Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- OPINION: Ten 'Feisty' Tips on Connecting To Educators | EdSurge News on 2014-03-04
- Inside Search on 2014-02-28
- Apple - IT on 2014-02-28
- Wheelchair-Bound Woman Walks Again With a 3D Printed Exoskeleton on 2014-02-26
- CodeCombat: Learn to code through dungeon crawling | Crave - CNET on 2014-02-26
- This New Girl-Powered Engineering Toy Asks Kids To Design And Wire Their Own Dollhouse | Co.Exist | ideas + impact on 2014-02-26
- 8 Compelling Books to Get Kids Programming on 2014-02-26
- Why It's Time To Change How Students Cite Their Work - Edudemic on 2014-02-26
- Quick grading with Flubaroo – ProfHacker - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education on 2014-02-26
- STEM Education: Over 25 STEAM Links Filled With Resources and Information | 21 st Century Educational Technology and Learning on 2014-02-25
96 members, 205 items
49 members, 30 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
489 members, 2361 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 18 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
129 members, 98 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.