Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- The Courage to Learn: Getting All Global-y about 20 hours ago
- Lucy Gray on Twitter: "@TheHeadsOffice You were great yesterday, Julia! Hope this was worth the trip from the UK!" about 20 hours ago
- Deborah McCallum on Twitter: "Best Websites for Teaching & Learning 2015 | American Association of School Librarians (AASL) http://t.co/pTcNMmpio9 #etfoaqTL #tlchat" about 20 hours ago
- International Days - Global Issues - TakingITGlobal about 20 hours ago
- Trending Topics del domingo 28 de junio en Philadelphia, United States | Trendinalia about 20 hours ago
- Sharing resources such as The Centre for Global Ed about 20 hours ago
- Global Education Day - Table 18 - Google Docs about 20 hours ago
- Gordon Brown: Global ethic vs. national interest | TED Talk | TED.com about 20 hours ago
- Primary Source - Primary Source about 20 hours ago
- IVECA about 20 hours ago
543 members, 2465 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
129 members, 104 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
24 members, 61 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
49 members, 178 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com
6784 members, 15834 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.