I have been a Professional Services Engineer (PSE) with JAMF Software since 2012. Prior to that, I was a K-12 technology coordinator/director in three different school districts between 1996 and 2012 and a middle and high school science/chemistry teacher from 1983 to 1996.
I like dogs, photograph...
I am interested in baseball (real and fantasy),photography,traveling,bicycling,eating really good local barbecue and cheeseburgers. Books: authros John McPhee and Mark Kurlansky,the annual Baseball Prospectus,political and historical non-fiction,short (fiction) stories,various titles by John Inving,Hunter Thompson,Stephen King..
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- 23 ways to improve your iPhone's battery life | ZDNet on 2013-09-23
- Mothers Ruin Software: Suspicious Package on 2013-10-10
- Password Strength Checker on 2013-02-04
- Portecle on 2013-02-04
- Dropbox, SugarSync, SkyDrive and Google Drive - Walt Mossberg - Personal Technology - AllThingsD on 2013-02-01
- Terminally Geeky: use automatic login more securely | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog on 2013-01-30
- Mac OS X Login and Logout Scripts Demystified « SeeSkill on 2013-01-30
- Tor Project: Overview on 2013-01-26
- 101 Hacks Allows You to Take Control of Your Bash Command Line and Shell Scripting on 2013-01-25
- Unix LS Command: 15 Practical Examples on 2013-01-25
215 members, 212 items
49 members, 30 items
This group is set up in connection with an blog post on TechLearning, as a place to build positive links/examples/ideas to counterbalance negative stories/events on the Internet.
17 members, 94 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Facebook social network 3D Immersive & Virtual Learning Quality, whose objective is to provide a meeting place to discuss about ISO 9001 implementation for virtual learning & teaching http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=130497054636
33 members, 45 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social network Avalon Project "3D Virtual Mindmapping", whose objective is to provide a meeting place to discuss about 3D virtual mindmapping.
488 members, 2359 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.