Professor (edtec & elementary ed), consultant, father, mac geek, learner
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Brené Brown on Empathy - YouTube about 9 hours ago
- One Light, One Modifier | 5 Lighting Setups For Under $300 on Feb 05, 16
- LiveBooth on Feb 05, 16
- TweetBeam Twitter Wall - Visualize Live Tweets on Feb 05, 16
- HootFeed Live Twitter Stream Tool - Hootsuite on Feb 05, 16
- Tweetwall — Tour Our Tweetwall Features on Feb 05, 16
- sharypic plans and pricing on Feb 05, 16
- How to show Instagram photos on screen for events – @djchuang on Feb 05, 16
- Portrait Presets — Smart Photography on Feb 04, 16
- 12 Tips for Natural Light Portraits — Smart Photography on Feb 04, 16
128 members, 137 items
7028 members, 16430 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
51304 members, 26151 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
32 members, 255 items
For my EDTS 523 grad students
2589 members, 14065 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.