Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Log In | Natural Health Sherpa Members Site on Jul 22, 16
- Stanford's Design thinking Bootcamp bootleg 2010 on Jul 22, 16
- https://www.ideo.com/images/uploads/thoughts/IDEO_HBR_Design_Thinking.pdf on Jul 22, 16
- Design Thinking Resources - IDEO U on Jul 22, 16
- https://www.oercommons.org/media/upload/authoring/1686/documents/BootcampBootlegHowMightWe.pdf on Jul 22, 16
- https://dschool.stanford.edu/sandbox/groups/designresources/wiki/36873/attachments/8a846/ModeGuideBOOTCAMP2010.pdf?sessionID=68deabe9f22d5b79bde83798d28a09327886ea4b on Jul 22, 16
- http://dschool.stanford.edu/wp-content/themes/dschool/method-cards/i-like-i-wish-what-if.pdf on Jul 22, 16
- Week 10: Facilitating Design Thinking - Community Hub on Jul 19, 16
- Design Thinking for 11th Graders | OER Commons on Jul 18, 16
- Design Thinking for Educators on Jul 18, 16
324 members, 996 items
609 members, 2750 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
206 members, 381 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
24 members, 14 items
This group is designed for educators interested in sharing and collecting information on books (fiction and non-fiction, scholarly and otherwise) that address the tribulations, challenges, joys, and rewards of the teaching profession.
1590 members, 1540 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.