Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- A history of media technology scares, from the printing press to Facebook. on 2014-03-07
- Getty Images Makes 35 Million Photos Free to Use Online - Open Culture on 2014-03-07
- Project Tomorrow | Home on 2014-03-06
- Dear Google, You Should Have Talked to Me First | teach from the heart on 2014-03-06
- Cisco Online Seminar - Cisco Systems on 2014-03-06
- STEM teacher at St. Peter's intermediate school tests Google Glass device in classroom - St. Peter MN: News on 2014-03-06
- Digital Me - Home on 2014-03-05
- Classic Viral Videos Finally Get Their Moment in Hollywood on 2014-03-05
- School Crossing Guard Tony Harmon Keeps Edina Kids Safe | Edina on 2014-03-05
- Teaching Empathy: Cultivating Communities of Kindness in the Digital Age | Indiana Jen on 2014-03-04
254 members, 60 items
21st Century Literacy Class Edina Valley View Middle School students
89 members, 154 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
43463 members, 22677 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
2614 members, 6691 items
This group is a place for educators to share resources that support creativity, thinking, teaching and learning.
1015 members, 4655 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.