Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Drum Roll, Please! Announcing the Newly Released Doctopus, An Add-on for Google Docs | New Visions for Public Schools on 2014-04-11
- Kahoot! | Game-based blended learning & classroom response system on 2014-04-10
- How to Add Questions for Students to YouTube Videos | Jonathan Wylie | Education Technology Consultant on 2014-04-09
- LearnBIG on 2013-10-02
- Apps User Group on 2013-09-27
- Welcome to Picasa and Picasa Web Albums! - Picasa and Picasa Web Albums Help on 2013-09-27
- Educational Technology and Mobile Learning on 2013-09-27
- Important Google Drive Tip for Teachers ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning on 2013-09-27
- Educational Technology and Mobile Learning: Google guides on 2013-09-27
- - The PBL Super Highway… Over 45 Links To Great Project Based Learning on 2013-09-27
6165 members, 14896 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
43842 members, 23008 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
2608 members, 13626 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.
1338 members, 3778 items
This group is for any history teacher interested in sharing online sources and teaching ideas to improve the quality of history teaching and learning in high schools and universities. Just search the group tags for the time period, region and type of source you require and Bob's your uncle.
636 members, 580 items
This group supports the 21 Century Leadership seminar lead by Dan Morris