- 3D and 4D(x,y,z,t)- reconstruction of dynamic protein interactions in living cells
- N-way FRET for imaging multiple pairs of protein interactions within a single living cell.
- Multispectral FRET microscopy for multiple fluorescence tags and cellular autofluorescence removal.
- The FRET Stoichiometry Tutorial
- The Center for Live Cell Microscopy
esonance Energy Transfer (FRET), which occurs on a length scale similar to that of the diameter of most proteins and can be used to detect the direct binding between two proteins.
These approaches include development of both instrumentation and image analysis/image reconstruction algorithms. Some of our recent work includes:
A 3D image of a macrophage undergoing phagocytosis.
Macrophage accumulation in tumors and atherosclerotic lesions are associated with disease progression. We are interested in applying FRET technologies and mathematical modeling to elucidate the mechanism by which MCSF signaling contributes to these pathologies.
SpaceX and the U.S. Air Force will enter mediation later this month to resolve a lawsuit SpaceX filed contesting an $11 billion sole-source contract the Air Force gave United Launch Alliance to produce enough rocket cores to launch dozens of military satellites, according to court documents filed Jan. 13.
SpaceX will drop its lawsuit against the U.S. Air Force in exchange for the service making more national security launch missions available for competition, the two parties announced Jan. 23.
Only US12.85, buy Vintage Turtle Neck Long Sleeve Lace-Up Plaid Dress For Women (PURPLE,L) at online Maxi Dresses Shop, Sammydress.com.
the researchers reactivated
a shock memory in a male mouse while he got a more positive stimulus