Discussing social media, technology, branding, inbound marketing for schools.
I am interested in social media,inbound marketing,technology,branding,schools.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
Schools would post their "need" or project on the on Aug 29, 15
Schools would post their "need" or project on the web platform and it would be shared through social media for the community to see.
- Searching for a Job? 500+ Openings in Social Media, PR and More on Jul 12, 15
- Beginners Internet Marketing School: A Longer Term on Jul 05, 15
- Online Marketers Wanted! Find Leads - Contact Busi on Jun 14, 15
- On our list of the top 7 blogs for school administ on Jun 14, 15
fucked up how most ppl (sub)consciously think blac on Apr 28, 15
fucked up how most ppl (sub)consciously think black ppl sound "cooler" so they appropriate "hood dialect" on social media and irl
- New School Network Marketing | Network Marketing | Business Solutions | Health on Mar 19, 15
RT Need 2 get junk food marketing--and junk food on Feb 22, 15
RT @school_bites @MsLatina Need 2 get junk food marketing--and junk food itself--out of our schools. Time for it 2 go! #FoodFri
- Generals Mills' Marketers Go Back to School With CMO Addicks | News - Advertising Age on Feb 22, 15
Social media is very empowerin on Feb 22, 15
Social media is very empowering for insane people who wouldn't get noticed otherwise. Which is a shame for the rest of us….
50173 members, 25711 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
15 members, 34 items
Diigo group formed around the NAIS 2011 Annual Conference at National Harbor.