Professor (edtec & elementary ed), consultant, father, mac geek, learner
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Tips for Developing Students’ Note-taking Skills about 1 hour ago
- Handwriting Just Doesn’t Matter - The New York Times about 19 hours ago
- 7 Characteristics of Great Professional Development | TeachThought Professional Development on Aug 26, 16
- 1 Awesome Gmail Address Tip You Don't Know About. Seriously on Aug 26, 16
- Rent Photo Booth | Photo Booth Rental | Wedding Photo Booth | Rent A Photo Booth on Aug 25, 16
- Split Toning in Lightroom - ALC on Aug 25, 16
‘They’ll kill for it’: Ramen has become the black-market currency in American prisons - The Washington Post on Aug 24, 16
- Word Sneak: Vocabulary Game Inspired by the Tonight Show | on Aug 24, 16
- Graphing in Google Sheets – EdTech – Christine Pinto on Aug 24, 16
- Chrome App and Extension Database | Shake Up Learning on Aug 24, 16
128 members, 137 items
7283 members, 17751 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
53241 members, 26662 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
32 members, 255 items
For my EDTS 523 grad students
2586 members, 14141 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.