Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- http://edexfe-public.s3.amazonaws.com/workshop/static/IllustratorGraphsLessonPlan.pdf on Jun 18, 15
- Data in the Classroom on Jun 18, 15
- FlowingData | Visualization and Statistics on Jun 18, 15
- Visualizations | Information Is Beautiful on Jun 18, 15
- ABOUT « Digital Citizenship Program on Jun 17, 15
- Whats Your Story Contest - Trend Micro USA on Jun 06, 15
- Type Connection on Jun 03, 15
- http://learningforward.org/docs/default-source/JSD-June-2014/the-secret-to-great-coaching.pdf on May 26, 15
- Where the Magic Happens: library maker programs | The Maker Issue | School Library Journal on May 25, 15
- How to Ensure that Making Leads to Learning | School Library Journal on May 25, 15
277 members, 416 items
1471 members, 1471 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.
25 members, 65 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
6784 members, 15834 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
1183 members, 2795 items
This group is for cool tools on the web as well as useful resources in education and technology. Go ahead...share.