Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Curriculum: Understanding YouTube & Digital Citizenship – Google in Education on 2012-08-14
- Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org: Digital Citizenship WebQuest (Final Version) on 2012-08-10
- New Media Literacies on 2011-09-26
- HU to Shutdown Social Media Access September 21 to September 28 on 2011-09-24
- Drama! Why adult concepts of cyberbullying don’t mesh with teens « Generation YES Blog on 2011-09-24
- danah boyd | apophenia » The Unintended Consequences of Cyberbullying Rhetoric on 2011-09-24
- The Dark Sides of Our Digital Self on 2011-09-14
- Learn the Ropes on Digital Citizenship - Digital Citizenship on 2011-09-14
- Online safety and securityOnline safety and security on 2011-09-05
- Cybersafety – Home on 2011-09-05
99 members, 219 items
Resources about China, Chinese language, culture, politics, history, and teaching and learning about China and Chinese in the classroom.
6095 members, 14792 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
8 members, 36 items
Digital Citizenship is defined as the norms of appropriate responsible and ethical behaviour with regard to use of technology and engaging in on-line environments.
35 members, 466 items
teachers using ed tech meet online using flashmeet every sunday. the discussion is recorded and made into a podcast. the links are saved in delicious and here in diigo. every few weeks there is a special focus on a particular topic, e.g. blogging in the classroom, where some particular guests are inv
2988 members, 7157 items
This is the group for EdTechTalk.com