Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- - Raising Digital Natives on Oct 06, 15
- The challenges of raising a digital native | Devorah Heitner, Ph.D. | TEDxNaperville - YouTube on Oct 06, 15
- Free Music Archive on Oct 05, 15
- Free Sound Clips | SoundBible.com on Oct 05, 15
- http://utminers.utep.edu/mtcortez/downloads/Chapter%209-Critical%20Friends%20Groups.pdf on Sep 20, 15
- http://www.nsrfharmony.org/system/files/protocols/probing_questions_guide.pdf on Sep 20, 15
- educon20 - Protocols Examples on Sep 20, 15
- Visible Thinking Routines on Pinterest | Visible Thinking, Chalk Talk and Tug Of War on Sep 20, 15
- educational-origami - Visible Thinking on Sep 20, 15
- ISSUU - Artful Thinking: Using Art to Promote Thinking in the Classroom by Frank Curkovic on Sep 20, 15
293 members, 523 items
1518 members, 1571 items
Web sites and articles related to how the brain works, and things that can be done to alter the way it works.
25 members, 65 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
6895 members, 16060 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
1178 members, 2795 items
This group is for cool tools on the web as well as useful resources in education and technology. Go ahead...share.