Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- What Does the Next-Generation School Library Look Like? | MindShift | KQED News about 9 hours ago
- It's Not About the Device, It's About What You Do With It | EdSurge News about 9 hours ago
- These Science Students Learn to Think on Their Feet - Science Friday about 12 hours ago
- What This Guy Did With 30,000 Post-It Notes Is Totally Out Of This World. about 12 hours ago
- Communities of Character about 22 hours ago
- World of Inquiry School No. 58 / Overview about 22 hours ago
- How Administrators Can Design the Best Learning Experiences for Teachers | EdSurge News on Nov 27, 15
- Global Education Conference 2015 #globaled15 on Nov 27, 15
- Insights from Insight: Utilizing institutional data to empower students and faculty | The Big... - Linkis.com on Nov 25, 15
- UNICEF ACT Questionnaire Information | TeachUNICEF on Nov 24, 15
561 members, 2521 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
130 members, 118 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
24 members, 61 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
49 members, 178 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com
6957 members, 16224 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.