Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Madison School District in Wisconsin bans attire w about 4 hours ago
- BREAKING: Nebraska becomes the 1st traditionally c about 4 hours ago
- Heather Palmer on Twitter: "Skype with author @MitaliPerkins made students feel personal connection, and was motivating. Highly recommended! http://t.co/yuGEnZGFal" about 4 hours ago
- Every Teacher and Ed Tech Blogger should have a "Go To Tools" Resource Guide on their Blog! Love this! (Note: This Example is a Social Media Expert… | Pinterest on May 26, 15
- Goobric Gets New “Libraries” Feature | New Visions for Public Schools on May 26, 15
- Asking students to work in complete isolation | Dangerously Irrelevant on May 26, 15
- Free contemporary K-12 curriculum design - ThemeSpark on May 26, 15
- Intel Innovation Toolbox on May 25, 15
- Readlists on May 22, 15
- Kick It Film Contest | In the Director's Chair on May 22, 15
254 members, 60 items
21st Century Literacy Class Edina Valley View Middle School students
90 members, 178 items
Gathering resources to help promote the idea of critical thinking, crap detection, information authority, and getting to the bottom of the truth of ideas and stories. These resources will be shared at the 2010 ISTE conference in the session on Critical Thinking led by Howard Rheingold.
48763 members, 25301 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
2993 members, 7596 items
This group is a place for educators to share resources that support creativity, thinking, teaching and learning.
1204 members, 5269 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.