Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- If You Give a Mouse an iPhone, Ann Droyd - YouTube on Oct 01, 15
- Masher ~ mash video clips, music tracks & photos | Tim Rylands on Oct 01, 15
- Dropbox - Campus Cup on Oct 01, 15
- The Bare Minimum Of Learning Technology on Sep 29, 15
- Some Very Good Tools and Apps to Create Educational Flashcards to Use in Class ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning on Sep 29, 15
- Google Virtual-Reality System Aims to Enliven Educ on Sep 29, 15
- Instructables Offers Tons of Educational Do-it-yourself Projects to Use in Class with Students ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning on Sep 29, 15
- Lisa Nielsen: The Innovative Educator: 3 Lessons From Student Makers - #MakerFaire #MakerED #makeEDU on Sep 29, 15
- Google Drive: Students Turn In a Folder | Teacher Tech on Sep 26, 15
- 24 Video Games You Can Say Yes to After School | Common Sense Media on Sep 26, 15
49 members, 30 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
557 members, 2498 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 18 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
129 members, 114 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
278 members, 1294 items
Games that everyone can play and enjoy.