Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Position announcement: Director of Global Programs about 17 hours ago
- Lucy Gray on Twitter: "Get Googley in Education - The Latest Resources from Diigo (weekly): - 3 #Google #Chrome… http://t.co/e9NaAcfRQL" on Apr 20, 15
- Chris Beddows on Twitter: "#edcampib might lead a session on my growing global PLN...please feel free to say hello! #pypchat @ibpyp" on Apr 19, 15
- aesthetic inquiry developing an interpretation on Apr 19, 15
- Home - Visual Thinking Strategies on Apr 18, 15
- Did you see? How will policies impact ? An study on Apr 18, 15
- Twitter for the #GlobalEducator | Asia Society on Apr 18, 15
- Deep or Wide? Two Takes on Ed-Tech Professional Development from AERA - Digital Education - Education Week on Apr 17, 15
- Upcoming Professional Development | Facing History and Ourselves on Apr 17, 15
- Ow.ly - image uploaded by @juliekeane (juliekeane) on Apr 17, 15
97 members, 206 items
530 members, 2437 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
129 members, 99 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
24 members, 61 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
49 members, 178 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com