Discussing social media, technology, branding, inbound marketing for schools.
I am interested in social media,inbound marketing,technology,branding,schools.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- NA Admissions on Twitter: "Heading home! Great @AISAPinfo BOD meetings. Thanks for a comfy stay @marriottcolsga Can't wait to be back in Jersey! https://t.co/Jn4EyYfdzg" on Sep 24, 16
- Emily Cretella on Twitter: "Ready to go! #VirCon3: the only speaking gig where it's acceptable to show up in slippers. #bestconferenceever? https://t.co/GQuPRyEN3h" on Sep 19, 16
- Carol Burns on Twitter: "Great session @EmilyCretella! Updating our current site in anticipation of a site overhaul, so very timely! #vircon3 https://t.co/sHetKFKZc7" on Sep 19, 16
- Brendan Schneider on Twitter: "Yes! RT @EmilyCretella:#VirCon3 only speaking gig where it's acceptable to show up in slippers. #bestconferenceever? https://t.co/nxLTTxVUFc" on Sep 19, 16
- Bri on Twitter: ""Create your own style guide for your school." Ahh, validation. Right @Penny_Rogers? on Sep 19, 16
- SsideChristianSchool on Twitter: "@EmilyCretella Your segment was SO good and SO helpful! Thank you for making it fun and interesting!" on Sep 19, 16
- Brendan Schneider on Twitter: "Thank you for killing it @EmilyCretella. Sign up for her free email course here: https://t.co/PqL9PPopRh #VirCon3" on Sep 19, 16
- Mike Hatfield on Twitter: "Interesting. Start your story with the ending first. #VirCon3 @EmilyCretella" on Sep 19, 16
- VirCon3 on Sep 19, 16
- 9 Questions with Sarah Mead on Sep 19, 16
53505 members, 26809 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
15 members, 34 items
Diigo group formed around the NAIS 2011 Annual Conference at National Harbor.