Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
OOUX: A Foundation for Interaction Design · An A List Apart Article on Apr 22, 16
There’s a four-year story behind my current design process, something I introduced last year on A List Apart—“Object-Oriented UX.” The approach advocates designing objects before actions. Now it’s time to get into the deeper benefits of OOUX and the smooth transition it can set up while shifting from object-based system design to interaction design.
- How Chunking Helps Content Processing on Mar 22, 16
- SharePoint Learning Resource Center - SharePoint at Rackspace on Mar 09, 16
- Microsoft Virtual Academy – Free online technical training for Developers, IT Professionals and Data Scientists on Mar 09, 16
- Microsoft Aspiring Technologist on Mar 09, 16
- icansharepoint - Make SharePoint Enjoyable on Mar 09, 16
- Bristol University | IT Services | Yammer on Feb 24, 16
- Confluence Documentation Home - Atlassian Documentation on Feb 19, 16
- 37 Ways MIT Uses Yammer | MIT Connect on Feb 19, 16
- Twubs on Feb 18, 16
52357 members, 26467 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.