Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Squarespace Logo — Squarespace on Feb 03, 16
- Workshop on experiences and policies on energy saving obligations and white certificates | Energy Efficiency on Jan 26, 16
- What journalists get wrong about social science, according to 20 scientists - Vox on Jan 24, 16
- The four types of regulation | knowquestion :: Stephen Bounds on Jan 24, 16
ModernMetals.com | Protect the grid, secure the nation on Jan 09, 16
These two threats may not seem related, but a closer look shows us that both climate change and cyber warfare are a danger to our energy supply. They also share the same solution: green energy and copper.
- Induction motors: The Difference Engine: Nikola's revenge | The Economist on Jan 04, 16
- Energy From Water on Dec 22, 15
- COP21: 21 actions ... and counting (with images, tweets) · denzil_walton · Storify on Dec 10, 15
- Industrial Furnaces & Ovens (Global) - Industry Report on Dec 07, 15
1. How to secure the electricity supply in a changing world - Smart Power Generation on Dec 04, 15
4960 members, 15051 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
1 members, 28 items
Tourist attractions in & around Belgium
15 members, 126 items
Standards, policy, regulation & action to ensure or improve electrical safety of users & professionals around the globe.
1 members, 2 items
The International Union for Electricity Applications (l'Union Internationale Pour Applications de l'Electricité) is a non governmental and non profit making organization founded in 1953. Its objective is to promote and develop the applications of electricity respecting demands in the fields of the p
9 members, 70 items
Archive of pages from the Leonardo ENERGY website