Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Exit Slips - ReadWriteThink 6 minutes ago
- TubeChop - Preview new CNN Films documentary 'Girl Rising' (01:45) 24 minutes ago
- TubeChop - Girl Rising Voices (00:53) 24 minutes ago
- 4 Powerful Tools For Making Your Own Interactive Content - Edudemic on 2014-03-09
- Dan Gilbert: The surprising science of happiness | Talk Video | TED on 2014-03-09
- Top 10 Rules for Developing Your First Online Course | Faculty Focus on 2014-03-08
- An Affinity for Asynchronous Learning - Hybrid Pedagogy on 2014-03-08
- The Discussion Forum is Dead; Long Live the Discussion Forum - Hybrid Pedagogy on 2014-03-08
- Free Technology for Teachers: An iPad App, Android App, and Web App for Drawing Animated Comics on 2014-03-08
- 50 Of The Best Resources For iPads In Education - Teachers With Apps on 2014-03-08
216 members, 213 items
489 members, 2361 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
186 members, 280 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
24 members, 14 items
This group is designed for educators interested in sharing and collecting information on books (fiction and non-fiction, scholarly and otherwise) that address the tribulations, challenges, joys, and rewards of the teaching profession.
1237 members, 1324 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.