Learning analytics involve four basic steps (a gross oversimplification, but feel free to click through if you’d like a more technical examination):
1. Collecting large amounts of data
2. Translating that data into actionable insights
3. Personalization and adaptation.
4. Predicting the best course in the future.
1) Learning needs to be rigorous and based on college and career-ready expectations.
2) Learning is personalized.
3) Learning is collaborative, relevant, and applied.
4) Learning is flexible, taking place anytime, anywhere.
The Alliance for Excellent Education report highlighted new professional responsibilities and roles for teachers:
a) Teachers as Facilitator of Learning
b) User of Data and Assessments
c) Collaborator, Contributor, and Coach with Peers
d) Curriculum Adapter and Designer
Click in to find related links.
Groups interested in teacher
Websites which are helpful f...
Items: 53 | Visits: 566
Created by: Bethany Morin
Online interactive learning ...
Items: 17 | Visits: 387
Created by: Dennis OConnor
Items: 10 | Visits: 644
Created by: Danielle Headington