Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Students Reading E-Books Are Losing Out, Study Suggests - NYTimes.com - NYTimes.com about 3 hours ago
- appear.in – one click video conversations about 4 hours ago
- Sketchnote Army - A Showcase of Sketchnotes about 17 hours ago
- AUSTIN KLEON is a writer who draws. about 17 hours ago
- Horizon Report | CoSN about 21 hours ago
- Global Issues Network about 21 hours ago
- always learning about 22 hours ago
- COETAIL | Certificate of Educational Technology and Information Literacy about 22 hours ago
- SelfControl about 23 hours ago
- How to Create a Social Media Plan about 23 hours ago
96 members, 205 items
498 members, 2372 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
129 members, 98 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
23 members, 57 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
48 members, 173 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com