It is my passion to help others learn. I teach at university in undergraduate and graduate programs. I teach in several subject areas in the humanities, but my preferences are in philosophy and linguistics.
I am interested in philosophy,linguistics,First Nations,MOODLE,Web 2.0. My favorite music are Bruce Cockburn. Movies: Ishtar,Milagro Beanfield War,Benny and Joon,Medicine River,Smoke Signals,Expiration Date. TV: NCIS,Bones,Numb3rs,New Tricks,Heartbeat,Doc Martin,Good Neighbours (The Good Life). Books: Bible,Philosophy by Edmund Husserl,Fiction by JRR Tolkien,Dorothy Sayers,Madeleine L'Engle,Ursula LeGuin. My Heros are Jesus,Gandhi,my wife.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Installation Package for OS X - MoodleDocs about 2 hours ago
- http://wordpress-mackiwg.rhcloud.com/ on Mar 26, 15
- Digital skills for collaborative OER development/ Outline - WikiEducator on Mar 26, 15
- Web annotation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia on Mar 26, 15
- New Media Literacies — Learning in a Participatory Culture on Mar 26, 15
- TED-Ed and Periodic Videos on Mar 25, 15
- 10 Smart Study Tactics That Support How The Brain Actually Works - InformED : on Mar 25, 15
- MultiBrief: The 4 C’s of 21st century learning for ELLs: Critical thinking on Mar 23, 15
- Many, Many Examples Of Essential Questions on Mar 23, 15
- Must We Mean What We Quote? – Lingua Franca - Blogs - The Chronicle of Higher Education on Mar 23, 15
32 members, 113 items
For the connected courses MOOC #ccourses
6654 members, 15671 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
830 members, 4945 items
Digital Ethnography at KSU
699 members, 3016 items
Group for the Australian Flexible Learning Framework's E-learning Innovations Grant staff and recipients
26 members, 129 items
Links regarding the use of technology in the language classroom, including articles, tools, trends, etc...