Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Recorded Trainings - Technology Integration on Mar 29, 15
- Consumer Lab Report: Jacky's Arm Miracle Secret Revealed on Mar 29, 15
- Shape Magazine - Skin Care and Wrinkle Cures on Mar 29, 15
- ChromeBooks in School: the Basics + - LiveBinder on Mar 29, 15
- Going 1:1 With Chromebooks Fall CUE 2014 - Google Slides on Mar 29, 15
- Google Apps for the iPad! by Kasey Bell (Virginia #GAFESUMMIT 2015) - Shake Up Learning on Mar 29, 15
- The 5 Daily Rituals That Will Make You Happy on Mar 20, 15
- Free Technology for Teachers: 10 Good Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms Add-ons for Teachers on Mar 20, 15
- Data geniuses have figured out what the ultimate U.S. road trip looks like on Mar 14, 15
- #DigCit Certified Trainer on Mar 14, 15
248 members, 322 items
525 members, 2430 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
193 members, 287 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
24 members, 14 items
This group is designed for educators interested in sharing and collecting information on books (fiction and non-fiction, scholarly and otherwise) that address the tribulations, challenges, joys, and rewards of the teaching profession.
1415 members, 1433 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.