I was looking for a simple solution to test @WebFilter servlet filters. The tests that I had used a lot of mocks, but really just left me unsatisfied. It was not a real world production solution. How would they "really" behave in the actual server environment. I had been using Arquillian to do some testing of our CDI layer, and decided to try it on filters.
Click in to find related links.
Groups interested in warp
Resources gathered for my re...
Items: 11 | Visits: 4
Created by: Stirladrei
Resource for fanfiction writ...
Items: 8 | Visits: 5
Created by: Anna ♥
Be notified when I add new m...
Items: 2 | Visits: 6
Created by: The Time Warp Cafe / Joseph Dunphy