Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- ISTE2015 notesideas on Jul 03, 15
- Allows you to add photos and text to create a tour on Jun 30, 15
- ISTE 2015 Resource Doc - Google Docs on Jun 30, 15
- Anyone Want To Have a Real Conversation? | Ideas and Thoughts on Jun 29, 15
- Michael Walker on Twitter: "NASA: June 30 will have an extra second – a leap second https://t.co/vFK3spk0wO via @sharethis Glad I have more time to get where I'm going!" on Jun 29, 15
- A Less-Restrained Obama Finally Says 'Bucket' : It's All Politics : NPR on Jun 29, 15
- How You Can Become a Champion of Digital Citizenship in Your Classroom | EdSurge News on Jun 28, 15
- Charlie Spiering on Twitter: "On Sean Hannity @TedCruz refers to "the darkest 24 hours in our nation's history"" on Jun 27, 15
- & share how to reinvent learning spaces 7/30. on Jun 27, 15
- Steve | Reading Terminal Market on Jun 27, 15
254 members, 60 items
21st Century Literacy Class Edina Valley View Middle School students
88 members, 178 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
49115 members, 25432 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
3032 members, 7655 items
This group is a place for educators to share resources that support creativity, thinking, teaching and learning.
1217 members, 5298 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.