Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- 7 stats on the state of global education - Recent stories, news and ideas about 2 hours ago
- Proven Approach: The StriveTogether Theory of Action | StriveTogether about 10 hours ago
- iTunes - Books - iBooks Author Starter Kit by Apple Education about 11 hours ago
- iTunes - Books - Ancient Greece MInecraftEDU by Melissa Smith about 21 hours ago
- Changing How We Think About School Discipline about 21 hours ago
- Dante's Inferno - ThingLink about 23 hours ago
- ProjectExplorer Impact about 23 hours ago
- British Council | United Kingdom about 24 hours ago
- The 10 Skills Employers Most Want In 2015 Graduates - Forbes about 24 hours ago
- Prelude2Learn | Global Competence Matrix about 24 hours ago
97 members, 206 items
535 members, 2454 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
129 members, 100 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
24 members, 61 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
49 members, 178 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com