Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Schools enter age of student IT | District Administration Magazine about 20 hours ago
- Connecting to the iTunes Store. about 20 hours ago
- Clinton may have broken transparency rules with email use at State | TheHill about 20 hours ago
- Choose Your Own Adventure! | Codecademy on Mar 02, 15
- Ratio and Proportion on Mar 02, 15
- 3 Great Films for Teaching About Globalization and Modernization | Edutopia on Mar 01, 15
- #mnlead Twitter Chat - Google Docs on Mar 01, 15
- One of your biggest requests is now available with on Mar 01, 15
- New artwork for sale! - "Snowy Coastal Sunrise" - on Feb 28, 15
- The challenges of raising a digital native | Devorah Heitner, Ph.D. | TEDxNaperville - YouTube on Feb 27, 15
254 members, 60 items
21st Century Literacy Class Edina Valley View Middle School students
90 members, 176 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
47855 members, 24810 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
2935 members, 7440 items
This group is a place for educators to share resources that support creativity, thinking, teaching and learning.
1158 members, 5164 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.