- when it was written?
- when it was first placed on the Web?
- when it was last revised?
- Is it the most recent revision or version of the document?
- Are all the links on the site current and working, i.e. are there outdated or "dead" links?
- Are there any other indications that the material is kept current?
Using the CRAAP Test
Evaluating Information on the Internet
Evaluating anything you read, print or web based, involves questioning. Is it good information? Or is it CRAAP?
The timeliness of the information. Are there dates on the page to indicate:
Paulo Blikstein - Pesquisador brasileiro de Educação nos EUA