I am a Head of Languages in a large 11-16 multicultural comprehensive school in the North West of England. I currently teach French and Spanish but I have also taught German and EFL (EAL) in the past.
I am also a qualified translator/ interpreter (ESUCA, Toulouse)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- What Europeans think of each other: Polls apart | The Economist about 2 hours ago
- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationopinion/11241713/Learning-languages-opens-up-new-horizons.html about 4 hours ago
- Julie Prince on Twitter: "#ililc5 @valleseco showing us how QCDA topics link to other areas of the curriculum http://t.co/1IkoqkPJ11" about 4 hours ago
- Studying languages: Shout louder | The Economist about 4 hours ago
- 26 great assessment ideas from @dmthomas90 @atharby @HFletcherWood @chrishildrew @joeybagstock @Benneypenyrheol http://t.co/0rNN38PZyH about 4 hours ago
- Palabras en español de las que no sabes el significado | Diario La Tribuna Honduras about 4 hours ago
- La tecnología se alía con García Márquez para formar un mar de palabras - Jueves, 26 Febrero 2015 (20:14) about 4 hours ago
- Why should teachers engage with, and in, research? | Research at HGS about 4 hours ago
- Interesting @tes article by Steve Harris on setting high standards for yourself, as well as for your pupils: https://t.co/sXMHkMjp75 about 4 hours ago
- El tabú de Salvador Allende | Internacional | EL PAÍS about 4 hours ago
257 members, 821 items
Groupe pour les membres du réseau francophone d'échange de savoirs et de pratiques autour de "Apprendre 2.0" pour partager nos liens
192 members, 287 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
45 members, 183 items
Profesores interesados en las aplicaciones educativas de los blogs
25 members, 65 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
274 members, 234 items
This group will explore the use of cell phones in the classroom.