I have been a Professional Services Engineer (PSE) with JAMF Software since 2012. Prior to that, I was a K-12 technology coordinator/director in three different school districts between 1996 and 2012 and a middle and high school science/chemistry teacher from 1983 to 1996.
I like dogs, photograph...
I am interested in baseball (real and fantasy),photography,traveling,bicycling,eating really good local barbecue and cheeseburgers. Books: authros John McPhee and Mark Kurlansky,the annual Baseball Prospectus,political and historical non-fiction,short (fiction) stories,various titles by John Inving,Hunter Thompson,Stephen King..
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Creating Your First Boot Script on Aug 07, 15
- LemonJar - iOS Capture on Jun 18, 15
- LemonJar - iOS Console on Jun 18, 15
- 6 ways to quickly fix issues with your Mac - How to - Macworld UK on Jun 11, 15
- Find a Fast DNS Server with NameBench on Jun 02, 15
- Intel cranks up speed of Thunderbolt 3, builds in support for USB | InfoWorld on Jun 02, 15
- Use QuickTime to record screen of your iPhone or iPad running iOS 8 - iOS Hacker | iOS Hacker on May 29, 15
- How to auto-load MySQL on startup on OSX Yosemite - Stack Overflow on May 15, 15
- CIDR Utility Tool | IP Address Guide on May 14, 15
- LaunchControl on May 14, 15
289 members, 500 items
49 members, 30 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
17 members, 94 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Facebook social network 3D Immersive & Virtual Learning Quality, whose objective is to provide a meeting place to discuss about ISO 9001 implementation for virtual learning & teaching http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=130497054636
33 members, 45 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social network Avalon Project "3D Virtual Mindmapping", whose objective is to provide a meeting place to discuss about 3D virtual mindmapping.
554 members, 2489 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.