Professor (edtec & elementary ed), consultant, father, mac geek, learner
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- How to Create a Strong Composition by Centring the Subject about 17 hours ago
- The Gear - KelbyOne on Jun 24, 16
- On1 Photo 10 - Episode 9: Portrait (Part 1) - YouTube on Jun 23, 16
- Calculators | PhotoPills on Jun 21, 16
- Using Rubrics as a Defense Against Grade Appeals on Jun 21, 16
- 2 Long Exposure Photography Hacks to Try if You Don't Have an ND Filter on Jun 21, 16
- Keepsake Senior Pictures - Your life remembered on Jun 20, 16
- Video: How to Get Perfect Color in Portrait Photography | explora on Jun 20, 16
- blogshop - Blogging With Students on Jun 20, 16
- GeoGuessr - Let's explore the world! on Jun 20, 16
128 members, 137 items
7230 members, 17183 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
52663 members, 26529 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
32 members, 255 items
For my EDTS 523 grad students
2586 members, 14113 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.