Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- The Global Search for Education: Our Top 12 Global Teacher Blogs - What are the biggest mistakes teachers make when integrating technology into the classroom? | C. M. Rubin on Mar 28, 15
- Educational Technology Guy: Texthelp Announces Teach for Google - free PD to help educators use Google Edu on Mar 28, 15
- 12 Google Search Tricks You Probably Didn't Know | The Gooru on Mar 28, 15
- Pivot This: Summarize Google Forms Data | Teacher Tech on Mar 28, 15
- Stockhouse Stratasys Provides on Mar 28, 15
- Need to check out: Learn Coding, 21st Century Flue on Mar 28, 15
- MakerBot and Sam’s Club Ink 300 Store Deal - 3DPrint.com on Mar 28, 15
- Make The Best of Your Gmail with These Excellent Apps on Mar 27, 15
- A Handy App for Converting Google Sheets into Google Docs on Mar 27, 15
- 6 Ideas for teaching the Computing curriculum - IC on Mar 27, 15
97 members, 206 items
49 members, 30 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
525 members, 2430 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 18 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
129 members, 98 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.