It is my passion to help others learn. I teach at university in undergraduate and graduate programs. I teach in several subject areas in the humanities, but my preferences are in philosophy and linguistics.
I am interested in philosophy,linguistics,First Nations,MOODLE,Web 2.0. My favorite music are Bruce Cockburn. Movies: Ishtar,Milagro Beanfield War,Benny and Joon,Medicine River,Smoke Signals,Expiration Date. TV: NCIS,Bones,Numb3rs,New Tricks,Heartbeat,Doc Martin,Good Neighbours (The Good Life). Books: Bible,Philosophy by Edmund Husserl,Fiction by JRR Tolkien,Dorothy Sayers,Madeleine L'Engle,Ursula LeGuin. My Heros are Jesus,Gandhi,my wife.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Welcome to Studio|Bast - L.J. Bothell's Web Instruction Site on Feb 26, 15
- The Information Literacy User’s Guide: An Open, Online Textbook | Open SUNY Textbooks on Feb 26, 15
- The Open Education Consortium on Feb 26, 15
- Course Showcase on Feb 26, 15
- Google Apps for Education: Deployment Guide - Google Docs on Feb 26, 15
- [1412.6213] Measurements on the reality of the wavefunction on Feb 25, 15
- Home 2015 - Australia e-Series on Feb 23, 15
- What if...? 360 | turning ideas into actions on Feb 23, 15
- What If You Have to Lecture? | Vitae on Feb 23, 15
- Electronic Innovation >>> – Lingua Franca - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education on Feb 23, 15
32 members, 112 items
For the connected courses MOOC #ccourses
6620 members, 15643 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
820 members, 4926 items
Digital Ethnography at KSU
689 members, 3004 items
Group for the Australian Flexible Learning Framework's E-learning Innovations Grant staff and recipients
26 members, 129 items
Links regarding the use of technology in the language classroom, including articles, tools, trends, etc...