Written and spoken words, sound recordings, still and moving images, prints, maps, and sheet music that document the American experience (Library of Congress)
Research portal published by the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse & Alcoholism.
5000+ full text, audio and video versions of public speeches, sermons, legal proceedings, lectures, debates, interviews, other recorded media events.
An electronic archive of volumes of American poetry prior to 1920.
"A selection of published works."
- Africana_Resources (11)
- American_Culture_Databases (6)
- Art_Resources (5)
- Business_Resources (8)
- Engineering_Resources (11)
- History_Databases (6)
- Humanities_Resources (26)
- News_Resources (8)
- Physics_and_Astronomy_Resources (6)
- Political_Science_Resources (7)
- Science_Resources (7)
- Womens_and_Gender_Studies_Resources (9)
- american_culture_resources (20)
- business_pi (10)
- history_resources (20)
- humanities_pi (17)
- new@tl (20)
- social_sciences_resources (15)
- womens_and_gender_studies_pi (6)
Click in to find related links.