4th Gr. teacher who loves using tech in the classroom. Co-Moderator of #4thchat and #elemsci. Looking to learn about & share resources for learning.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- ElementaryMathTeach on Twitter: "#MondayMotivation #dmwyk https://t.co/giMKVYdg0j" about 4 hours ago
- How and When to Teach Children to Type | Tech Learning about 4 hours ago
- Boyden School on Twitter: "Mrs. Connor's Grade 2 class hard at work in Art #artists #creative https://t.co/adKfgl4t8R" about 4 hours ago
- Mary Leonard on Twitter: "Next Week join us as @EpicKidsBooks will Guest Moderate #3rdchat the theme is "Literacy in the EdTech World" Wednesday 9/28 at 9:00 PM https://t.co/yFiZvCr7GK" about 4 hours ago
- Legendary golfer Arnold Palmer dies at 87 - The Boston Globe about 4 hours ago
- ServiceVote 2016 YSA (Youth Service America) about 4 hours ago
- MathCoachInteractive Store about 14 hours ago
- Hyperbole Examples | Ereading Worksheets about 15 hours ago
- Maths Charts || Math Posters || Free, printable || by Jenny Eather about 16 hours ago
- Math Dictionary about 16 hours ago
45 members, 278 items
This is a group of 4th grade educators and friends who take part in #4thchat on Twitter Monday at 6 CDT. First chat took place on March 21, 2011.
50 members, 65 items
This is a group of 5th grade educators and friends who take part in #5thchat on Twitter Tuesdays at 7 CDT. First chat took place on July 5, 2011.
53494 members, 26795 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
36 members, 32 items
This group is for those teachers using Edmodo with students or teachers who are interested in learning more about Edmodo.
5 members, 25 items
Science resources for the #elemsci chat group!