Discussing social media, technology, branding, inbound marketing for schools.
I am interested in social media,inbound marketing,technology,branding,schools.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- 5 Startups That Are Killing It With Content Marketing about 21 hours ago
- Can Twitter's New Marketing Strategy Drive User Gr about 21 hours ago
- XO Communications launches SIPack, a simplified SI about 21 hours ago
- Social Media - Five Social Best-Practices and Their Examples From the Food Industry : MarketingProfs Article about 21 hours ago
- Your Logo is NOT Your Brand - Marketing Brand Strategy in a Nutshell | about 21 hours ago
- Gerald | Fang Fang Restaurant, Communications House about 21 hours ago
- Customer Behavior - The Recipes for Content Marketing Success [Infographic] : MarketingProfs Article about 21 hours ago
- Social Media’s Dual-Edged Sword: Narcissism vs. Self-Esteem | Psychology Today about 21 hours ago
- I need DUTCH emails list, at least 20k! by CREINAU about 21 hours ago
- rjonesx on Twitter: "Ranking #0: SEO for Answers https://t.co/1JSLifQatC via @moz" about 21 hours ago
52937 members, 26585 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
15 members, 34 items
Diigo group formed around the NAIS 2011 Annual Conference at National Harbor.