Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Lin-Manuel Miranda is hosting 'Saturday Night Live,' so get ready for that 'Hamilton' parody on Sep 28, 16
- Grace Burnside on Twitter: "Hillary is as prepared for the presidency as I am for the Test tomorrow on Sep 27, 16
- Erik Anderson on Twitter: "Wow - We were trending locally last night for a bit-Right between Trump & Iraq War! Thx to @imartin1_iain for screen shot #vvmsgov https://t.co/q2bi7MvFCH" on Sep 27, 16
- Purdue OWL: Logic in Argumentative Writing on Sep 27, 16
- Project-Based Learning With an Equity Lens - Learning Deeply - Education Week on Sep 27, 16
- David Corn on Twitter: "Donald Trump says it's not true that he called climate change a hoax. Well.... #2016debates https://t.co/bZNh3Xas2v" on Sep 27, 16
- Troy Stein on Twitter: "Sunday, in a much smoother delivery we are thrilled to introduce Saywer. 6 lbs 9 oz. Thank You @FairviewHealth Southdale! #TheBest https://t.co/MCv0O6MANH" on Sep 26, 16
- Today's Must Read: Hillary Clinton for President on Sep 25, 16
- Sara Swenson on Twitter: "These big thinking teacher leaders are facilitating changes for the 2017-18 @edinahornets school year! Go Core Planning Team! https://t.co/H2Xzb2EzTb" on Sep 22, 16
- Excellent Educator: South View Middle School’s Katy Kobany « WCCO | CBS Minnesota on Sep 22, 16
254 members, 60 items
21st Century Literacy Class Edina Valley View Middle School students
88 members, 179 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
53505 members, 26800 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
3335 members, 8753 items
This group is a place for educators to share resources that support creativity, thinking, teaching and learning.
1297 members, 5408 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.