Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Global Math | iEARN Collaboration Centre on Sep 02, 15
- SXSW PanelPicker - Linkis.com on Sep 02, 15
- 8/31/15 #iledchat #teachsmall w/@RemindHQ (with images, tweets) · principalkmelt · Storify on Sep 02, 15
- Lucy Gray on Twitter: "I think with ed tech some people get overwhelmed thinking they need to do something HUGE #iledchat #teachsmall" on Sep 02, 15
- Lucy Gray on Twitter: "#iledchat folks, I've also started a Remind class for anyone interested in ed tech innovation with an emphasis on IL events" on Sep 02, 15
- Lucy Gray on Twitter: "Oh and I have children in D28 and D225 as well. #iledchat" on Sep 02, 15
- Future #iledchat topics on Sep 02, 15
- Nocking The Arrow: Three Cool Uses for Remind on Sep 02, 15
- Midwest Principals on Twitter: "A4 Caring about others is a universal trait that trancends age and status. Be authentic and sincere! #ILEdChat" on Sep 02, 15
- Opposite "Polls" of the Globe on Sep 02, 15
554 members, 2489 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
129 members, 112 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
24 members, 61 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
49 members, 178 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com
6849 members, 15968 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.