Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Attechedu.training - YouTube on Jul 27, 15
Tutorials - LodiTechnology on Jul 27, 15
- O Captain! My Captain! Where Has Teaching Gone? | Edutopia on Jul 26, 15
- Put your world on a custom map. From planning your soccer schedule to… on Jul 25, 15
- Google for Education - Google+ on Jul 25, 15
- 100 Ways To Use Google Drive In The Classroom on Jul 25, 15
- Lucy Gray on Twitter: "Had a great time! Thanks @Educelerate and friends! https://t.co/pA9dSHzs9s" on Jul 25, 15
- From 'Inanimate Alice' to 'The Fantastic Flying Books': How Transmedia and Digital Books Are Transforming School Libraries - The Atlantic on Jul 24, 15
- When Students Can't Go Online - The Atlantic on Jul 24, 15
- Puzzles Invite You to Explore Earth with Interactive Imagery - Eos on Jul 23, 15
549 members, 2473 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
129 members, 107 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
24 members, 61 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
49 members, 178 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com
6821 members, 15891 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.