Professor (edtec & elementary ed), consultant, father, mac geek, learner
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Flipped Staff Meetings: Why Didn't We Do This A Long Time Ago? on Aug 01, 15
- Over 14 Million Public Domain Images to Use with Students in Class ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning on Jul 31, 15
- Where Does Innovative Teaching Come From? on Jul 31, 15
- Training Center: Training on Jul 31, 15
- Comparison of Blogging Services for Teachers on Jul 31, 15
- Must Watch: Black Man Loses It Explaining Racism, White Privilege, And Supremacy To White Man! [Video] | Bossip on Jul 30, 15
- The 25 Best Two-Line Jokes Ever. #15 Is Priceless. on Jul 29, 15
- When teachers teach math, kids learn more — Joanne Jacobs on Jul 28, 15
- Narcissistic, Maybe. But Is There More To The Art Of The Selfie? : All Tech Considered : NPR on Jul 28, 15
- 19 terrible LinkedIn mistakes you're making - Business Insider on Jul 28, 15
128 members, 137 items
6822 members, 15895 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
49407 members, 25495 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
32 members, 255 items
For my EDTS 523 grad students
2599 members, 13946 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.