Professor (edtec & elementary ed), consultant, father, mac geek, learner
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- #commoncore Project about 5 hours ago
- Three Critical Conversations about Flipped Learning | Faculty Focus on Mar 02, 15
Venture Capitalists Are Poised to ‘Disrupt’ Everything About the Education Market | The Nation on Mar 02, 15
the Common Core standards will allow education companies to produce products that “can scale across many markets,” overcoming the “fragmented procurement market” that has plagued investors seeking to enter the K-12 sector.
An investigation in Colorado, where K12 Inc. has been ejected from several school districts, found that nearly half of online students left within a year, and when those students returned to brick and mortar schools, they were further behind academically than when they started.
- Layout Cheat Sheet for Infographics : Visual arrangement tips on Mar 02, 15
- Google spreadsheets quick sum feature - YouTube on Mar 02, 15
- Opt-out forms lands student in hot water | KRQE News 13 on Mar 01, 15
- The Gooru: Google Apps Training Resources on Feb 28, 15
- Using Google for Educational Research on Feb 28, 15
- Slideshow and Video Maker, Collage Creator and Photo Editor on Feb 28, 15
- Tamron SP 150-600mm f/5.6-6.3 Di VC USD Lens | Telephoto Lenses | Camera Lenses on Feb 26, 15
128 members, 137 items
6621 members, 15643 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
47855 members, 24811 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
32 members, 255 items
For my EDTS 523 grad students
2602 members, 13878 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.