Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Google Sheets: Create Pixel Art | Teacher Tech about 2 hours ago
- This Infographic Will Make You Think Twice Before You Post To Social Media on May 03, 15
- 4 Practices Serve as Pillars for Adult Learning... | Intel Engage on May 02, 15
- Curate the World With the Google Cultural Institute on May 02, 15
- Google Cultural Institute a Whole New World on May 02, 15
- CC Science: Sensored City on May 02, 15
- 2015-04-14 - Advanced Online Assessments with Google Forms - Technology Integration on May 02, 15
- Project Tomorrow | Speak Up on May 02, 15
- Free Technology for Teachers: How to Use Handwriting in Google Documents on May 02, 15
- Free Technology for Teachers: How to Cite a Tweet in MLA, APA, and Chicago Style on May 02, 15
264 members, 371 items
536 members, 2456 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
193 members, 287 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
24 members, 14 items
This group is designed for educators interested in sharing and collecting information on books (fiction and non-fiction, scholarly and otherwise) that address the tribulations, challenges, joys, and rewards of the teaching profession.
1446 members, 1450 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.