It is my passion to help others learn. I teach at university in undergraduate and graduate programs. I teach in several subject areas in the humanities, but my preferences are in philosophy and linguistics.
I am interested in philosophy,linguistics,First Nations,MOODLE,Web 2.0. My favorite music are Bruce Cockburn. Movies: Ishtar,Milagro Beanfield War,Benny and Joon,Medicine River,Smoke Signals,Expiration Date. TV: NCIS,Bones,Numb3rs,New Tricks,Heartbeat,Doc Martin,Good Neighbours (The Good Life). Books: Bible,Philosophy by Edmund Husserl,Fiction by JRR Tolkien,Dorothy Sayers,Madeleine L'Engle,Ursula LeGuin. My Heroes are Jesus,Gandhi,my wife.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Manager of Resource and Community Development on Feb 01, 16
- Wanna be a better business writer? Eat more pie. | Marcia Ross | LinkedIn on Jan 07, 16
- Business Writer's Free Library on Jan 07, 16
- Open Textbook Library on Jan 07, 16
- Open Online Tutorials | Athabasca University e-Lab on Jan 07, 16
- The Wall Street Journal Five-box System | Athabasca University e-Lab on Jan 07, 16
- A Lecture From the Lectured | Vitae on Jan 05, 16
- SOCW 3551: Human Development on Jan 05, 16
- Diplomacy, Tone, and Emphasis in Business Writing on Dec 15, 15
- TRC on Dec 15, 15
32 members, 115 items
For the connected courses MOOC #ccourses
7031 members, 16432 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
992 members, 6014 items
Digital Ethnography at KSU
836 members, 3531 items
Group for the Australian Flexible Learning Framework's E-learning Innovations Grant staff and recipients
26 members, 131 items
Links regarding the use of technology in the language classroom, including articles, tools, trends, etc...