Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Program Changes for 2015 | TEALS on May 22, 15
- http://library.tealsk12.org/schools/2015/TEALS%20Implementation%20Guide%202015.pdf on May 22, 15
- CS Principles on May 22, 15
- Teach | Parallax Inc on May 22, 15
- Spruce Up Your Centers with Technology on May 21, 15
- 7 questions to ask about big name speakers at educ on May 21, 15
- Open hardware guru answers: Arduino or Raspberry Pi? | Opensource.com on May 21, 15
- 10 Great Classroom Management Apps for Teachers ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning on May 21, 15
- BPS Research Digest: Poverty shapes how children think about themselves on May 21, 15
- A Teen Take on Ed Tech | Youth Radio -- Youth Media International on May 21, 15
97 members, 206 items
49 members, 30 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
535 members, 2454 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 18 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
129 members, 100 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.