Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
The Future of Tablets in Education: Potential Vs. Reality of Consuming Media | MindShift on Jun 14, 13
In this four-part series, we’ll use the Someday/Monday template to explore four dimensions of using tablets, such as the iPad, in educational settings, examining how teachers can take students on a journey from consumption of media to curation, creation, and connection. Here, we’ll start with consumption
- 10 Social Bookmarking Widgets Compared | Design by BrightPink Studio on Jun 13, 13
- Google Image Result for http://lovinourchaos.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/coconut-oil-sugar-scrub-labels.jpg on Jun 03, 13
- 5 Ways to Use Infographics to Visualize Information -- THE Journal on May 31, 13
- Edcanvas | Social Bookmarking & Curation on May 24, 13
- Check out the lesson COMMON CORE CONVERSATION on Edcanvas on May 24, 13
- Student Learning with Diigo on May 15, 13
- 10 Ways To Use Learnist In The Classroom | Edudemic | Diigo on May 15, 13
- 10 Ways To Use Learnist In The Classroom | Edudemic on May 15, 13
- Thirty Interesting Ways to use Twitter in the Classroom on May 15, 13
6 members, 31 items
Please comment and describe how you might use each app with your ELLs.
53457 members, 26782 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
39 members, 98 items
Resources for the use of iPads in the K-12 classroom.