Professor (edtec & elementary ed), consultant, father, mac geek, learner
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- 3 Essential Lighting Styles for Better Portraiture - ALC on Sep 23, 16
- EndangeredEndurance on Twitter: "@EndangeredEnd Coach Compson and @nateromagnola 3rd overall & 2nd age group respectively in 4season challenge @fleetfeetroc https://t.co/UwTzrLhciZ" on Sep 23, 16
- What Happens When Students Study Together? on Sep 21, 16
- No, Banning Laptops Is Not the Answer | Vitae on Sep 19, 16
- 3 Ways to Make a Sky Selection Using Photoshop on Sep 18, 16
- A Dose of Reality for First-Year Students and How We Can Help on Sep 18, 16
- Lightroom Bonus 01 on Vimeo on Sep 16, 16
- Best SEO Tools Ever - Free SEO Tools Software 2016 on Sep 16, 16
- Plagiarism Checker - 100% Free Plagiarism Checker Tool on Sep 16, 16
- Seymour Papert (1928–2016) : Nature on Sep 16, 16
128 members, 137 items
7321 members, 17807 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
53457 members, 26780 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
32 members, 255 items
For my EDTS 523 grad students
2586 members, 14161 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.