I am a Head of Languages in a large 11-16 multicultural comprehensive school in the North West of England. I currently teach French and Spanish but I have also taught German and EFL (EAL) in the past.
I am also a qualified translator/ interpreter (ESUCA, Toulouse)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Eight Reasons Why You Should Really Learn a Language | Alexia Cowley on Feb 06, 16
- The Struggles Of Learning A Foreign Language - YouTube on Feb 06, 16
- Marie-T Batardière on Twitter: "DELF diplomas for primary & secondary school students and for teachers to become accredited examiners @OVFLanguages https://t.co/kanCInHciz" on Feb 06, 16
- #JeSuisCirconflexe and the Death of the Oignon - French Morning on Feb 06, 16
- Réforme de l'orthographe : on met les points sur les "i" https://t.co/8w4kW6F7sO via @europe1 on Feb 05, 16
- Not the oignon: fury as France changes 2,000 spellings and drops some accents | World news | The Guardian on Feb 05, 16
- Cambridge to bring in new entrance exams following demise of AS levels | Times Higher Education (THE) on Feb 03, 16
- VideoEle. Curso de español para extranjeros on Feb 02, 16
- What being bilingual can do for your brain | World Economic Forum on Jan 31, 16
- Natalio Ormeno on Twitter: "Numbers of UK universities offering single/joint honours languages. What a drop!! #ismla2016 https://t.co/QvHV6DN1gd" on Jan 31, 16
265 members, 881 items
Groupe pour les membres du réseau francophone d'échange de savoirs et de pratiques autour de "Apprendre 2.0" pour partager nos liens
203 members, 353 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
45 members, 183 items
Profesores interesados en las aplicaciones educativas de los blogs
28 members, 80 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
293 members, 240 items
This group will explore the use of cell phones in the classroom.