Middle School Technology Coordinator
Apple Distinguished Educator 2005
I am interested in Education,tablet computing,educational uses of technology,Apple computers,cooking.
I use Diigo because It's helped me discover tons of great resources shared by peers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Handwriting Thoughts - System and Education. on Sep 29, 16
- Computer Science Careers Guide – Careers with Code on Sep 29, 16
- Teaching in Hollywood on Sep 28, 16
- Cinematic Storytelling with iPad 2014 on Sep 28, 16
- The Epic Guide to FiLMiC Pro for iOS & Android - YouTube on Sep 28, 16
- Epic Tutorials for iPhone, iPad, and iOS - YouTube on Sep 28, 16
- FiLMiC Pro - Mobile HD Video Camera for iPhone, iPad | App of the Year | Mobile HD Video Camera for iPhone, iPad | App of the Year on Sep 28, 16
- FiLMiC Pro Mobile Video Gear | Cases for iPhone and iPad | Mobile HD Video Camera for iPhone, iPad | App of the Year on Sep 28, 16
- The Brown Bag STEM Challenge- 10 Projects for Engaging STEM | Starfish Education on Sep 27, 16
- NOVA Online | Teachers | Technology/Engineering Classroom Activities | PBS on Sep 27, 16
51 members, 32 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
615 members, 2805 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
18 members, 21 items
A collection of links to stories about our initiative and resources we find useful.
133 members, 129 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
297 members, 1322 items
Games that everyone can play and enjoy.