I am a Head of Languages in a large 11-16 multicultural comprehensive school in the North West of England. I currently teach French and Spanish but I have also taught German and EFL (EAL) in the past.
I am also a qualified translator/ interpreter (ESUCA, Toulouse)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Why do our L1-English learners of French/Spanish find it hard to acquire agreement rules? What can teachers do to facilitate the process? | The Language Gym about 12 hours ago
- Steve Smith on Twitter: "@joedale @icpjones @SianLezard @TeachingTT Did they deliberately spell mfltwitterati wrong in the blurb? -:)" on Jul 04, 15
- ‘If’ – for new teachers | Blog | Sparky Teaching on Jul 04, 15
- Quels pays ont fourni le plus de coureurs au Tour de France ? on Jul 04, 15
- Sketchnoting Fans: Paper 53 Built a Sketchnote Community http://t.co/eiA1jhS5On http://t.co/0eCBfwMANb on Jul 03, 15
- RT @TeachingTT: Latest podcast interview with @joedale 'Twitter: A Powerful Collaborative Tool for Teachers' http://t.co/PpGdSk5ELe #MFLtwi… on Jul 03, 15
- La poesía se reinventa en las redes | Actualidad | EL PAÍS on Jul 03, 15
- Con y Sin Acento on Jul 03, 15
- RT @MsHMFL: Do you teach A level MFL to students considering an MFL degree? Take a look at this new MOOC. #mfltwitteratti https://t.co/l3jS… on Jul 03, 15
- Now students are expected to study a language until age 16, the work to rebuild begins https://t.co/Tbb7eeFg7k on Jul 03, 15
258 members, 854 items
Groupe pour les membres du réseau francophone d'échange de savoirs et de pratiques autour de "Apprendre 2.0" pour partager nos liens
194 members, 287 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
45 members, 183 items
Profesores interesados en las aplicaciones educativas de los blogs
25 members, 65 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
281 members, 234 items
This group will explore the use of cell phones in the classroom.