Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- 3 Data Warehouse Architecture about 14 hours ago
- What I Learned Scaling Engineering Teams Through Euphoria and Horror - First Round Review on Apr 26, 15
[Q]Please help with Stock Recovery | Verizon LG G3 | XDA Forums on Apr 24, 15
thanks all. I KDZ'd 12b stock rom, rooted, then flashed TWRP through flashify. I then went into recovery and installed the 23c rom. I used skydragon 4.0.0 because I tried to flash Jasmine 7.0 like 8 times. I did not have any of the bottom keys and I could not access my pulldown menu. I could not figure out why this was happening. Skydragon worked for me perfectly. Thanks All.
- [Guide]LG One Click Root - root LG firmwares… | LG G3 | XDA Forums on Apr 24, 15
- [REFERENCE] Stock IMG files + Stock Links &a… | Verizon LG G3 | XDA Forums on Apr 24, 15
- eureQa | eureQa Testing Services on Apr 16, 15
- #NoEstimates – An Alternative Means of Risk Management | neilkillick.com on Apr 16, 15
Python Tools for Visual Studio - View Issue #1782: There is no console encoding setting on Apr 14, 15
- found a workaround that works great, so I thought I'd pass it along in case others find it helpful. I've tested this on Win 7 x64, Python 3.3.2, and PTVS 2.0 for VS 2010.
- Download win_unicode_console.zip
- Unzip and place contents in the site-packages directory
- Set PYTHONSTARTUP environment variable to "C:\Python33\Lib\site-packages\run.py" (or the equivalent python install location on your machine)
The win_unicode_console contains python code that replaces sys.stdin/out/err with new classes that use WriteConsoleW and ReadConsoleW along with UTF-16-LE encoding. This approach bypasses the current code page so there's no need for calls to 'chcp'. The critical part (for PTVS debugging) is that the code also contains a modified REPL so that interactive debugging also uses the new classes. The 3-step process listed above is the most global approach, which will affect not only PTVS debug sessions, but also any python script run from a command window (so you don't need to do "chcp 65001" before running python). You could also do this with virtual environments; just put the files in your env site-packages directory and set the PYTHONSTARTUP variable accordingly. Alternatively, you could take a more localized approach by adding the win_unicode_console package to your local project and doing: import stream; stream.enable(), which fixes text in the PTVS debug output window (i.e. the command window that pops up) but doesn't give you full interactive debugging in the "Python Debug Interactive" window. None of these approaches make any system changes; deleting the win_unicode_console files and removing the PYTHONSTARTUP variable sets everything back to the default setup.
All credit goes to the python gurus at bugs.python.org who tackled these gnarly Windows/Unicode issues (see here and here for details).
- dahlia/awesome-sqlalchemy on Apr 12, 15
python - sqlalchemy integrity error - Stack Overflow on Apr 11, 15
Then on commit/flush these 2 clash causing the integrity error.
if the primary key is known in merge/ORM get - if the matching primary key is found already loaded in the session, SQLAlchemy realizes that these 2 must be the same object.
5 members, 30 items
A place for us to track our Crossfit workouts and post links to any interesting information we find.
4398 members, 9446 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.