Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Parents & Guardians on May 17, 15
- Fixed vs. Growth: The Two Basic Mindsets That Shape Our Lives | Brain Pickings on May 07, 15
- cool-graphic-design-infographics-01-xl.png (766×1024) on Apr 30, 15
- The Grid on Apr 30, 15
- Bad Web Design: A Look At The Most Hilariously Terrible Websites From Around The Web | Elegant Themes Blog on Apr 30, 15
- 6 new free Google tools to upgrade your classroom | Ditch That Textbook on Apr 20, 15
- Homework vs. No Homework Is the Wrong Question | Edutopia on Apr 19, 15
- 20% Time and Schools: not the best of bedfellows - Ewan McIntosh | Digital Media & Learning on Apr 19, 15
- Tagxedo - Gallery on Apr 10, 15
- Photos For Class - The quick and safe way to find and cite images for class! on Mar 17, 15
261 members, 371 items
1441 members, 1445 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.
25 members, 65 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
6708 members, 15776 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
1183 members, 2795 items
This group is for cool tools on the web as well as useful resources in education and technology. Go ahead...share.