Retired teacher and teacher educator. Developing website on "Sustainable Education", ESD, ESDGC ... for ESCalate at http://esd.escalate.ac.uk
Buddhist, grandpa, saxophonist...
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Map-of-human-migrations.jpg (JPEG Image, 889 × 635 pixels) - Scaled (69%) on Sep 29, 15
- Timeline of human evolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia on Sep 29, 15
- Early human migrations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia on Sep 29, 15
- A New Theory on How Neanderthal DNA Spread in Asia - The New York Times on Sep 29, 15
- It Wasn't Just Neanderthals: Ancient Humans Had Sex with Other Hominids - The Wire on Sep 29, 15
- Where and when did Neanderthals live? - Neanderthals on Sep 29, 15
- Robin Chase - CE100 Annual Summit 2015 - YouTube on Sep 29, 15
- opentree3.0:1 - opentree on Sep 29, 15
- The Empathic Civilisation - YouTube on Sep 28, 15
- Blombos Cave Rock Art: Prehistoric Engravings on Sep 28, 15
8 members, 417 items
Links for pupils and teachers of Primary Mathematics in the UK. Developed for "The Really Useful Maths Book" 2nd Edition 2013.
34 members, 539 items
A forum for Sustainable Development or Descent or Decline in all aspects of education. Links to http://esd.escalate.ac.uk Sharing interesting bookmarks, resources, ideas.... Let us see what happens!
356 members, 1208 items
This is a group to support the work going on in the Global Education Conference network:<br /><br />http://globaleducation.ning.com. Post links that include ideas, examples, and projects related to connecting educators and classrooms with a strong emphasis on promoting global awareness, fostering global competency, and inspiring action towards solving real–world problems. <br />NOTE: On April 7, 2012, we moved links from another associated group into this bookmarking group. This will be the official bookmarking group for GlobalEdCon moving forward. Please keep on topic with your bookmarks and avoid posting general technology and general education bookmarks.
13 members, 40 items
LInks to resources and opinion on Gaming and Virtual Worlds