Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Bloxels EDU — Bloxels about 3 hours ago
- The Best Bed for Better Sleep | Casper® about 15 hours ago
- Parents have little clue what their kids are doing online, study says - CNET on Aug 27, 16
- Election Collection | Share My Lesson on Aug 27, 16
- American Democracy - Google Arts & Culture on Aug 27, 16
- U.S. National Archives - Google Arts & Culture on Aug 27, 16
- #ElectionCollection Challenge | NARAtions on Aug 27, 16
- The American Democracy Collection: Telling the story of Presidential Elections | Education Updates on Aug 27, 16
- Overview - Elections - Themed Resources | Teacher Resources - Library of Congress on Aug 27, 16
- Go From Stumped to Savvy With Our New Election Resource - NewseumED on Aug 27, 16
611 members, 2766 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
133 members, 129 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
25 members, 61 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
49 members, 178 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com
7283 members, 17750 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.