Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Beyond Worksheets, A True Expression of Student Learning | MindShift about 11 hours ago
- OLD: pre Add-ons version of Goobric - YouTube on 2014-04-23
- How Teachers Are Learning: Professional Development Remix | EdSurge Guides on 2014-04-23
- Yes, this event held by really is as clueless abo on 2014-04-23
- The Learning Nation: Tying it Together - PLC with a Twist on 2014-04-23
- Google Drive for Educators - Course on 2014-04-23
- Free open textbooks gain footing at some colleges - CNN.com on 2014-04-23
- eLearning2 2014-2015 FAQ's - Google Docs on 2014-04-22
- Half an Hour: Connectivism as Learning Theory on 2014-04-22
- Chromebook Screencast 2014 - YouTube on 2014-04-22
254 members, 60 items
21st Century Literacy Class Edina Valley View Middle School students
89 members, 157 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
43898 members, 23041 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
2654 members, 6759 items
This group is a place for educators to share resources that support creativity, thinking, teaching and learning.
1029 members, 4712 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.