Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Heading to ? Join the conference group and connect about 9 hours ago
- SAT 6/25 HACK EDUCATION - ISTE UNPLUGGED about 9 hours ago
- You are a global educator. It’ about 9 hours ago
- Heading to & launch of See you all soon! about 9 hours ago
- EdTech 10: School is Out, Learning is On | Getting Smart about 9 hours ago
- Edmodo on Twitter: ".@julielindsay shares ways to enable global collaboration on Edmodo. https://t.co/4YtLzDJZMp https://t.co/Yq8T8rWHJy" about 9 hours ago
- Global Education + Educational Technology = Connected Teaching and Learning about 9 hours ago
- Room to Read on Twitter: "Can globally connected #teaching & #learning change the world? https://t.co/sybX7PpQps" on Jun 24, 16
- Global Postcard Exchange #GPE16_17 on Jun 23, 16
- DIY Summer PD with Edmodo & Tackk - Tackk on Jun 23, 16
605 members, 2734 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
133 members, 129 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
25 members, 61 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
49 members, 178 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com
7230 members, 17183 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.