Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- How to Manually Uninstall a Globally Installed Firefox Extension about 11 hours ago
- The Brain Stimulator tDCS - Affordable tDCS devices about 12 hours ago
- Testing The Hamburger Icon for More Revenue on Feb 05, 16
Sketch - Selecting Layers on Feb 05, 16
Quickly Selecting Layers in Groups
Groups are a very convenient way of organizing content, and sort-of prevent layers from accidental edits; until you double-click it, the group is treated as one layer and its contents can’t be selected individually.
However, there are situations where you want to select a particular layer buried deep inside a hierarchy of groups. To save you lots of double-clicking while you go down deeper and deeper into the group hierarchy, you can instead hold down the ⌘ key and select that deeply buried layer straight away.
- Sketch App Tip: How to Collapse Artboards and Groups — Medium on Feb 05, 16
- Give Feedback to Firefox | The Den on Feb 04, 16
- Using design to effect positive change - InVision Blog on Feb 03, 16
- Sketch - Extensions on Feb 02, 16
Another Way to Praise on Feb 02, 16
- “I see you sorted your Legos and dinosaurs into separate bins and put all the blocks back on the shelf. That’s what I call organization!”
- “You unloaded the dishwasher before I even requested your help. That’s called taking initiative!”
- “I asked you to stop playing on the iPad at 7:30 to get ready for bed. When I came back to remind you, you were already brushing your teeth. That takes self-discipline!”
Another way to praise is to sum up the child’s praiseworthy behavior with a word (or two).
SciTE custom autocomplete on Feb 02, 16
SciTE custom autocomplete
5 members, 30 items
A place for us to track our Crossfit workouts and post links to any interesting information we find.
4944 members, 14865 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.