Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- G Suite Update Alerts: Convert text to all CAPS and more in Google Docs about 17 hours ago
- G Suite Update Alerts: New Calendar administrator privileges available in the Admin console about 17 hours ago
- 'You Can't Unring a Bell' - Unimpossible Missions - GE - YouTube about 17 hours ago
- KATE_MSU on Twitter: "Makerspaces are an important addition to schools to teach analysis, creativity, failure is okay, and more. #eduKATE #kyedchat #kylchat https://t.co/UvZ71XQCrJ" about 17 hours ago
- Pls share: SPA is hosting a week-long, half day So about 17 hours ago
- Loan Program Application Requirements | The Finch on Mar 28, 17
- 1,000 Math Teachers Tell Me Wh on Mar 28, 17
- Why Is Silicon Valley So Awful to Women? on Mar 28, 17
- Computer Science Teacher: CSPdWeek: Free Professional Development for many K-12 Teachers on Mar 28, 17
- Enter for a chance to win a Cubelets TWELVE kit on Mar 28, 17
51 members, 32 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
632 members, 2889 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 21 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
133 members, 130 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
304 members, 1354 items
Games that everyone can play and enjoy.