Wider adoption of mobile learning - and BYOD - in workplaces to improve productivity.
- Richer and more dynamic learning experiences due to the evolution of mobile phones and tablets.
- Learning offline to increase productivity and give employees more control of their own learning.
- Over 1/2 of children under 12 who use iPads use them for educational purposes.
- 10% of children under 1 use mobile technology, 39% of kids age 2-4, and by age 5-8, 54% of kids are using mobile technology.
- The majority of parents now agree that technology can be used for educational purposes, and they’re no longer as opposed to its use as they once were!
- While 46% of apps that are used by kids 12 and under, a whopping 42% of apps used are for learning math skills!
Click in to find related links.
Groups interested in mobile
Related Lists on Diigo