Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- iPad Apps, Links, & Ideas 43 minutes ago
- Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 on a Mac | Mac-Fusion about 1 hour ago
- http://cancercenters.cancer.gov/documents/MicrosoftLiveMeetingInstructionsWeb508.pdf about 1 hour ago
- Language Magazine » Cutting to the Common Core: The Benefits of Narrow Reading Units about 1 hour ago
- PBL and STEAM Education: A Natural Fit | Edutopia about 1 hour ago
- Math is Harder When Using an iPad ~ Mrs. Wideen's Blog about 3 hours ago
- Body Tours using the Doodle Buddy App | Technology from SCS Elementary about 3 hours ago
- 25 Highly Rated (And Free!) Mac Apps For The Classroom - Edudemic about 3 hours ago
- Tom Wujec: Build a tower, build a team | Talk Video | TED.com about 4 hours ago
- https://s3.amazonaws.com/NSTA1/1999721/Secondary_Design_Packet.pdf?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAIMRSQAV7P6X4QIKQ&Expires=1398432029&Signature=Qsyfc%2b0uvixm1Qz%2bLEfXlxrXrtQ%3d about 4 hours ago
220 members, 218 items
499 members, 2375 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
188 members, 280 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
24 members, 14 items
This group is designed for educators interested in sharing and collecting information on books (fiction and non-fiction, scholarly and otherwise) that address the tribulations, challenges, joys, and rewards of the teaching profession.
1263 members, 1343 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.