Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Here Are The 100 Best Education Infographics on Jun 18, 16
- Maker Education: Pedagogy, Andragogy, Heutagogy | User Generated Education on Jun 15, 16
- Behind the Scenes of a Makerspace -- Campus Technology on Jun 15, 16
- 13 apps that promote higher-order thinking standards | eSchool News on Jun 13, 16
- Google Apps for Education’s Science Loving Updates | EdSurge News on Jun 13, 16
- Why Understanding These Four Types of Mistakes Can Help Us Learn | MindShift | KQED News on May 21, 16
- The Maker Movement in K-12 Education: A Guide to Emerging Research - Digital Education - Education Week on May 21, 16
- Engineering Design Challenges - STEM Curriculum Resources by Dr. Wesley Fryer on May 04, 16
- BirdBrain Science ~ Literacy + Science = BirdBrain on May 04, 16
- The Engineering Design Process | Engineering is Elementary on May 02, 16
321 members, 989 items
605 members, 2734 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
205 members, 358 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
24 members, 14 items
This group is designed for educators interested in sharing and collecting information on books (fiction and non-fiction, scholarly and otherwise) that address the tribulations, challenges, joys, and rewards of the teaching profession.
1582 members, 1503 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.