Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Badge List Blog — Better Badge List for K12: Sign in with Google &... about 22 hours ago
- MLTI Summer Institute - YouTube on Jul 29, 16
- ScootPad: Where Learning gets personalized and accelerated! on Jul 28, 16
- Lucy Gray on Twitter: "We are brainstorming! Add your ideaI for teacher and student created YouTube projects to this padlet! https://t.co/vq2T6PhAT0 #MLTI #edchat" on Jul 28, 16
- Badge List Blog — Better Badge List for K12: Sign in with Google &... on Jul 28, 16
- UN Live United Nations Web TV on Jul 28, 16
- How to Encourage and Model Global Citizenship in the Classroom - Global Learning - Education Week on Jul 28, 16
- TaleBlazer on Jul 27, 16
- Syllabus MLTI Towns.pdf - Google Drive on Jul 27, 16
- The School of Life - YouTube on Jul 26, 16
609 members, 2751 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
133 members, 129 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
25 members, 61 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
49 members, 178 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com
7270 members, 17599 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.