Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Measuring government impact in a social media world | OECD Insights Blog on Feb 28, 15
- New report: Boosting finance in energy efficiency investments in buildings, industry and SMEs - European Commission on Feb 27, 15
- Discover the Course - Florence Online School of Regulation on Feb 26, 15
- resources for small publishers on Feb 26, 15
- Cable selection on Feb 20, 15
- Best .FLV Cropper, How to Crop .FLV Movie in Windows - YouTube on Feb 18, 15
- Jean-Michel Glachant, Michelle Hallack and Miguel Vazquez, Building Competitive Gas Markets in the EU: Regulation, Supply and Demand on Feb 18, 15
- Spurious Correlations on Feb 18, 15
Renewable energy in Europe - approximated recent growth and knock-on effects — European Environment Agency (EEA) on Feb 17, 15
This report introduces several methods the European Environment Agency (EEA) has developed for assessing and communicating early RES growth and the important knock-on effects that RES growth has on the energy sector and related areas. The report provides specific information at EU and country level on estimated RES progress in 2013, estimated gross avoided carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions and avoided fossil fuel use due to the additional use of renewable energy since 2005, as well as an assessment of the statistical impacts of growing RES use on primary energy consumption.
What is the IEC60034-30 Motor IE labelling scheme? | Leonardo ENERGY on Feb 16, 15
What is the IEC60034-30 Motor IE labelling scheme?
4318 members, 9086 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
1 members, 27 items
Tourist attractions in & around Belgium
14 members, 106 items
Standards, policy, regulation & action to ensure or improve electrical safety of users & professionals around the globe.
1 members, 2 items
The International Union for Electricity Applications (l'Union Internationale Pour Applications de l'Electricité) is a non governmental and non profit making organization founded in 1953. Its objective is to promote and develop the applications of electricity respecting demands in the fields of the p
8 members, 68 items
Archive of pages from the Leonardo ENERGY website