I am a wife, mother, daughter, sister, friend and teacher!
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Nathaniel J. Cardoso on Twitter: "@burgessdave My students said the original #tlap may have been Miss Frizzle...shoes does embody the ideals #4thchat http://t.co/RsWH05PyRQ" about 8 hours ago
- Chapter 9 Skits Blooper Reel - YouTube about 8 hours ago
- Chapter 9 Skits - YouTube about 8 hours ago
- Debby Call on Twitter: "Edcamp is the way to go. Makes learning meaningful for everyone. #satchat http://t.co/BkNWThhLss" about 8 hours ago
- Dan Dan The ScienceMan's Class Presents: Endangered Madness Round 3 about 9 hours ago
- Scott Rocco on Twitter: "Here are the Q's for today's #satchat happening right... NOW! http://t.co/S8cVRycoMi" about 9 hours ago
- Wow #satchat is already rocking along - here are 5 tips for managing fast paced chats just like this http://t.co/3jSWo6Bfgq about 9 hours ago
- Connecting Your Students with the World: Tools and Projects to Make Global Collaboration Come Alive, K-8 (Paperback) - Routledge about 9 hours ago
- 4thchat - Chat Archives Page 11 on Apr 14, 15
- The A-B-Cs of Giving Feedback to a Colleague on Apr 12, 15
45 members, 278 items
This is a group of 4th grade educators and friends who take part in #4thchat on Twitter Monday at 6 CDT. First chat took place on March 21, 2011.
50 members, 64 items
This is a group of 5th grade educators and friends who take part in #5thchat on Twitter Tuesdays at 7 CDT. First chat took place on July 5, 2011.
48386 members, 25073 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
35 members, 32 items
This group is for those teachers using Edmodo with students or teachers who are interested in learning more about Edmodo.
5 members, 25 items
Science resources for the #elemsci chat group!