Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Making Learning Visible: Doodling Helps Memories Stick | MindShift | KQED News about 3 hours ago
- Mrs. Hruby's Class on Twitter: "and the final product https://t.co/9FMhQpd427" about 3 hours ago
- Share a link on Twitter about 3 hours ago
- Tuskegee’s first black mayor recounts struggle to win office | Voting Wars: Rights | Power | Privilege on Aug 24, 16
- Test-Taking Practice? Is it Good Practice? | All Things Assessment on Aug 24, 16
- Super cool article that mentions my friend - read on Aug 24, 16
- Instagram on Aug 24, 16
- EdMoments | InspirED :30 TV ad - YouTube on Aug 24, 16
- Troy Stein on Twitter: "Call To Action (CTA): #EHSChat https://t.co/3jRgiPKfAO" on Aug 24, 16
- Design Tools | reDesign on Aug 22, 16
254 members, 60 items
21st Century Literacy Class Edina Valley View Middle School students
88 members, 179 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
53235 members, 26652 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
3311 members, 8694 items
This group is a place for educators to share resources that support creativity, thinking, teaching and learning.
1294 members, 5401 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.