Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- The Engineering Design Process | Engineering is Elementary about 14 hours ago
- Symbaloo - Your Bookmarks and favorites in the cloud on Apr 11, 16
- Middle School Maker Journey: Preparing for the Capstones | Edutopia on Apr 11, 16
- How Innovative Educators Observe, Reflect, and Share @coolcatteacher on Apr 11, 16
- Imagination Foundation – Cardboard Challenge on Apr 10, 16
- Design Thinking: Ideation 1 | Come up with (lots of) great ideas \ The Lab on Apr 11, 16
- Difference Between Creativity and Innovation (with Comparison Chart) - Key Differences on Mar 28, 16
- Anne's Copy of Blended Learning activity 24 March - Google Slides on Mar 28, 16
- Visible Thinking on Mar 23, 16
- Meaning Matters: Defining and Differentiating Personalized Learning, Blended Learning and Competency Education - iNACOL on Mar 23, 16
320 members, 950 items
602 members, 2716 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
203 members, 354 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
24 members, 14 items
This group is designed for educators interested in sharing and collecting information on books (fiction and non-fiction, scholarly and otherwise) that address the tribulations, challenges, joys, and rewards of the teaching profession.
1563 members, 1485 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.