Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Tweet from Google Calendar (because it’s awesome) | Learning is Change about 22 hours ago
- Learning By Choice: 10 Ways Choice and Differentiation Create an Engaged Learning Experience – A.J. Juliani about 22 hours ago
- Detail | 3D Resources (Beta) about 22 hours ago
- The Ohio State University Marching Band Implements a Student Led iPad Program - YouTube about 22 hours ago
- 2015 Technology Open House - an album on Flickr about 22 hours ago
- Digital Citizenship One Liners | Teacher Tech about 22 hours ago
- Google Search App : Martin Van Buren [funny commercial, transcript, 윤현우] - YouTube about 22 hours ago
- 'Our Children Are Being Tampered With': A Teacher Speaks Out on Emotional Effects of High-Stakes Testing - NEA Today about 22 hours ago
- Ignite Minneapolis on Twitter: "T-minus 30 minutes to doors. #ignitempls http://t.co/VGeZN8RrY6" about 22 hours ago
- Welcome Friends! | MOONBOTS on Apr 24, 15
254 members, 60 items
21st Century Literacy Class Edina Valley View Middle School students
90 members, 177 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
48459 members, 25108 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
2970 members, 7532 items
This group is a place for educators to share resources that support creativity, thinking, teaching and learning.
1194 members, 5246 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.