I am a Head of Languages in a large 11-16 multicultural comprehensive school in the North West of England. I currently teach French and Spanish but I have also taught German and EFL (EAL) in the past.
I am also a qualified translator/ interpreter (ESUCA, Toulouse)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Twitter / afpfr: [INFOGRAPHIE] Les émissions ... on 2014-04-22
- New Curriculum KS2 Languages - TalkaboutLanguages on 2014-04-21
- frenchteacher: Technology in the modern language classroom on 2014-04-21
- AQA AS style cloze exercises using TaskMagic3 - The TaskMagic Blog on 2014-04-21
- Why Schools Must Teach Social Networking | Network.Ed http://t.co/ojRMpNOj40 <- seemingly apposite given today's headlines on 2014-04-21
- Expressing duration, etc. Useful reference table: http://t.co/iEHkrMVZru on 2014-04-21
- RT @Joannechocolat: Don't be afraid of French poetry. Anyone with a French GCSE can get why this is beautiful... http://t.co/Bk8dT6noHw on 2014-04-21
- Twitter / Bablingua: Hoy es el Día Mundial de la ... on 2014-04-21
- ISSUU - UKED Magazine Apr 2014 by UKedchat on 2014-04-20
- Brain anatomy differences between deaf, hearing depend on first language learned -- ScienceDaily on 2014-04-20
234 members, 942 items
Groupe pour les membres du réseau francophone d'échange de savoirs et de pratiques autour de "Apprendre 2.0" pour partager nos liens
187 members, 280 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
42 members, 182 items
Profesores interesados en las aplicaciones educativas de los blogs
23 members, 57 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
256 members, 228 items
This group will explore the use of cell phones in the classroom.