I am an instructional technology specialist for a community college in rural Illinois as well as an instructional technology graduate student. I love physics, math, technology, photography, and many other geeky things.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Color wheel | Color schemes - Adobe Kuler on 2014-04-22
- Identifont - Identify fonts by appearance, find fonts by name on 2014-04-22
- Design Thinking at YIS - Community - Google+ on 2014-04-19
- Design Thinking | MindShift on 2014-04-19
- Development Impact and You on 2014-04-13
- Home - The Nueva Design Institute on 2014-04-12
- 21 Amazing Hotels You Need To Visit Before You Die | MyScienceAcademy on 2014-04-12
- Visible Thinking on 2014-04-07
- Design Thinking Challenge on 2014-03-20
- Design Thinking challenge on 2014-03-20
220 members, 217 items
1262 members, 1343 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.
23 members, 57 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
6170 members, 14901 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
1120 members, 2775 items
This group is for cool tools on the web as well as useful resources in education and technology. Go ahead...share.