Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- GDD1 on Apr 27, 16
- Create online charts & infographics | infogr.am on Apr 18, 16
- Free Online Infographic Maker by Canva on Apr 18, 16
- https://designschool.canva.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2014/12/Lesson-Plan_Illustrative-Infographics.pdf on Apr 18, 16
- Make Your Images Interactive - ThingLink on Apr 18, 16
- Create Interactive Online Presentations, infographics, animations & banners in HTML5 - Visme by Easy WebContent on Apr 18, 16
- BrightBytes | The best decisions are made with Clarity on Mar 31, 16
- Home - The CyberPass on Mar 29, 16
- Rude vs. Mean vs. Bullying: Defining the Differences on Mar 16, 16
- How Can You Stay Safe on the Internet? | Wonderopolis on Mar 10, 16
324 members, 996 items
1590 members, 1540 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.
30 members, 167 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
7270 members, 17592 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
1179 members, 2804 items
This group is for cool tools on the web as well as useful resources in education and technology. Go ahead...share.