Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- via : I’m Not Saying Google Cl about 1 hour ago
- The Late Show with Stephen Colbert Video - Friday Night Fights with Arianna Huffington - CBS.com about 1 hour ago
- Katie Perez - Best Keynote on Feb 07, 16
- EpicMix on Feb 07, 16
- Highlands' Hodne helped write a book on Changemake on Jan 31, 16
- Michael Franklin on Twitter: ""How often do we waste our student's time asking them to solve a made-up problem?" - @andrewcoy #educon" on Jan 31, 16
- Inquiry Schools on Twitter: "Homestead Strike closing arguments in Mr Baird's Class #sla #educon #educon16 https://t.co/9dXPKk4eJj https://t.co/B8hZqW8tNM" on Jan 30, 16
- How Project-Based Learning Fosters Community Change | Getting Smart on Jan 30, 16
- Creativity for Personalized Learning | BYOT Network on Jan 29, 16
- Instagram on Jan 28, 16
254 members, 60 items
21st Century Literacy Class Edina Valley View Middle School students
87 members, 178 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
51305 members, 26152 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
3187 members, 8038 items
This group is a place for educators to share resources that support creativity, thinking, teaching and learning.
1250 members, 5339 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.