Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
Works of Richard C. Close on Sep 14, 13
ext is an abuse or power.
- http://www.ejmste.com/v5n3/EURASIA_v5n3_Bingimlas.pdf on Mar 21, 13
- DFID - Programme resources on Oct 22, 12
- World Refugee Day Celebration 2012 | Darfur Dream Team on Oct 21, 12
- Toolkits | Peace Child International on Oct 19, 12
- WHATS_TRUST_GOT_TO_DO_WITH_IT.pdf on Oct 18, 12
- WeVideo - Collaborative Online Video Editor in the Cloud on Oct 18, 12
- Sustainable Agriculture Resources and Programs for K-12 Youth / Courses and Curricula / Learning Center / SARE Nationwide - SARE on Oct 17, 12
- Gizmos Freeware Reviews on Mar 02, 11
- UNESCO | Education - What are the “skills” referred to in this approach? on Feb 24, 11
1 members, 1 items
Resources for Community Learning Center at: http://communitylearningcenters.ning.com Sponsored by Http://globallearningframework.ning.com
201 members, 266 items
A group to share and keep track of edubloggercon resources.
2586 members, 14165 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.
368 members, 1225 items
This is a group to support the work going on in the Global Education Conference network:<br /><br />http://globaleducation.ning.com. Post links that include ideas, examples, and projects related to connecting educators and classrooms with a strong emphasis on promoting global awareness, fostering global competency, and inspiring action towards solving real–world problems. <br />NOTE: On April 7, 2012, we moved links from another associated group into this bookmarking group. This will be the official bookmarking group for GlobalEdCon moving forward. Please keep on topic with your bookmarks and avoid posting general technology and general education bookmarks.
4689 members, 9182 items
discuss everything about Web2.0