It is my passion to help others learn. I teach at university in undergraduate and graduate programs. I teach in several subject areas in the humanities, but my preferences are in philosophy and linguistics.
I am interested in philosophy,linguistics,First Nations,MOODLE,Web 2.0. My favorite music are Bruce Cockburn. Movies: Ishtar,Milagro Beanfield War,Benny and Joon,Medicine River,Smoke Signals,Expiration Date. TV: NCIS,Bones,Numb3rs,New Tricks,Heartbeat,Doc Martin,Good Neighbours (The Good Life). Books: Bible,Philosophy by Edmund Husserl,Fiction by JRR Tolkien,Dorothy Sayers,Madeleine L'Engle,Ursula LeGuin. My Heros are Jesus,Gandhi,my wife.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- This Infographic Shows You How to Delete Yourself from the Internet on 2014-03-05
- About Us | witness.org on 2014-02-27
- Local News | Video | Rain City | Seattle Times Newspaper on 2014-02-26
- Rhetological Fallacies | Information Is Beautiful on 2014-02-26
- Open Education Challenge | Innovation in Education Starts Here on 2014-02-25
- Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder - Web-based Screen recorder on 2014-02-25
The Lesser Kudos – Lingua Franca - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education on 2014-02-18
I’ve sometimes wondered if the visual similarity between kudus and kudos contributed to a belief that a kudo was a shy and retiring noun best observed in the plural.
- Media Studies 101 | A Creative Commons Textbook on 2014-02-17
- Pop.u.LA.tion: Stories from the sidewalk - latimes.com on 2014-02-13
- One in 8 Million - New York Characters in Sound and Images - The New York Times on 2014-02-13
6095 members, 14795 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
692 members, 3403 items
Digital Ethnography at KSU
588 members, 2927 items
Group for the Australian Flexible Learning Framework's E-learning Innovations Grant staff and recipients
27 members, 129 items
Links regarding the use of technology in the language classroom, including articles, tools, trends, etc...
4 members, 17 items