Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Education Theme Movie Clips for Teaching and Sermon Video Illustrations at WingClips.com about 10 hours ago
- None of the Above: A Bubble-Free Final Exam | Three Teachers Talk about 14 hours ago
- 30 Educational Web Tools for Teacher Librarians ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning on Apr 26, 17
- Scooter Computer and Mr. Chips- Think Computer! - YouTube on Apr 26, 17
- Free Technology for Teachers: 10 Math Tutorial YouTube Channels Not Named Khan Academy on Apr 26, 17
- Control Alt Achieve: Creative Google Slides Uses for Students on Apr 26, 17
- 6 Gut-Punchers to Read After You Binge-Watch 13 Reasons Why | Three Teachers Talk on Apr 26, 17
- Multiple security holes discovered in Linksys routers – Naked Security on Apr 26, 17
- Tech Tip of the Week: Google Docs Hidden Features - Week 9 on Apr 26, 17
- Tech Tip of the Week: Awesome Tips & Tricks For Google Slides - Week 6 on Apr 26, 17
51 members, 32 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
632 members, 2891 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 21 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
133 members, 130 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
305 members, 1354 items
Games that everyone can play and enjoy.