Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Beyond SAMR: The Teacher’s Jou about 11 hours ago
- Edina Girls SwimDive on Twitter: "Down 4 going into 400 Free Relay. #Hornets go 1-2, out-score MTKA 12-2. Final score 96-90 #GreatFinish #wow" on Oct 03, 15
- Will · Towards a “New System of Education” on Oct 03, 15
- Whom Should I Follow on Twitter? | My Island View on Oct 02, 15
- Minnesota Partnership for Collaborative Curriculum on Oct 02, 15
- Instagram on Oct 02, 15
- Cooper Fleishman on Twitter: "Stop what you're doing and watch this video of teens taking selfies at a baseball game http://t.co/sZrf1bxViT http://t.co/kK7nYx2Nsf" on Oct 02, 15
- NASA Tests Buoyant Rover That Could Explore Europa's Ocean | IFLScience on Oct 02, 15
- Channel Intro - YouTube on Oct 02, 15
- PRIMER-V2 - Robot Riding a Bicycle like a Boss - YouTube on Oct 01, 15
254 members, 60 items
21st Century Literacy Class Edina Valley View Middle School students
88 members, 178 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
50173 members, 25710 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
3119 members, 7799 items
This group is a place for educators to share resources that support creativity, thinking, teaching and learning.
1226 members, 5317 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.