Retired teacher and teacher educator. Developing website on "Sustainable Education", ESD, ESDGC ... for ESCalate at http://esd.escalate.ac.uk
Buddhist, grandpa, saxophonist...
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- BBC How Plants Communicate & Think - Amazing Nature Documentary - YouTube on Aug 08, 15
- Gaia Hypothesis - James Lovelock - YouTube on Aug 08, 15
- Touchpress — Five Years of Touchpress —News on Jul 25, 15
- Walk Through Time for iphone a Walking Documentary 4600 Myr back in Time on Jul 13, 15
- Beautiful Minds - James Lovelock - The Gaia Hypothesis / Gaia Theory - YouTube on Jul 02, 15
- Climate Change - University of Exeter on Jul 02, 15
- Staff profiles - Geography - University of Exeter on Jul 02, 15
- Professor Tim Lenton’s Climate Change MOOC Blog on Jul 02, 15
- Stephan Harding | Schumacher College on Jul 02, 15
- Introduction to Complex Systems: Patterns in Nature - YouTube on Jun 11, 15
8 members, 416 items
Links for pupils and teachers of Primary Mathematics in the UK. Developed for "The Really Useful Maths Book" 2nd Edition 2013.
34 members, 539 items
A forum for Sustainable Development or Descent or Decline in all aspects of education. Links to http://esd.escalate.ac.uk Sharing interesting bookmarks, resources, ideas.... Let us see what happens!
356 members, 1193 items
This is a group to support the work going on in the Global Education Conference network:<br /><br />http://globaleducation.ning.com. Post links that include ideas, examples, and projects related to connecting educators and classrooms with a strong emphasis on promoting global awareness, fostering global competency, and inspiring action towards solving real–world problems. <br />NOTE: On April 7, 2012, we moved links from another associated group into this bookmarking group. This will be the official bookmarking group for GlobalEdCon moving forward. Please keep on topic with your bookmarks and avoid posting general technology and general education bookmarks.
13 members, 40 items
LInks to resources and opinion on Gaming and Virtual Worlds