Retired teacher and teacher educator. Developing website on "Sustainable Education", ESD, ESDGC ... for ESCalate at http://esd.escalate.ac.uk
Buddhist, grandpa, saxophonist...
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- The Connected Universe | Nassim Haramein | TEDxUCSD - YouTube on Jul 20, 16
- RSA ANIMATE: Economics is for Everyone! - YouTube on Jul 20, 16
- While raising crop yields, African thorn tree Faidherbia albida captures large amounts of carbon - Agroforestry World on Jun 26, 16
- Factsheet - Albizia lebbeck on Jun 23, 16
- Notes and References for: Doodling Spirals, Fibonacci, Being a Plant - YouTube on Mar 18, 16
- Doodling in Math: Spirals, Fibonacci, and Being a Plant [1 of 3] - YouTube on Mar 18, 16
- slovakia on Feb 25, 16
- Liptovský Mikuláš - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia on Feb 25, 16
- Vangueria madagascariensis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia on Feb 25, 16
- free buddhist audio : : "all one gorgeous mistake" by vajradarshini on Feb 12, 16
2 members, 165 items
Collecting resources to help us tell the story of planet Earth. Jack Challoner and Henry Liebling
8 members, 421 items
Links for pupils and teachers of Primary Mathematics in the UK. Developed for "The Really Useful Maths Book" 2nd Edition 2013.
34 members, 539 items
A forum for Sustainable Development or Descent or Decline in all aspects of education. Links to http://esd.escalate.ac.uk Sharing interesting bookmarks, resources, ideas.... Let us see what happens!
356 members, 1233 items
This is a group to support the work going on in the Global Education Conference network:<br /><br />http://globaleducation.ning.com. Post links that include ideas, examples, and projects related to connecting educators and classrooms with a strong emphasis on promoting global awareness, fostering global competency, and inspiring action towards solving real–world problems. <br />NOTE: On April 7, 2012, we moved links from another associated group into this bookmarking group. This will be the official bookmarking group for GlobalEdCon moving forward. Please keep on topic with your bookmarks and avoid posting general technology and general education bookmarks.