Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
Works of Richard C. Close on 2013-09-14
ext is an abuse or power.
- http://www.ejmste.com/v5n3/EURASIA_v5n3_Bingimlas.pdf on 2013-03-21
- DFID - Programme resources on 2012-10-22
- World Refugee Day Celebration 2012 | Darfur Dream Team on 2012-10-21
- Toolkits | Peace Child International on 2012-10-19
- WHATS_TRUST_GOT_TO_DO_WITH_IT.pdf on 2012-10-18
- WeVideo - Collaborative Online Video Editor in the Cloud on 2012-10-18
- Sustainable Agriculture Resources and Programs for K-12 Youth / Courses and Curricula / Learning Center / SARE Nationwide - SARE on 2012-10-17
- Gizmos Freeware Reviews on 2011-03-02
- UNESCO | Education - What are the “skills” referred to in this approach? on 2011-02-24
1 members, 1 items
Resources for Community Learning Center at: http://communitylearningcenters.ning.com Sponsored by Http://globallearningframework.ning.com
200 members, 263 items
A group to share and keep track of edubloggercon resources.
2608 members, 13629 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.
327 members, 989 items
This is a group to support the work going on in the Global Education Conference network:<br /><br />http://globaleducation.ning.com. Post links that include ideas, examples, and projects related to connecting educators and classrooms with a strong emphasis on promoting global awareness, fostering global competency, and inspiring action towards solving real–world problems. <br />NOTE: On April 7, 2012, we moved links from another associated group into this bookmarking group. This will be the official bookmarking group for GlobalEdCon moving forward. DO NOT POST LINKS UNRELATED TO THE MISSION OF OUR CONFERENCE. THIS INCLUDES LINKS TO WEB 2.0 TOOLS OR GENERAL EDUCATION TOPICS. LINKS SHOULD BE RELATED TO GLOBAL COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS. THEY WILL BE DELETED AND MEMBERS REMOVED FROM THE GROUP
3749 members, 5794 items
discuss everything about Web2.0