Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Why Understanding These Four Types of Mistakes Can Help Us Learn | MindShift | KQED News on May 21, 16
- The Maker Movement in K-12 Education: A Guide to Emerging Research - Digital Education - Education Week on May 21, 16
- Engineering Design Challenges - STEM Curriculum Resources by Dr. Wesley Fryer on May 04, 16
- BirdBrain Science ~ Literacy + Science = BirdBrain on May 04, 16
- The Engineering Design Process | Engineering is Elementary on May 02, 16
- Symbaloo - Your Bookmarks and favorites in the cloud on Apr 11, 16
- Middle School Maker Journey: Preparing for the Capstones | Edutopia on Apr 11, 16
- How Innovative Educators Observe, Reflect, and Share @coolcatteacher on Apr 11, 16
- Imagination Foundation – Cardboard Challenge on Apr 10, 16
- Design Thinking: Ideation 1 | Come up with (lots of) great ideas \ The Lab on Apr 11, 16
321 members, 973 items
603 members, 2727 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
203 members, 354 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
24 members, 14 items
This group is designed for educators interested in sharing and collecting information on books (fiction and non-fiction, scholarly and otherwise) that address the tribulations, challenges, joys, and rewards of the teaching profession.
1568 members, 1491 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.