I am a Head of Languages in a large 11-16 multicultural comprehensive school in the North West of England. I currently teach French and Spanish but I have also taught German and EFL (EAL) in the past.
I am also a qualified translator/ interpreter (ESUCA, Toulouse)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- A Level Spanish on Twitter: "A useful list of irregular past participles in #Spanish https://t.co/zG4zOiX72Y" about 6 hours ago
- A Level Spanish on Twitter: "Some great tips here for #language learners. https://t.co/WZqgkn39ue" on May 02, 16
- Lepetitjournal.com - UN PEU D’HISTOIRE - Pourquoi le 2 mai est-il férié à Madrid? on May 02, 16
- Lepetitjournal.com - International on May 02, 16
- A Level Spanish on Twitter: "One of those ma...sculine words in #Spanish. Mediodía ends in -a but is masculine. #mfltwitterati https://t.co/5GWUOWYWYO" on May 02, 16
- Marple Hall Spanish on Twitter: "Do you know your numbers in Spanish? https://t.co/A1eXsfMwHC" on May 01, 16
- Does grammar matter? - Andreea S. Calude - YouTube on May 01, 16
- 24 mapas locos que te enseñan España como nunca la habías visto | muhimu on Apr 30, 16
- Language Teacher Toolkit: Histoires à écouter - authentic listening and reading on Apr 30, 16
- Language Teacher Toolkit: New A-level translation booklets on Apr 30, 16
267 members, 891 items
Groupe pour les membres du réseau francophone d'échange de savoirs et de pratiques autour de "Apprendre 2.0" pour partager nos liens
203 members, 354 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
45 members, 183 items
Profesores interesados en las aplicaciones educativas de los blogs
29 members, 79 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
298 members, 257 items
This group will explore the use of cell phones in the classroom.