Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Mark Loken on Twitter: "@TheRealCarlG Real football fans are watching the game and are not busy being an idiot on Twitter. Real Packer fans are passed out already." on Nov 28, 15
- Peter Sagal on Twitter: "Slowly coming to the horrible realization that the crazy uncle at the Thanksgiving dinner is me." on Nov 27, 15
- California Becomes First State to Ban Grand Juries in Police Shooting Cases | Mother Jones on Nov 26, 15
- PamelAmela on Twitter: "Super excited after my google hangout with @MrsGadtke We are setting up a global sharing classroom on @Seesaw #GlobalEducation #ipaded yay!" on Nov 26, 15
- KAALtv.com - Byron Instructor Wins State Award for Technology in the Classroom on Nov 25, 15
- Hey, New Teacher, Don't Quit. It Will Get Better : NPR Ed : NPR on Nov 23, 15
- District News / I am EPS Blog on Nov 21, 15
- Ezra Klein on Twitter: "A bracket to determine the most influential American who never became president: https://t.co/gjZJvJsie2" on Nov 21, 15
- It's Raining Resources!: Growth Mindset Vs. Fixed Mindset on Nov 21, 15
- Nearpod: Create, Engage, Assess through Mobile Devices. | Interactive Lessons | Mobile Learning | Apps for Education | iPads in the Classroom on Nov 20, 15
254 members, 60 items
21st Century Literacy Class Edina Valley View Middle School students
87 members, 178 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
50785 members, 25930 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
3141 members, 7876 items
This group is a place for educators to share resources that support creativity, thinking, teaching and learning.
1247 members, 5331 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.