Professor (edtec & elementary ed), consultant, father, mac geek, learner
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- 6 Types of Blended Learning about 12 hours ago
- Teens aren’t abandoning “social.” They’re just using the word correctly. — Understandings & Epiphanies — Medium about 20 hours ago
- The Next Generation Digital Learning Environment A Report on Research about 19 hours ago
- 4 Ways to Bring the World into Your Class with Skype in the Classroom - Microsoft in Education Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs about 20 hours ago
- Beginners Tips for Night Sky and Star Photography about 20 hours ago
- Sharpen an image | Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC tutorials about 20 hours ago
- 11 Essentials for Excellent ePortfolios | Edutopia about 21 hours ago
- Six Top Sources for Free Images, Video, and Audio | Cool Tools | School Library Journal about 22 hours ago
- Morguefile.com free stock photos about 22 hours ago
- Free Music Archive about 22 hours ago
128 members, 137 items
6708 members, 15775 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
48720 members, 25287 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
32 members, 255 items
For my EDTS 523 grad students
2602 members, 13924 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.