Director, IT-Client Support and Services, University of Delaware
Special interests include Internet uses, safety and new applications.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Is Japan overworking its teachers? One exhausted educator says, 'YES!' ‹ Japan Today: Japan News and Discussion on Sep 05, 16
- Microwave Sweet Potato Chips Recipe - Allrecipes.com on Aug 31, 16
- Shortcut Blender Tomato Sauce — The Fountain Avenue Kitchen on Aug 06, 16
- Kanae Minato - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia on Aug 04, 16
- Confessions by Kanae Minato on Aug 04, 16
- Kanae Minato- Confessions – Raven Crime Reads on Aug 04, 16
- Confessions by Kanae Minato Review: Gender and Violence in Japan | New Republic on Aug 04, 16
- Hikikomori - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia on Aug 04, 16
- ‘Confessions’ by Kanae Minato | Reading Matters on Aug 04, 16
- Here Are Four Ways To Make Incredibly Beautiful Desserts With Puff Pastry on Jun 01, 16
1324 members, 2946 items
Resources on Education, Technology and More.
92 members, 245 items
A website to share resources related to digital citizenship. Digital citizenship is a broader concept which includes more than simply Internet safety. Anyone using the Internet today is a citizen of a growing digital community. It is important to understand and regularly discuss the rights and respon
3598 members, 7517 items
This is the group for EdTechTalk.com
23 members, 2342 items
Shared Diigo space for participants to the EDUC 439/639 course at the University of Delaware - Educational Technology Topic: Social Networking. Tag: "udsnf12"
2586 members, 14165 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.