Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Global Leadership Week Resources - Google Docs about 11 hours ago
- are the real rock stars! cc https://t.co/XJ3D about 11 hours ago
- ISTE's Global Collaboration PLN Partner Matching Form on May 03, 16
- Edmodo - YouTube on May 03, 16
- Redirecting... on May 03, 16
- Lesson Builder on May 03, 16
- Headline Generator on May 03, 16
- Poetry Atlas on May 03, 16
- Brought to you by the letters A and I: Sesame Workshop, IBM developing edtech for pre-schoolers... - Linkis.com on May 02, 16
- Twitter Video on May 01, 16
602 members, 2718 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
133 members, 128 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
24 members, 61 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
49 members, 178 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com
7186 members, 16992 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.