I have been a Professional Services Engineer (PSE) with JAMF Software since 2012. Prior to that, I was a K-12 technology coordinator/director in three different school districts between 1996 and 2012 and a middle and high school science/chemistry teacher from 1983 to 1996.
I like dogs, photograph...
I am interested in baseball (real and fantasy),photography,traveling,bicycling,eating really good local barbecue and cheeseburgers. Books: authros John McPhee and Mark Kurlansky,the annual Baseball Prospectus,political and historical non-fiction,short (fiction) stories,various titles by John Inving,Hunter Thompson,Stephen King..
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Building and Deploying OS X with AutoDMG - bareis.me on Mar 24, 15
- Creating a Bootable OS X Installer - bareis.me on Mar 24, 15
- Building a Base OS X Image - bareis.me on Mar 24, 15
- Imaging Workflows for OS X and When to Use Them - bareis.me on Mar 24, 15
- Easily Share Files Between Windows 7, 8 and Mac OS X on Feb 26, 15
- Customise Your Mac OS X Dock With These Hidden Terminal Commands on Feb 26, 15
- Revolution Wi-Fi on Feb 25, 15
- AdwareMedic on Feb 05, 15
- How to Enable Root User in Mac OS X (and Why You Should) on Feb 04, 15
- How Install and Configure OpenLDAP on CentOS / RHEL Linux on Jan 07, 15
249 members, 342 items
49 members, 30 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
17 members, 94 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Facebook social network 3D Immersive & Virtual Learning Quality, whose objective is to provide a meeting place to discuss about ISO 9001 implementation for virtual learning & teaching http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=130497054636
33 members, 45 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social network Avalon Project "3D Virtual Mindmapping", whose objective is to provide a meeting place to discuss about 3D virtual mindmapping.
530 members, 2436 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.