"f options available for customization (mostly pictures and text), bu"
- Start off with high quality and well researched content
content will need to be interactive and engaging.
Keep the student’s preferences in mind
It’s a good idea to check if your e-learning course maintains a consistent look and feel.
you should take into account different learning styles.
- Make use of Motivational Tools
Be creative and come up with other ways to motivate students. Reward them based on their performance and try to link the course with outcomes that they care about.
- Keep in contact with your students
To make your students feel as close to the class room environment as possible, provide them with the opportunity to get involved in discussions and participate in sessions, not only with instructors but also with other students.
- Over 1/2 of children under 12 who use iPads use them for educational purposes.
- 10% of children under 1 use mobile technology, 39% of kids age 2-4, and by age 5-8, 54% of kids are using mobile technology.
- The majority of parents now agree that technology can be used for educational purposes, and they’re no longer as opposed to its use as they once were!
- While 46% of apps that are used by kids 12 and under, a whopping 42% of apps used are for learning math skills!
Click in to find related links.
Groups interested in students
This list is a collection of...
Items: 144 | Visits: 2478
Created by: Karen McMillan
Emerging technologies hold g...
Items: 25 | Visits: 2863
Created by: Jeremy Price
Links bookmarked as part of ...
Items: 464 | Visits: 2465
Created by: Lucy Gray