Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
The Future of Tablets in Education: Potential Vs. Reality of Consuming Media | MindShift on 2013-06-14
In this four-part series, we’ll use the Someday/Monday template to explore four dimensions of using tablets, such as the iPad, in educational settings, examining how teachers can take students on a journey from consumption of media to curation, creation, and connection. Here, we’ll start with consumption
- 10 Social Bookmarking Widgets Compared | Design by BrightPink Studio on 2013-06-13
- Google Image Result for http://lovinourchaos.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/coconut-oil-sugar-scrub-labels.jpg on 2013-06-03
- 5 Ways to Use Infographics to Visualize Information -- THE Journal on 2013-05-31
- Edcanvas | Social Bookmarking & Curation on 2013-05-24
- Check out the lesson COMMON CORE CONVERSATION on Edcanvas on 2013-05-24
- Student Learning with Diigo on 2013-05-15
- 10 Ways To Use Learnist In The Classroom | Edudemic | Diigo on 2013-05-15
- 10 Ways To Use Learnist In The Classroom | Edudemic on 2013-05-15
- Thirty Interesting Ways to use Twitter in the Classroom on 2013-05-15
6 members, 31 items
Please comment and describe how you might use each app with your ELLs.
43898 members, 23041 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
37 members, 93 items
Resources for the use of iPads in the K-12 classroom.