Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Digital Inspiration - Howto Guides & Software Tutorials on Apr 24, 15
- 3 Legendary Design Decks Every Presenter Should Read on Apr 23, 15
- 3 Tips To Caffeinate Teacher and Student Presentations -- THE Journal on Apr 23, 15
- The Antidote for Unhealthy Perfectionism | CTQ on Apr 23, 15
- Using Google Slides to Teach | Teacher Tech on Apr 20, 15
- Copy of Google Apps Proficiency Checklists - Google Docs on Apr 13, 15
- Beyond Diet Login | Beyond Diet on Apr 13, 15
- How To Present Online Like A PRO | ideaFM on Apr 13, 15
- Report Finds ‘Deeper Learning’ Model Improves Outcomes for All Students | MindShift on Apr 13, 15
- Google Maps now lets you turn any location into a game of Pac-Man | The Verge on Apr 03, 15
250 members, 362 items
531 members, 2441 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
193 members, 287 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
24 members, 14 items
This group is designed for educators interested in sharing and collecting information on books (fiction and non-fiction, scholarly and otherwise) that address the tribulations, challenges, joys, and rewards of the teaching profession.
1431 members, 1436 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.