Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Product Hunt about 6 hours ago
- Best Practices for Teaching and Learning: Inspiration from David and Frances Hawkins | Teacher Learns to Code about 7 hours ago
- 8 Things Freelancers Should Know About Filing Their Taxes | Fast Company | Business + Innovation about 8 hours ago
- IB Coordinator virtual handbook - Data management overview about 10 hours ago
- Social Media Design Cheat Sheet 2014 (Infographic) about 20 hours ago
- Education technology | Philadelphia Public School Notebook on Mar 28, 15
- Designing a Network of Education Innovation Clusters | Digital Promise on Mar 27, 15
- Badge The World - SXSWedu 2015 - Google Slides on Mar 27, 15
- From Toy to Tool: Cell Phones in Learning: Triple E Framework: Integrating technology to meet learning goals on Mar 26, 15
- Lauren, Sarah & Olivia - ThingLink on Mar 25, 15
97 members, 206 items
525 members, 2430 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
129 members, 98 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
24 members, 61 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
49 members, 178 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com