I am a Head of Languages in a large 11-16 multicultural comprehensive school in the North West of England. I currently teach French and Spanish but I have also taught German and EFL (EAL) in the past.
I am also a qualified translator/ interpreter (ESUCA, Toulouse)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- UK Immigration: The Facts In Nine Charts - Bloomberg Business about 10 hours ago
- http://t.co/cRoJo4BNLG Poor Memory and Learning Language Andrew Weiler writing for EFL Magazine @Andrew_Weiler http://t.co/t0B1SRRzX5 about 10 hours ago
- grammar terms for French - Resources - TES about 10 hours ago
- Research Trends: Why Homework Should Be Balanced | Edutopia http://t.co/wcfau969wt #edchat about 10 hours ago
- Diane TELL Le mauvais numéro – Vidéo et paroles – Chansons pour étudier le français (vidéos & paroles) about 10 hours ago
- Foreign Words in English (Part I) | English Language Blog about 10 hours ago
- Six things I do in every foreign language lesson I teach | The Language Gym about 15 hours ago
- Functional Chunks of Language in the Foreign Language Classroom | World Language Classroom Resources about 15 hours ago
- RT @LanguageInBloom: Foreign language skills provide sharp edge in the job market http://t.co/Z4v78DyMLf about 15 hours ago
- Teaching film | frenchteacher.net about 18 hours ago
258 members, 857 items
Groupe pour les membres du réseau francophone d'échange de savoirs et de pratiques autour de "Apprendre 2.0" pour partager nos liens
198 members, 294 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
45 members, 183 items
Profesores interesados en las aplicaciones educativas de los blogs
25 members, 65 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
282 members, 234 items
This group will explore the use of cell phones in the classroom.