It is my passion to help others learn. I teach at university in undergraduate and graduate programs. I teach in several subject areas in the humanities, but my preferences are in philosophy and linguistics.
I am interested in philosophy,linguistics,First Nations,MOODLE,Web 2.0. My favorite music are Bruce Cockburn. Movies: Ishtar,Milagro Beanfield War,Benny and Joon,Medicine River,Smoke Signals,Expiration Date. TV: NCIS,Bones,Numb3rs,New Tricks,Heartbeat,Doc Martin,Good Neighbours (The Good Life). Books: Bible,Philosophy by Edmund Husserl,Fiction by JRR Tolkien,Dorothy Sayers,Madeleine L'Engle,Ursula LeGuin. My Heros are Jesus,Gandhi,my wife.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- University of Victoria - Distance Education Services - For Course Teams - Concept Maps and Course Blueprints on Apr 24, 15
- SPEED CourseDesign Storyboard - lino on Apr 23, 15
- Popplet on Apr 23, 15
- lino - Sticky and Photo Sharing for you on Apr 23, 15
- 'Storyboards are the point where I begin,' says Martin Scorsese | Art | Agenda | Phaidon on Apr 23, 15
- 7 Strategies That Make Speechwriting Easier on Apr 22, 15
- Why I blog (and why you should too) on Apr 21, 15
- Haiku Deck Editor on Apr 20, 15
- Digital skills for collaborative OER development/Schedule - WikiEducator on Apr 19, 15
- Overview | on Apr 19, 15
32 members, 114 items
For the connected courses MOOC #ccourses
6680 members, 15723 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
839 members, 4991 items
Digital Ethnography at KSU
724 members, 3034 items
Group for the Australian Flexible Learning Framework's E-learning Innovations Grant staff and recipients
26 members, 129 items
Links regarding the use of technology in the language classroom, including articles, tools, trends, etc...