I am a Head of Languages in a large 11-16 multicultural comprehensive school in the North West of England. I currently teach French and Spanish but I have also taught German and EFL (EAL) in the past.
I am also a qualified translator/ interpreter (ESUCA, Toulouse)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Gary Bennett: Stop blaming the old and the ignorant for Brexit – the statistics just don’t support these myths | Conservative Home about 19 hours ago
- Too afraid for school: Latin America is losing new generation to gang violence | Teacher Network | The Guardian about 22 hours ago
- Alain Souchon - et si en plus y'a personne - YouTube about 22 hours ago
- icpjones on Twitter: "The subtle art of translating foreign fiction | Books | The Guardian https://t.co/pfuVoWCiOF" on Jul 26, 16
- The subtle art of translating foreign fiction | Books | The Guardian on Jul 26, 16
- CHS MFL on Twitter: "MFL holiday Twitter competition - speak something other than English this summer & tweet it to us 4 a chance to win! https://t.co/CJRls60ilG" on Jul 24, 16
- Using music | frenchteacher.net on Jul 24, 16
- Grade descriptors for GCSEs graded 9 to 1: modern foreign languages - GOV.UK on Jul 24, 16
- Teachit Languages - Topical teaching ideas on Jul 24, 16
- Pourquoi le mal existe ? Répondre à votre enfant - Bayard Jeunesse on Jul 24, 16
265 members, 894 items
Groupe pour les membres du réseau francophone d'échange de savoirs et de pratiques autour de "Apprendre 2.0" pour partager nos liens
206 members, 381 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
45 members, 183 items
Profesores interesados en las aplicaciones educativas de los blogs
30 members, 165 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
299 members, 258 items
This group will explore the use of cell phones in the classroom.