Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- One Policy Place about 22 hours ago
- New Groups Features | LinkedIn Help Center on Oct 11, 15
- Alstom to supply transformers for world's largest floating power plant - Power Engineering International on Oct 11, 15
- Brilliant on Oct 11, 15
- With the Surface Book, Microsoft is taking the game to Apple | Technology | The Guardian on Oct 08, 15
European Commission : CORDIS : News and Events : Energy out of thin air on Oct 07, 15
‘The main advantage of a lithium-air battery is its high energy density, which is theoretically 10 times higher than that of lithium-ion batteries,’ explains Prof Qiuping Chen, associate Professor at the Polytechnic University of Turin and coordinator of the STABLE project. ‘The biggest challenge, however, is to improve their lifecycle which was only of 50 cycles maximum before the STABLE project.’ This figure pales in comparison to that of lithium-ion batteries, which can reach from 400 to 1200 cycles over their lifetime.
- RES Support Schemes and Cooperation Mechanisms in Europe - Ecofys on Oct 02, 15
- Wood Wayne - Restaurant, Grill & bar Braine l'alleud - Accueil on Oct 01, 15
Regulation of the Power Sector: Reading Material for Module 1 - 26 pages on Sep 25, 15
- European Commission : CORDIS : Projects & Results Service : Home on Sep 23, 15
4734 members, 13084 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
1 members, 28 items
Tourist attractions in & around Belgium
15 members, 110 items
Standards, policy, regulation & action to ensure or improve electrical safety of users & professionals around the globe.
1 members, 2 items
The International Union for Electricity Applications (l'Union Internationale Pour Applications de l'Electricité) is a non governmental and non profit making organization founded in 1953. Its objective is to promote and develop the applications of electricity respecting demands in the fields of the p
8 members, 69 items
Archive of pages from the Leonardo ENERGY website