Director, IT-Client Support and Services, University of Delaware
Special interests include Internet uses, safety and new applications.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Make Chips from Any Leafy Green, the Alton Brown Way on Jun 17, 15
- 21 Books From The Last 5 Years That Every Woman Should Read on May 21, 15
- DIY Mosquito Repelling Bracelet - One Good Thing by Jillee on May 08, 15
- Cybersecurity for Small Business | FCC.gov on Apr 04, 15
- Honey-Peach Cake with Sugared Pistachios on Mar 16, 15
- Computing the optimal road trip across the U.S. | Randal S. Olson on Mar 14, 15
- He Fills A Muffin Tin With Eggs And Cheese. The Reason? I’m SO Doing This! - LittleThings.com on Mar 09, 15
- Tanks-A-Lot Scuba Dive Charters - Clearwater, St. Petersburg and Tampa Florida - Scuba Diving Charters - Directions to Dive Boat on Mar 07, 15
- St. Ives King/ California King Headboard - Overstock™ Shopping - Big Discounts on Headboards on Mar 06, 15
- Pin by Rebekah Jin on Desserts | Pinterest on Mar 03, 15
1279 members, 2828 items
Resources on Education, Technology and More.
90 members, 228 items
A website to share resources related to digital citizenship. Digital citizenship is a broader concept which includes more than simply Internet safety. Anyone using the Internet today is a citizen of a growing digital community. It is important to understand and regularly discuss the rights and respon
3185 members, 7127 items
This is the group for EdTechTalk.com
23 members, 2116 items
Shared Diigo space for participants to the EDUC 439/639 course at the University of Delaware - Educational Technology Topic: Social Networking. Tag: "udsnf12"
2600 members, 13940 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.