Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Super Creamy Mac and Cheese - Spicy Southern Kitchen about 15 hours ago
- Coconut Milk Grilled Chicken | Whole Foods Market about 15 hours ago
- Scratchel on Aug 24, 16
- TechPrep – See what you can build on Aug 23, 16
- Project Bloks - Creating a development platform for tangible programming on Aug 23, 16
- How Robots in English Class Can Spark Empathy and Improve Writing | MindShift | KQED News on Aug 23, 16
- The Library Voice: Vidcode & Snapchat Team Up For A Fun Coding Challenge! on Aug 18, 16
- 8 digital skills we must teach our children | World Economic Forum on Aug 18, 16
- How to Stock Your Makerspace for 100 Bucks or Less; Plus, an Essential Equipment List from the MakerBus Driver | EdSurge News on Aug 02, 16
- 8 Signs You May Be an Outgoing Introvert on Aug 01, 16
328 members, 1005 items
611 members, 2766 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
206 members, 383 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
24 members, 14 items
This group is designed for educators interested in sharing and collecting information on books (fiction and non-fiction, scholarly and otherwise) that address the tribulations, challenges, joys, and rewards of the teaching profession.
1597 members, 1546 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.