Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- https://www.fultonschools.org/en/divisions/acd/personalizedlearning/Documents/FCS%20Personalized%20Learning%20Roadmap%20Final.pdf 29 minutes ago
- Modeling Constructive Online Behavior | Edutopia about 12 hours ago
- Michael Walker on Twitter: "So excited for our 2016 Edina Learning Institute this August! The "How" of Personalized Learning. Join us!! #EdinaLI https://t.co/SyOWHa0j8f" on May 02, 16
- “Personalized Learning” is an expression of teacher and school power, just like “Project-Based… — Medium on May 02, 16
- Stop telling kids you’re bad a on May 02, 16
- Show Me What You've Learned - With Video via on May 01, 16
- WHITE PEOPLE INVENTED DREADLOCKS TOO - The Brilliant Idiots - YouTube on Apr 30, 16
- This 10-Minute Routine Will Increase Your Clarity And Creativity — Life Learning — Medium on Apr 30, 16
- Michael Walker on Twitter: "Stop Innovating in Schools. Please. https://t.co/mbdj2WnDgx via @willrich45 Need to focus on learning rather than instruction. Amen." on Apr 30, 16
- Erik Anderson on Twitter: "How to argue that McCulloch is more significant than Engel? Wear a colander on your head, of course. #APGov #vvmsgov https://t.co/EGEwRkCFjV" on Apr 30, 16
254 members, 60 items
21st Century Literacy Class Edina Valley View Middle School students
87 members, 178 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
52159 members, 26407 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
3258 members, 8464 items
This group is a place for educators to share resources that support creativity, thinking, teaching and learning.
1275 members, 5371 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.