Professional in Business Administrations,Project Organizations,Mental & Social Coaching-Workshops.
I am interested in Reading,Learning,Blogs,Essays,Infographics,Photography,Videography,Documentaries,Journalism,Economics,Metropolitan Life,Social Contacts,Friendships,Internet,Social Media,Satellite Television,Networking,Teamworking,Virtual Network Organization,Web Presence Organization,Content Management,Process Management,Controlling,Communication,Collaboration,Coaching,Training,Mediation,Counselling.
Chinese & Japanese Martial Arts,Hatha Yoga.. My favorite music are Song Music,Evergreens,Soundtracks..
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Microsoft Cracks List of Top Linux Contributors | Wired Enterprise | Wired.com on 2012-04-05
- Three Quick Tips To Monetize Your Mobile App | mobilegroove on 2012-04-04
- 8 Marketing Trends to Implement in Your 2012 Marketing Plan | on 2012-04-04
- Seven Principles to Building an Online Reputation | Spin Sucks on 2012-04-04
- Spring Cleaning For Your Blog – How A Little Work Can Drive Search Engine And Social Media Traffic on 2012-04-04
- Eleven Ways Facebook Page Timelines Change Your Content Strategy on 2012-04-04
- SEO Strategies: Optimisation Ideas for Your Google+ Page | Mindjumpers on 2012-04-04
- Five Ways to Build the Perfect Web Marketing Storm | Spin Sucks on 2012-04-04
- Pew Study on Facebook and Twitter as News Sources – The State of the News Media | Adam Sherk on 2012-04-04
- Understanding Motivation In Online Communities - The Online Community Guide on 2012-04-04
25 members, 79 items
This is a Special Interest Group focused on finding, sharing, annotating, and using relevant literature on active learning and how it can be implemented with Web 2.0 Technologies
186 members, 280 items
'Authentic Learning - Policy and Guidelines Development' is really the full title & emphasis. Resources & thoughts, new understandings of learning, knowledge & connection relevant to students. Help develop guidelines and policies so our kids can learn to swim by getting wet. ** IE This group is about keeping learners safe online - cybersafety. What do we need to do in order to allow authentic learning safe and savvy? **
56 members, 156 items
This group is for people who use Google Blogger to host their blog. My goal is to fill this group with hacks and information on getting the most out of your Blogger blog. Members can also use the group to promote their favorite blogs with the understanding that blogs deemed to be geared towards adse
631 members, 2182 items
Everyone who's interested in blogging, web 2.0 and social media is cordially invited to join this group and participate in it! We'll discuss blogging, web 2.0 and social media as well as related topics.
1237 members, 1324 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.