Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Google for Education: Head back to school with new features in Google Classroom on Aug 28, 15
- Timeline Photos - Free Technology for Teachers on Aug 28, 15
- How YouTube for Schools Works - YouTube Help on Aug 28, 15
- 6 Updates to Google Classroom for Fall 2015 | Teacher Tech on Aug 28, 15
- Drive Migrator - Google Apps Script Examples on Aug 18, 15
- 8 things every teacher can do to create an innovative classroom | eSchool News | eSchool News on Aug 18, 15
- Is your one-to-one program destined to fail? | eSchool News | eSchool News on Aug 18, 15
- How to Live Wisely - The New York Times on Aug 15, 15
- Edtech MrWeingarden | Just another edtech site! on Aug 12, 15
- Challenge Based Learning - Welcome to Challenge Based Learning! on Aug 12, 15
288 members, 490 items
553 members, 2488 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
198 members, 331 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
24 members, 14 items
This group is designed for educators interested in sharing and collecting information on books (fiction and non-fiction, scholarly and otherwise) that address the tribulations, challenges, joys, and rewards of the teaching profession.
1499 members, 1507 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.