Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
Why We Still Don’t Have Better Batteries about 21 hours ago
Even Tesla CEO Elon Musk, hardly one to underplay the promise of new technology, has been forced to admit that, for now, the electric-car maker is engaged in a gradual slog of enhancements to its existing lithium-ion batteries, not a big leap forward.
- http://go.leonardo-energy.org/UpdatePreferences.html on Aug 29, 16
- https://eu-cm.meetingone.com/Main.html on Aug 23, 16
- Overzicht deelnemende instellingen - on Aug 22, 16
- The climate crisis is already here – but no one’s telling us | George Monbiot | Opinion | The Guardian on Aug 13, 16
- Financing French nuclear power in France and overseas on Aug 10, 16
- Electrical Installation Guide on Aug 02, 16
- Register of Commission expert groups and other similar entities on Jul 19, 16
- C_2016240EN.01002401.xml on Jul 04, 16
- Coal consumption statistics - Statistics Explained on Jul 04, 16
5344 members, 18489 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
1 members, 31 items
Tourist attractions in & around Belgium
15 members, 126 items
Standards, policy, regulation & action to ensure or improve electrical safety of users & professionals around the globe.
1 members, 2 items
The International Union for Electricity Applications (l'Union Internationale Pour Applications de l'Electricité) is a non governmental and non profit making organization founded in 1953. Its objective is to promote and develop the applications of electricity respecting demands in the fields of the p
9 members, 70 items
Archive of pages from the Leonardo ENERGY website