Principal of a private k-6 school in Alfragide, Portugal
I am interested in Education,Arts,nature.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Ministério da Educação on 2011-07-01
- Free Opener: Open PDF Files on 2011-06-23
- Guia Tutorial - Paint.net - Adicionar Logotipo - Video on 2011-05-22
- YouTube - Paint.NET Tutorial (beginner) on 2011-05-22
- YouTube - paint.net tutorial on 2011-05-22
- 10 Best Paint.NET Tutorials | Mitchelaneous on 2011-05-22
- [Tutorial]Paint.Net on 2011-05-22
- Tutoriais para Paint.NET on 2011-05-22
- Paint.NET Resources and Tutorials on 2011-05-22
- Tutoriais Paint.NET on 2011-05-22
6165 members, 14898 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
2554 members, 6039 items
This group is for all those interested in the use of social software for learning and in developing new pedagogic approaches to elearning
1959 members, 1676 items
Sharing resources and ideas for use with interactive whiteboards. Also, partner with THE 2010 INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD CHALLENGE Round 1 in June Round 2 in September: http://iwbchallenge.wikispaces.com - for teachers AND STUDENTS.
88 members, 527 items
This is a group of people interested in learning more about using MOODLE with people who need to learn. It need not be limited, but it was started as an initiative of Group Seven (G7) within the second session of the MOODLE for Teachers course of the IT4ALL (integrating-technology.org)
1516 members, 4224 items
These are the sites I've bookmarked as good for teachers to use or are about education