Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Thank Goodness is alive to discuss police shootin on Jul 22, 16
- Make it, wear it, learn it – session slides and links to wearables resources | Sylvia Libow Martinez on Jul 22, 16
- Parent Portals - Robbinsdale Area Schools on Jul 21, 16
- .: "There is no contradiction between us protectin on Jul 21, 16
- TODAY on Twitter: "Plagiarism? "Not when 93% of the speech is completely different than Michelle Obama’s speech." -@GovChristie https://t.co/C280sUME33" on Jul 20, 16
- Moral machines https://t.co/yrW0yvsBcu on Jul 20, 16
- Seesaw on Twitter: "We're excited for Seesaw Ambassador training webinars this week! Next time to apply will be in Dec. #seesawchat https://t.co/RPPUCURKjL" on Jul 19, 16
- Chris Rofidal on Twitter: "#dole #kemp https://t.co/CdhLjsxQGi" on Jul 19, 16
- Paul Walsh on Twitter: "Bush/Quayle https://t.co/kHLuCNf8PS" on Jul 19, 16
- Why Discipline Should Be Aligned With A School’s Learning Philosophy | MindShift | KQED News on Jul 17, 16
254 members, 60 items
21st Century Literacy Class Edina Valley View Middle School students
88 members, 179 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
52937 members, 26578 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
3300 members, 8654 items
This group is a place for educators to share resources that support creativity, thinking, teaching and learning.
1287 members, 5388 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.