I am a Head of Languages in a large 11-16 multicultural comprehensive school in the North West of England. I currently teach French and Spanish but I have also taught German and EFL (EAL) in the past.
I am also a qualified translator/ interpreter (ESUCA, Toulouse)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- En 2015, une femme sur cinq victime de violences physiques en Europe - Libération about 2 hours ago
- screeninglanguages on Nov 23, 15
- The Key Foreign Language Teaching Methodologies and How to Choose the Best for You | General Educator Blog on Nov 22, 15
- Here's a link to my #ACTFL presentation. It was so great to collaborate w/ everyone today! #langchat https://t.co/o3ON96fT6V on Nov 21, 15
- Decoding – The neglected skills set every MFL teacher should teach | The Language Gym - Linkis.com on Nov 21, 15
- Language Gym - Linkis.com on Nov 21, 15
- Danièle Bourdais has prepared a lovely session on authentic French resources.Sign up to join Sun 8pm https://t.co/2ucdy9JD8n #mfltwitterati on Nov 21, 15
- The most underrated yet most important form of creativity in the MFL classroom | TES Community on Nov 21, 15
- frenchteacher: Grammar and communication are not mutually exclusive on Nov 21, 15
- 'Will Brits ever bother with language learning?' - Telegraph on Nov 23, 15
264 members, 869 items
Groupe pour les membres du réseau francophone d'échange de savoirs et de pratiques autour de "Apprendre 2.0" pour partager nos liens
200 members, 341 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
45 members, 183 items
Profesores interesados en las aplicaciones educativas de los blogs
26 members, 65 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
293 members, 237 items
This group will explore the use of cell phones in the classroom.