Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- This Is the Number One Mistake Parents Make When Arguing With Kids | TIME on Nov 03, 15
- Dispatches from the happiness front, week 4 | Berkeley News on Nov 02, 15
- Rose, Thorn, Bud Technique - DEEP design thinking on Oct 27, 15
- Maker Education: Reaching All Learners - YouTube on Oct 03, 15
- Copy of Technology Training Resume Mike Hanson - Google Docs on Oct 03, 15
- Noticing Tools – New Apps from NYSCI | Sylvia Libow Martinez on Oct 03, 15
- Cozi Meals • Recipe Box on Oct 02, 15
- How to communicate with someone who has dementia - The Globe and Mail on Oct 02, 15
- Announcing the 2015 CEM Themes and Theme Leaders | Connected Educators on Sep 18, 15
- Microsoft delivers new school supplies for class this year - The Official Microsoft Blog on Sep 13, 15
294 members, 654 items
561 members, 2521 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
200 members, 341 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
24 members, 14 items
This group is designed for educators interested in sharing and collecting information on books (fiction and non-fiction, scholarly and otherwise) that address the tribulations, challenges, joys, and rewards of the teaching profession.
1541 members, 1664 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.