the NSF (Grant # 1339404) about 23 hours ago
- Home | Pencil Code Gym about 23 hours ago
- About CS First | Google CS First about 23 hours ago
- Google for Education: about 24 hours ago
- | Stratasys about 24 hours ago
- Computational Thinking for Educators - - Unit 1 - Introducing Computational Thinking about 24 hours ago
- Laser Fume Extraction | AD Base 2 Oracle | BOFA Americas, Inc on May 03, 16
- Computer Science Unplugged | STEM on May 03, 16
- Mobilize | Mobilizing for Innovative Computer Science Teaching and Learning on May 03, 16
51 members, 31 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
602 members, 2718 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 21 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
133 members, 129 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
292 members, 1317 items
Games that everyone can play and enjoy.