Account for Lewis & Clark Environmental Studies Program helpers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Umpqua Basin Explorer on Jul 27, 11
- USDA Geospatial Data Gateway on Jul 27, 11
- Geoscience Australia WMS on Jul 27, 11
- United Kingdom GIS Data Archive on Jul 27, 11
- Analysis Centers on Jul 27, 11
- OzCoasts Search data: Geomorphic habitat datasets on Jul 27, 11
- Contour (5 ft. interval) on Jul 27, 11
- Transit District (poly) on Jul 27, 11
- Urban Growth Boundary (UGB) on Jul 27, 11
- Vegetation (1851) on Jul 27, 11
80 members, 368 items
Shared bookmarks among our Lewis & Clark Environmental Studies community. The next time you find something others may enjoy reading connected to ENVS, share it with our group!
34 members, 168 items
Links to metadata for GIS layers stored on the Lewis & Clark College GIS server, primarily used by the Environmental Studies Program. Each description includes an overview and the local path for adding the layer when using the GIS server. Spatial data download sites and WMS sites are also available. Bookmarks to data can be added by any registered Lewis & Clark researcher, and searched by anyone.