I am a Head of Languages in a large 11-16 multicultural comprehensive school in the North West of England. I currently teach French and Spanish but I have also taught German and EFL (EAL) in the past.
I am also a qualified translator/ interpreter (ESUCA, Toulouse)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- BBC - Glastonbury 2016 - Pyramid Stage - Saturday on Jun 25, 16
- Here’s why language degrees are still important in the UK | Dr. Jonathan Ervine's France blog on Jun 25, 16
- Developing digital literacy in eTwinning with ImageChef and Ditty #etuk16 by Joe Dale (joedale) on Mobypicture on Jun 25, 16
- Teachmeet 2016 Resources – headoflanguages.co.uk on Jun 22, 16
- Review of Modern Foreign Language pedagogy in KS3 & KS4 - Association for Language Learning on Jun 22, 16
- EU referendum: Brexit may threaten the many minority languages of Britain — Quartz on Jun 22, 16
- Culturethèque - Ermes 2.0 on Jun 22, 16
- Cine y Guerra Civil española I HABLACULTURA on Jun 22, 16
- How to sound like a native speaker in a foreign language | 5-Minute Language on Jun 21, 16
- La biografía intelectual de García Lorca | Cultura | EL PAÍS on Jun 20, 16
265 members, 892 items
Groupe pour les membres du réseau francophone d'échange de savoirs et de pratiques autour de "Apprendre 2.0" pour partager nos liens
206 members, 376 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
45 members, 183 items
Profesores interesados en las aplicaciones educativas de los blogs
30 members, 129 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
299 members, 258 items
This group will explore the use of cell phones in the classroom.