Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Julie Lindsay on Twitter: "Look! #ACCE2016 keynote & global tweetchat 9am Fri AEST. Make global connections #globaled16 #theglobaleducator #satchatoz #aussieED #vicpln https://t.co/bLYTIFr33P" 34 minutes ago
- join.me on Sep 29, 16
- MisterAbrams Dot Com: Global Class Connect on Sep 29, 16
- Three Ways That Edmodo and Microsoft Will Save You Time (and the headache) This School Year! on Sep 29, 16
- Edmodo on Twitter: "From @understoodorg: Classroom Accommodations to Help Students with Learning and Attention Issues https://t.co/prGCzsJoep https://t.co/4rPw1FydfD" on Sep 29, 16
- Want to keep your new middle-schooler out of trouble? Then let them take risks - The Washington Post on Sep 29, 16
- US school's unmanned sailing vessel reaches Wales - Practical Boat Owner on Sep 28, 16
- Projects - Global Collaboration Day - Linkis.com on Sep 28, 16
- Lucy Gray on Twitter: "Interested in #PBL? See these Great Global Project Challenge projects. https://t.co/NRY8T04H9z #GlobalEdChat https://t.co/g6ZQPs82VI" on Sep 28, 16
- Edmodo Flips for Teachers and on Sep 28, 16
615 members, 2805 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
133 members, 129 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
25 members, 61 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
49 members, 178 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com
7323 members, 17822 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.