Professor (edtec & elementary ed), consultant, father, mac geek, learner
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- PowerPoint in higher education is ruining teaching. about 11 hours ago
"Don't create a wall between play and learning." - on 2014-03-07
"Don't create a wall between play and learning." - @lucasgillispie #ncties14
- Wake Up & Smell The Bacon — from the Oscar Mayer Institute For the Advancement of Bacon (OMIFAB) - YouTube on 2014-03-07
- How to Be An Innovator: Your Personal Roadmap on 2014-03-07
- Internet filtering and blocking | Dangerously Irrelevant on 2014-03-07
- Social Media for Teachers: Guides, Resources and Ideas | Edutopia on 2014-03-06
- Page 6. Doesn't forbid, but strongly discourages. on 2014-03-06
- Cornell Releases Distance Learning Report -- Campus Technology on 2014-03-06
- Explain Your Thinking With Math Stations and the Explain Everything App ~ Mrs. Wideen's Blog on 2014-03-06
- Sparticl Homepage on 2014-03-06
128 members, 136 items
6094 members, 14786 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
43463 members, 22677 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
32 members, 255 items
For my EDTS 523 grad students
2608 members, 13535 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.