Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- I am concerned tha5fe7t Logger Pro for Windows installs Quicktime. Is there an alternative? > Vernier Software & Technology about 15 hours ago
- New- You Can Now Add Different Pre-made Charts to Your Google Documents ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning on May 23, 16
- Minnesota eLearning Summit | CCE Events on May 23, 16
- How to Marry Computer Science and Maker Ed—MacGyver Style; Plus 10 Resources for CS Maker Integration | EdSurge News on May 23, 16
- 14 Questions Every Teacher Should Ask Themselves About That Lesson Plan - on May 23, 16
- FabLearn Meaningful Making Book on May 23, 16
- So many CS tools to consider, so little time! | CS10K Community on May 22, 16
- CS Unplugged: An enrichment and extension programme for primary-aged students by Tim Bell (Paperback) - Lulu on May 20, 16
- Loan Program Application Requirements | The Finch on May 20, 16
- Home - Dexter Industries on May 20, 16
51 members, 32 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
603 members, 2727 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 21 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
133 members, 129 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
293 members, 1317 items
Games that everyone can play and enjoy.