You can import bookmarks from other websites like Delicous, Pocket and Instapapar, or various browsers like
Chrome, Firefox, Safari and so on.
To import your bookmarks into Diigo, please export them as an HTML file first from these sources.
How to export bookmarks from browsers or other services?
Export from Pocket
- Log in to your Pocket account.
- Click the drop-down menu button beside your username.
- Click “Options”.
- Click “Export” and “Export HTML file”.
Export from Instapaper
- Log in to your Instapaper account.
- Click the drop-down menu button beside your username
- Click “Settings”
- Find “Export” and click on “Download .HTML file”
Export from Delicous
- Log in to your Delicious account.
- Mover the "Profile" button on the top right to head to your 'Settings' page
- There you'll find the option to export your links.
Export from Firefox, internet Explore, or Safari