Principal of a private k-6 school in Alfragide, Portugal
I am interested in Education,Arts,nature.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Ministério da Educação on Jul 01, 11
- Free Opener: Open PDF Files on Jun 23, 11
- Guia Tutorial - Paint.net - Adicionar Logotipo - Video on May 22, 11
- YouTube - Paint.NET Tutorial (beginner) on May 22, 11
- YouTube - paint.net tutorial on May 22, 11
- 10 Best Paint.NET Tutorials | Mitchelaneous on May 22, 11
- [Tutorial]Paint.Net on May 22, 11
- Tutoriais para Paint.NET on May 22, 11
- Paint.NET Resources and Tutorials on May 22, 11
- Tutoriais Paint.NET on May 22, 11
7185 members, 16988 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
3034 members, 7573 items
This group is for all those interested in the use of social software for learning and in developing new pedagogic approaches to elearning
2070 members, 2054 items
Sharing resources and ideas for use with interactive whiteboards. Also, partner with THE 2010 INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD CHALLENGE Round 1 in June Round 2 in September: http://iwbchallenge.wikispaces.com - for teachers AND STUDENTS.
101 members, 552 items
This is a group of people interested in learning more about using MOODLE with people who need to learn. It need not be limited, but it was started as an initiative of Group Seven (G7) within the second session of the MOODLE for Teachers course of the IT4ALL (integrating-technology.org)
1883 members, 5369 items
These are the sites I've bookmarked as good for teachers to use or are about education