Leading Steve's Garage, network of classes for children, youth to build electronic gadgets around Arduino.
Management Technologist. Hi Tech & Social Entrepreneur.
I am interested in entrepreneur,management technologist,Internet veteran.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- java - כמה שקפים לאלגוריתמים on Jul 26, 15
- The worst agreement in U.S. diplomatic history - The Washington Post on Jul 16, 15
- Experiment in Wireless Power Transmission on Jul 14, 15
- Install Dropbox on your Linux box on Jul 14, 15
- www.4project.co.il - Arduino, רכיבי אלקטרוניקה, רובוטיקה, מכניקה on Jul 13, 15
- Inside the School Silicon Valley Thinks Will Save Education | WIRED on Jun 01, 15
- Makeblock Academy | Learning Scratch on Jun 01, 15
- scratch-io - home on May 31, 15
- ספריה on May 31, 15
- Robert Scoble's 22 Tips for Better Facebook Engagement | Adweek on May 28, 15
6821 members, 15893 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
18 members, 60 items
Climate change and related issues
88 members, 178 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
16 members, 65 items
There is no dearth of Essay Writers nowadays mainly because of the fact that there are so many writing jobs available.
1 members, 17 items
Stranded travelers need help on an individual and collective basis.