Cool Cat Teacher - http://coolcatteacher.blogspot.com
Feedburner - http://feedburner.google.com
Show Me Widget - http://www.dbachrach.com/showyourself
Comments - Disqus http://www.disqus.com/overview/
Retweet Button from Tweetmeme - http://www.tweetmeme.com
Autoblog post from Diigo - Tagged "educators" - look in settings
This is written to to share information about Cell phones in schools. My first job in the 1990's was in the telecom business and I was the General Manager for Southwest Georgia for Cellular One (precursor to Verizon.) Now, I teach and blog at Cool Cat Teacher. Enjoy and send me your thoughts to coolcatteacher at gmail.com.
Get in line to demo your favorite Web 2.0 tool. -- come to the front.
- IF you want to demo something on your computer - bring the computer w/ a "buddy" -- you will begin talking while they hook up so you can demo.
- Setting the timer for 3 minutes per person. - Paul Wood is our "official official"
- We're streaming into elluminate
- You can present vicariously -- pull someone in from skype video and then use your computer to plug in - bring up the tool and let them present. Let's see who we can skype in!!!
Each person has 3 minutes to present (thus the buddy to set up while you talk.) - You ONLY have 3 minutes - then, you'll be asked to stop!
Vicki Davis's Public Lists (28)
- 11 Essential Tools for Global Collaboration
- AIC Conflict Simulation Getting Started
- Bookmarking and Beyond
- Cell Phones in Education
- Child Safety
- Christian Resources
- class tools
- Collaborative Writing Rubrics
- Cool Cat Teacher Speaking Events
- Digital Citizenship
- Digital Storytelling
- Digiteen Getting Started
- Every Classroom Matters
- Fantastic Classroom Tools
- Flat Classroom
- Flat Classroom Conference
- Flat Classroom Getting Started
- Flat Classroom Project News
- Flipped Classroom
- Ieducation (Iphones and Itouches in the classroom)
- ISTE Resource
- Permissions and AUP samples
- Research 2.0
- Student Projects