Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- YouTube Kids | about 5 hours ago
- The Best 8 Web Tools for Doing Formative Assessment in Class ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning about 13 hours ago
- France Tour | Tauck World Discovery on Feb 23, 15
- Day 5: Google Spreadsheet, Presentation, and Drawing Tutorial | Sophia Learning on Feb 23, 15
- Kid-Friendly K-6 Tech Curriculum_PETE&C - Google Slides on Feb 23, 15
- Copy of Google Apps for Elementary - Google Slides on Feb 18, 15
- presentation - Google Workshop for Educators on Feb 15, 15
- Slides - Google Workshop for Educators CUE14 on Feb 15, 15
- Introduction to Google Apps - Digital Lead Learners on Feb 12, 15
- Forms - TDSB Google Support Site on Feb 12, 15
247 members, 287 items
523 members, 2425 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
192 members, 287 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
24 members, 14 items
This group is designed for educators interested in sharing and collecting information on books (fiction and non-fiction, scholarly and otherwise) that address the tribulations, challenges, joys, and rewards of the teaching profession.
1399 members, 1422 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.