Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- 5 signs that math education is failing: about 9 hours ago
- Beautiful and easy to use newsletters | Smore on Aug 29, 15
- Sarah Roth on Twitter: "A1: the Boo community (school & town) You know it is good when there are so many educators in the district who grew up here! #EduBoo" on Aug 29, 15
- Grading for Mastery and Redesigning My Gradebook | on Aug 29, 15
- 53 Ways to Check for Understanding | Edutopia on Aug 29, 15
- 63The StoryCorps App Helps Students Format & Record Interviews | iPad Apps for School on Aug 28, 15
- How We Think: John Dewey on the Art of Reflection and Fruitful Curiosity in an Age of Instant Opinions and Information Overload | Brain Pickings on Aug 27, 15
- Subscribers: Ditch That Textbook (via 101) on Aug 26, 15
- Free Technology for Teachers: The Practical Ed Tech Handbook - Download It Today on Aug 26, 15
- Taking Notes vs. Taking a Picture of Notes; Which Wins? | The Principal of Change on Aug 25, 15
254 members, 60 items
21st Century Literacy Class Edina Valley View Middle School students
88 members, 178 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
49766 members, 25589 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
3076 members, 7744 items
This group is a place for educators to share resources that support creativity, thinking, teaching and learning.
1218 members, 5324 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.