I am a Head of Languages in a large 11-16 multicultural comprehensive school in the North West of England. I currently teach French and Spanish but I have also taught German and EFL (EAL) in the past.
I am also a qualified translator/ interpreter (ESUCA, Toulouse)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Book Review: Thinking Teacher by @OliverQuinlan | UKEdChat - Supporting the Education Community about 8 hours ago
- The Language Gym | by Gianfranco Conti, PhD. Winner of the 2015 TES best resource contributor award and founder of www.language-gym.com about 12 hours ago
- October 2015 | UKEdChat - Supporting the Education Community | Page 4 about 12 hours ago
- Free CPD – Technology in Language Teaching | Tea and Teaching about 12 hours ago
- icpjones on Twitter: "Baseline assessment for MFL - Orangery Education Ltd http://t.co/me2mH3u4KA" on Oct 08, 15
- Soy Guapo - YouTube on Oct 05, 15
- Who needs Oxbridge? Meet the British students headed for Europe | Education | The Guardian on Oct 03, 15
- Check out what I found on @Pinterest, a visual bookmarking tool. https://t.co/UjOAM1cEUM on Oct 03, 15
- Verbolocura: El juego de los verbos | ProfeDeELE.es on Oct 03, 15
- Zazie - Je Suis Un Homme | Music Video, Song Lyrics and Karaoke on Oct 03, 15
266 members, 867 items
Groupe pour les membres du réseau francophone d'échange de savoirs et de pratiques autour de "Apprendre 2.0" pour partager nos liens
198 members, 341 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
45 members, 183 items
Profesores interesados en las aplicaciones educativas de los blogs
25 members, 65 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
286 members, 237 items
This group will explore the use of cell phones in the classroom.