Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- How brand-new words are spreading across America - Quartz on Jul 30, 15
- CL Institute on Twitter: "Congratulations to the 2015 Cooperative Learning Lifetime Acievement Winner, @pethodne #clsummer15 http://t.co/byLA5IvjsQ" on Jul 30, 15
- Minn. student test scores show little change despite vow to improve - StarTribune.com on Jul 30, 15
- What's All the Fuss About ePortfolios Anyway? | HASTAC on Jul 30, 15
- Resource library on Jul 30, 15
- Stages of Being a Maker Learner | User Generated Education on Jul 29, 15
- Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel frescoes linked to the golden ratio - LA Times on Jul 28, 15
- A Pedagogy of Empowerment: Taking a Leap of Faith - Keep Learning on Jul 28, 15
- Top 10 Ways To Be a Male Advocate for Technical Women | National Center for Women & Information Technology on Jul 27, 15
- Literacy, Technology, Policy, Etc....A Blog: How I used Socrative for Writing Instruction on Jul 25, 15
254 members, 60 items
21st Century Literacy Class Edina Valley View Middle School students
88 members, 178 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
49407 members, 25491 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
3062 members, 7687 items
This group is a place for educators to share resources that support creativity, thinking, teaching and learning.
1217 members, 5302 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.