Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- GDD1 on Apr 27, 16
- Create online charts & infographics | infogr.am on Apr 18, 16
- Free Online Infographic Maker by Canva on Apr 18, 16
- https://designschool.canva.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/12/Lesson-Plan_Illustrative-Infographics.pdf on Apr 18, 16
- Make Your Images Interactive - ThingLink on Apr 18, 16
- Create Interactive Online Presentations, infographics, animations & banners in HTML5 - Visme by Easy WebContent on Apr 18, 16
- BrightBytes | The best decisions are made with Clarity on Mar 31, 16
- Home - The CyberPass on Mar 29, 16
- Rude vs. Mean vs. Bullying: Defining the Differences on Mar 16, 16
- How Can You Stay Safe on the Internet? | Wonderopolis on Mar 10, 16
328 members, 1005 items
1598 members, 1546 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.
30 members, 171 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
7283 members, 17752 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
1178 members, 2806 items
This group is for cool tools on the web as well as useful resources in education and technology. Go ahead...share.