Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Photos For Class - The quick and safe way to find and cite images for class! on Mar 17, 15
- 11 Weird and Crazy Fonts You Should Definitely Own ~ Creative Market Blog on Mar 06, 15
- The Educators’ Guide to Infographics - The Edublogger on Mar 04, 15
- SWGfL Digital Literacy - Home on Feb 28, 15
- 7 stages for design thinking | Sophie Campbell on Feb 16, 15
- Newsela | Nonfiction Literacy and Current Events on Feb 16, 15
- Welcome to Method of Action on Feb 16, 15
- scrible | smarter online research - annotate, organize & collaborate on web pages on Feb 03, 15
- Flippity.net: Easily Turn Google Spreadsheets into Online Flashcards on Feb 03, 15
- Storybird - Artful Storytelling on Feb 03, 15
248 members, 322 items
1414 members, 1433 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.
25 members, 65 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
6655 members, 15675 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
1150 members, 2794 items
This group is for cool tools on the web as well as useful resources in education and technology. Go ahead...share.