I am a Head of Languages in a large 11-16 multicultural comprehensive school in the North West of England. I currently teach French and Spanish but I have also taught German and EFL (EAL) in the past.
I am also a qualified translator/ interpreter (ESUCA, Toulouse)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- SFL on Twitter: "A nice set of emoticons in #Spanish - great to help vocab learning! https://t.co/4H4iwjDAKt" about 23 hours ago
- icpjones on Twitter: "Your first book to read in... French, German or Spanish https://t.co/pYqGl5zRDQ" on May 26, 16
- Your first book to read in... French, German or Spanish | Children's books | The Guardian on May 26, 16
- About the School | Nobel on May 25, 16
- Kendji Girac - Cool - YouTube on May 23, 16
- Olivia RUIZ Elle panique (2009) Vidéo et Paroles – Chansons pour étudier le français (vidéos & paroles) on May 23, 16
- 20 ideas for teaching translation - Translation - Teaching tools - Any language - MFL Resources on May 23, 16
- ‘The British disease of not trusting “foreign” has infected students deciding against taking languages’ | News about 23 hours ago
- A marked decline? The EEF’s review of the evidence on written marking | David Didau: The Learning Spy on May 22, 16
- Coordinadora Fem on Twitter: "Las victimas de violencia de genero rehenes de sus maltratadores en caso de desahucio https://t.co/F4nj0ZeKRs" on May 22, 16
266 members, 891 items
Groupe pour les membres du réseau francophone d'échange de savoirs et de pratiques autour de "Apprendre 2.0" pour partager nos liens
203 members, 354 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
45 members, 183 items
Profesores interesados en las aplicaciones educativas de los blogs
30 members, 101 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
298 members, 258 items
This group will explore the use of cell phones in the classroom.