I am an instructional technology specialist for a community college in rural Illinois as well as an instructional technology graduate student. I love physics, math, technology, photography, and many other geeky things.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Meograph on 2013-11-26
- Information Is Beautiful on 2013-11-14
- Visual Literacy, Big Data and Infographics on 2013-11-14
- Why Even the Worst Bloggers Are Making Us Smarter | Wired Opinion | Wired.com on 2013-10-21
- learning2remix on 2013-10-11
- Weavly - Easily create GIF and video mashups! on 2013-10-11
- Welcome to the Mathematics Assessment Project on 2013-10-07
- Handcrafted Fonts, Graphics, Themes and More ~ Creative Market on 2013-10-01
- Open curriculum alternatives to MPAA’s new anti-piracy campaign for kids - Creative Commons on 2013-09-30
- Blog | Free Set of Grungy Social Media Icons on 2013-09-10
216 members, 213 items
1234 members, 1324 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.
23 members, 57 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
6094 members, 14787 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
1121 members, 2771 items
This group is for cool tools on the web as well as useful resources in education and technology. Go ahead...share.