I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend and teacher!
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- A Guide to the 8 Mathematical Practice Standards | Scholastic.com about 11 hours ago
- SMP #1: Make Sense of Problems and Persevere in Solving Them - Heinemann about 11 hours ago
- Classroom Sneak Peek - Mathematical Practice #3 | Michelle's Math about 12 hours ago
- Jonathan Mueller on Twitter: "Getting our boats ready for pool testing tomorrow. Structure design crunch time in 4M!#pypchat #edchat #4thchat http://t.co/Jbx1M1MZTz" on Mar 05, 15
- Shared Practice in Teaching and Teacher Education: Increasing Interaction in Online Learning Environments on Mar 05, 15
- watch2gether.com - Watch videos. Together. on Mar 05, 15
- Nancy Carroll on Twitter: "STEM Project a Success: Sail Car: #4thchat #STEM #edchat #elemchat This is what teaching is ALL about! http://t.co/K3BqVmfKii" on Mar 05, 15
- One Plastic Bag | by Miranda Paul on Mar 04, 15
- Going Deep: STEM in the Connected Classroom on Mar 04, 15
- Write About » Galleries on Mar 04, 15
45 members, 278 items
This is a group of 4th grade educators and friends who take part in #4thchat on Twitter Monday at 6 CDT. First chat took place on March 21, 2011.
50 members, 64 items
This is a group of 5th grade educators and friends who take part in #5thchat on Twitter Tuesdays at 7 CDT. First chat took place on July 5, 2011.
47954 members, 24816 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
35 members, 32 items
This group is for those teachers using Edmodo with students or teachers who are interested in learning more about Edmodo.
5 members, 25 items
Science resources for the #elemsci chat group!