Account for Lewis & Clark Environmental Studies Program helpers.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Umpqua Basin Explorer on 2011-07-27
- USDA Geospatial Data Gateway on 2011-07-27
- Geoscience Australia WMS on 2011-07-27
- United Kingdom GIS Data Archive on 2011-07-27
- Analysis Centers on 2011-07-27
- OzCoasts Search data: Geomorphic habitat datasets on 2011-07-27
- Contour (5 ft. interval) on 2011-07-27
- Transit District (poly) on 2011-07-27
- Urban Growth Boundary (UGB) on 2011-07-27
- Vegetation (1851) on 2011-07-27
80 members, 368 items
Shared bookmarks among our Lewis & Clark Environmental Studies community. The next time you find something others may enjoy reading connected to ENVS, share it with our group!
34 members, 168 items
Links to metadata for GIS layers stored on the Lewis & Clark College GIS server, primarily used by the Environmental Studies Program. Each description includes an overview and the local path for adding the layer when using the GIS server. Spatial data download sites and WMS sites are also available. Bookmarks to data can be added by any registered Lewis & Clark researcher, and searched by anyone.