Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Choice Theory - William Glasser Institute about 1 hour ago
- The definitive guide to finding your competition in the children’s app market » iKids about 3 hours ago
- Global Citizenship Briefs | TeachUNICEF about 9 hours ago
- Dell Chromebook 11 Maximizes Student Access to Technology | Dell about 11 hours ago
- How To Nab A Job Using LinkedIn's "Who's Viewed Your Profile" | Fast Company | Business + Innovation about 12 hours ago
- Screen Captures Made Easy with SnagIt Chrome Extension about 12 hours ago
- literatu | about 22 hours ago
- Balefire Labs | Finding Apps that Help Kids Learn about 22 hours ago
- Chromebook launcher now lets you search for contacts and trigger a new email or Hangouts message - The Next Web on 2014-03-10
- Desi Vuillaume - YouTube on 2014-03-10
96 members, 205 items
489 members, 2362 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
129 members, 98 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
23 members, 57 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
46 members, 173 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com