Wider adoption of mobile learning - and BYOD - in workplaces to improve productivity.
- Richer and more dynamic learning experiences due to the evolution of mobile phones and tablets.
- Learning offline to increase productivity and give employees more control of their own learning.
- Every student is going to be using mobile learning by the year 2016
- The biggest issue right now is bandwidth. Networks just simply can’t keep up with the growth of mobile learning
- Only 2.8% of the massive $8 billion textbook market is spent on e-textbooks. That’s bonkers. Imagine how many startups will continue to enter this space as that little percentage continues to creep up.
- Many homes are still not broadband-connected. About a third aren’t.
Click in to find related links.
Related Lists on Diigo