Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Students participate in Global Education Day - MyEasternShoreMD: Kent County about 12 hours ago
- The Big List of Educational Grants and Resources | Edutopia about 22 hours ago
- This is a Remind Reminder! - High Techpectations on Oct 03, 15
- The 4Cs Research Series - P21 on Oct 03, 15
- The Price We Pay for Sitting Too Much - WSJ on Oct 03, 15
- Google Chromebooks: The most popular classroom computing device | ZDNet on Oct 03, 15
- #GlobalEdChat on Teacher Leadership with US Department of Education (with images, tweets) · hsingmaster · Storify on Oct 03, 15
- #ECGC16 Registration on Oct 03, 15
- Remind Translate: Coming Soon! - YouTube on Oct 03, 15
- OneWorld Now! on Twitter: "Is virtual exchange the next big thing for #studyabroad? Will it get more students to go abroad? #IIESummit2015" on Oct 03, 15
557 members, 2498 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
129 members, 114 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
24 members, 61 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
49 members, 178 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com
6893 members, 16055 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.