Leading Steve's Garage, network of classes for children, youth to build electronic gadgets around Arduino.
Management Technologist. Hi Tech & Social Entrepreneur.
I am interested in entrepreneur,management technologist,Internet veteran.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Top 30 Social Network Analysis and Visualization Tools about 1 hour ago
- TouchGraph download | SourceForge.net about 1 hour ago
- Graph Visualization and Social Network Analysis Software | Navigator - TouchGraph.com about 1 hour ago
- Network Visualization Tools about 1 hour ago
- Sustainable Possibilities: The Sustainability R’s: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and More about 3 hours ago
- 10 Daily Habits That Will Give You Incredible Willpower — Willpowered on Oct 12, 15
- The Real 'Us’ Versus 'Them’ - Opinion - Haaretz on Oct 08, 15
- Boycotting Israel? Just Do It: Part 1 - Blogs - Jerusalem Post on Oct 07, 15
- How Practicing Mindfulness Can Lead to Better Decision-Making on Oct 07, 15
- Israel and Stuff » A List of Products & Services To Properly Boycott IsraelIsrael and Stuff on Oct 07, 15
6901 members, 16090 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
18 members, 60 items
Climate change and related issues
88 members, 178 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
19 members, 82 items
There is no dearth of Essay Writers nowadays mainly because of the fact that there are so many writing jobs available.
1 members, 17 items
Stranded travelers need help on an individual and collective basis.