Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- #myNYPD Twitter campaign backfires, promotes photos of police brutality instead of positive encounters with public - NY Daily News about 7 hours ago
- Gitden Reader | [GitdenAir] EPUB3 Authoring Assistant Tool; [GitdenReader] EPUB3 Viewer for iOS & Android about 7 hours ago
- About Do Now : KQED Education | KQED Public Media for Northern CA about 8 hours ago
- Do Now : KQED Education | KQED Public Media for Northern CA about 8 hours ago
- Add images to a Coggle | Coggle about 9 hours ago
- Education 3.0 and the Pedagogy (Andragogy, Heutagogy) of Mobile Learning | User Generated Education about 9 hours ago
- Mobile 101: Know before you go | eSchool News | eSchool News about 9 hours ago
- For The Children's Sake, Put Down That Smartphone : Shots - Health News : NPR about 18 hours ago
- How Teachers Are Learning: Professional Development Remix | EdSurge Guides about 23 hours ago
- ds106 Assignments:community made creative assignments for ds106 about 23 hours ago
96 members, 205 items
499 members, 2375 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
129 members, 98 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
23 members, 57 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
48 members, 174 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com