Professor (edtec & elementary ed), consultant, father, mac geek, learner
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
Research: Technology Is Only Making Social Skills More Important about 3 hours ago
measure of social skill intensity — or the extent to which a job requires someone to have social perceptiveness, to negotiate and coordinate with others, and to involve persuasion
If it’s true that work is becoming more team-based, and there’s a lot of evidence that it is, then it ought to be true that people who are more able to work with others will be more valuable,” he told me. “Because the thing about computers, technology, and machines is that they’re very good at the specific things they’re programmed to be good at, but they’re not flexible.”
people who have higher social skills, as measured by the survey, earn more money
- Create Dynamic Dropdown Menus in Google Sheets - YouTube about 6 hours ago
- How to Use Figure to Ground Art Theory in Photography about 8 hours ago
- Year-round schooling gains popularity | District Administration Magazine about 9 hours ago
- Online Discussions 5 - Conclusion - YouTube on Aug 25, 15
- Three Questioning Strategies for Any Lesson | ASCD Inservice on Aug 25, 15
- Flipped Classroom Survey Highlights Benefits and Challenges on Aug 25, 15
- About Steadicam Smoothee | Tiffen on Aug 24, 15
- Shadow Syllabus | Sonya Huber on Aug 24, 15
- Donald Clark Plan B: 10 reasons why Salman Khan is a more important educational theorist & practitioner than Ken Robinson or Sugata Mitra on Aug 20, 15
128 members, 137 items
6844 members, 15951 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
49705 members, 25584 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
32 members, 255 items
For my EDTS 523 grad students
2598 members, 13949 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.