Professor (edtec & elementary ed), consultant, father, mac geek, learner
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- What Guides My Thinking on School Reform: Pulling the Curtain Aside * | Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice on May 23, 16
- Online Professional Development on May 23, 16
- 10 Common Misconceptions About The Flipped Classroom on May 22, 16
- Paying Students May Raise Test Scores, But The Lesson Is Not Over : NPR Ed : NPR on May 19, 16
- Custom Picture Frames: Metal and Wood – DIY Picture Framing - American Frame on May 19, 16
- calibrate canon zoom lens - YouTube on May 19, 16
- Frame Rate vs. Shutter Speed on Vimeo on May 19, 16
- Victorians Loved Photobooth Sessions Before They Were Cool on May 19, 16
- Tips for Single Women, Circa 1938 on May 19, 16
- How the last American Civil War veterans lived, loved and died on May 19, 16
128 members, 137 items
7200 members, 17057 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
52310 members, 26459 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
32 members, 255 items
For my EDTS 523 grad students
2586 members, 14112 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.