Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Invent To Learn Workshop – New York City, NY (full day) | Invent To Learn on 2014-04-17
- Invent to Learn Workshop on 2014-04-17
- NYSCATE - Conference Information on 2014-04-17
- Why (And How) Teachers And Students Should Backchannel - Edudemic on 2014-04-17
- Become Storytelling Leaders - Leadership 360 - Education Week on 2014-04-17
- Hangout with BIE: Performance Tasks and PBL - Google+ on 2014-04-15
- Smithsonian X 3D on 2014-04-15
- Autodesk 123D Catch | 3d model from photos on 2014-04-15
- Draw Freely. | Inkscape on 2014-04-15
- Tinkercad - Mind to design in minutes on 2014-04-15
219 members, 216 items
498 members, 2373 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
187 members, 280 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
24 members, 14 items
This group is designed for educators interested in sharing and collecting information on books (fiction and non-fiction, scholarly and otherwise) that address the tribulations, challenges, joys, and rewards of the teaching profession.
1260 members, 1342 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.