Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Instagram on Mar 30, 15
- “It’s vital your Makerspace reflects the culture of your school.” on Mar 29, 15
- Pixar's Powerful 3D Rendering Software RenderMan Is Now Free to Use on Mar 28, 15
- There Is Not Just One Right Way to Be A Connected Educator | Blogging Through the Fourth Dimension on Mar 28, 15
- .'s will help on our , which could be 500+ days: on Mar 28, 15
- Four reasons to seriously worry about ‘personalized learning’ - The Washington Post on Mar 27, 15
- MACL Teacher Evaluation Resource Manual - Peer Review - Google Docs on Mar 27, 15
- MACL Teacher Evaluation Resource Manual - Student Engagement - Google Docs on Mar 27, 15
- University of Chicago Laboratory Schools - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia on Mar 26, 15
- Presidential job approval ratings from Ike to Obama | Pew Research Center on Mar 26, 15
254 members, 60 items
21st Century Literacy Class Edina Valley View Middle School students
90 members, 176 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
48284 members, 24999 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
2954 members, 7493 items
This group is a place for educators to share resources that support creativity, thinking, teaching and learning.
1191 members, 5215 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.