Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Digital reading spaces: How expert readers handle books, the Web and electronic paper | Hillesund | First Monday about 1 hour ago
- Download for Free 2.6 Million Images from Books Published Over Last 500 Years on Flickr | Open Culture about 1 hour ago
- The online and collaborative music notation software - Flat about 10 hours ago
- Pisa tests to include 'global skills' and cultural awareness - BBC News about 11 hours ago
- Let These Improv Artists Help You Nail Your Next Interview | Fast Company | Business + Innovation about 15 hours ago
- How Overachieving Parents Can Avoid Ruining Their Kids' Lives | Fast Company | Business + Innovation about 15 hours ago
- Transition Resources for Parents, Teachers, and Administrators | Edutopia about 21 hours ago
- Motivation Matters: How New Research Can Help Teachers Boost Student Engagement - Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching about 23 hours ago
- GLS: Global Competence in Practice on May 30, 16
- 17 Teacher Tech Tools for High Quality Project-Based Learning - Getting Smart by Guest Author - Buck Institute for Education, Project-based learning, tech tools | Getting Smart on May 29, 16
603 members, 2728 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
133 members, 129 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
25 members, 61 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
49 members, 178 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com
7206 members, 17088 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.