Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Computer Science Teacher: Coding For More Than an Hour on Nov 24, 15
- 3 Awesome Chromebook Tools to Annotate Web Content ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning on Nov 24, 15
- prosthetic kids hand challenge - Home on Nov 24, 15
- Free Technology for Teachers: 11 TED-Ed Videos on How the Human Body Works on Nov 24, 15
- The Big Picture Program Focuses on Real-World Skills and Projects to Help Teenagers Who Struggle in Traditional Classrooms - The Atlantic on Nov 24, 15
- Win A Custom Fabric Dress form on Nov 24, 15
- “Maker movement gathers steam” in Australia | Invent To Learn on Nov 24, 15
- Panoramio Reviews | edshelf on Nov 24, 15
- Why Understanding These Four Types of Mistakes Can Help Us Learn | MindShift | KQED News on Nov 24, 15
- Web Cam Toy – like an online Photobooth | Tim Rylands on Nov 24, 15
49 members, 30 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
561 members, 2521 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 18 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
130 members, 118 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
281 members, 1296 items
Games that everyone can play and enjoy.