I have 7 cans left I just bought them (then the doctor said to change the baby to milk, not expired. Expiration date is September and October of 2014 Is anyone interested? Located in Algonquin
Price regularly for ALL seven cans would be $115.00 (retail price)
I would like at least $75.00 but need to get rid of. Please make an offer
All Cans are unopened
Cyanogen Mod 10 arrives for Motorola Atrix 2 smartphone and is called as the most stable custom ROM firmware which ropes in the latest Cyanogen mod 10 firmware update. This CM 10 built brings the joyful Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware update and all the Google Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware apps. All thanks to XDA Forum Member wanggjghost and his team for bringing this awesome firmware. Unfortunately, there is no ETA on by when there will be an official Jellybean 4.1.1 firmware update for Motorola Atrix 2 and we don’t think Motorola will be coming up with this update any time soon. In the last article we saw on how you can root the Motorola Atrix 2
Minimum charge left in the device should be more than 30% so as to make sure that your Atrix 2 device doesn’t get switch off in the process of firmware update. Disable all the antivirus tools in your device as it may interfere with the firmware update. Head over to the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”, enable the USB Debugging by selecting the appropriate option in your Motorola Atrix 2.
Though most of the features are working in this built, but there are quite a few things which doesn’t work which are camera & video.
This site is an easy way to see what all browsers see your page.
good how to for looping a banner scroll to bottom for details
<!-- [DocumentBodyStart:84c97a91-3ce3-4bea-b673-bdd4960d331d] -->
- Make sure the playhead is at the end of the Timeline.
- Scroll to the top of the Timeline panel and click the little icon that looks like a small scroll beside Actions. This icon is called the Open Timeline Actions icon.
- You will be prompted to add an event. Select the complete event from the pop-up menu (see Figure 20). If you don't see the pop-up menu, click the + button.
- The Default Timeline dialog box will now change to show you a number of snippets that can be added to the Timeline (see Figure 21).
- Select Go To and Play from the list. When you make this choice the code snippet shown in Figure 21 appears.
FOUND THE ANSWER!!!!!!!
Add a code snippet to loop an animation
How to make a clickable banner.