Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- http://www.casl.umd.edu/sites/default/files/Frank08_RoleofTechnology.pdf on 2013-02-05
- Statue of Liberty Silhouette, from Red Hook, Brooklyn | Flickr - Photo Sharing! on 2013-02-03
- 5 key elements in shaping company culture on 2013-01-27
- Culture definition on 2013-01-27
- http://www-tc.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/media/cms_page_media/11/FilmInTheClassroom_Full.pdf on 2013-01-12
- “The more we can move education away from a motivation framework based on avoiding failure (teachers and students) towards one constructed around self discovery and genuine engagement the better.” – Dan Haesler, Australia | Daily Edventures on 2013-01-06
- Favorite Camp Games - Part I - The Ultimate Camp Resource on 2013-01-06
- Edmodo v Moodle - Classroom 2.0 on 2012-12-10
- The Best Google Features You're Probably Not Using on 2012-12-05
- Project Gutenberg - free ebooks on 2012-12-03
6094 members, 14792 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
4 members, 39 items
Learning Contract Project
43507 members, 22699 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
2608 members, 13538 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.
20 members, 180 items