Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Bouncy Balls - Bounce balls with your microphone! about 10 hours ago
- 22 Handy Slack Hacks Everyone Should Know — ReadThink (by HubSpot) — Medium on Feb 13, 16
- Edmodo | Mobile on Feb 13, 16
- "Readers Respond to Redesigned, and Wordier, SAT" on Feb 13, 16
- Unlocking Potential With Edmodo - YouTube on Feb 13, 16
- Mixlr | Broadcast a Skype call (Mac) on Feb 12, 16
- culture - Google Cultural Institute on Feb 12, 16
- Dr. Fly | Games, Simulations and Virtual Labs for STEM Education on Feb 12, 16
- bozemanscience on Feb 12, 16
- Children's Literature: Braving Our Endangered World | PEN World Voices Festival on Feb 12, 16
577 members, 2567 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
130 members, 122 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
24 members, 61 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
49 members, 178 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com
7044 members, 16509 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.