Lucy Gray Consulting
Apple Distinguished Educator
Google Certified Teacher
I am interested in education,Apple,Google,innovation,technology,integration,professional,development,tennis,reading,photography.
I use Diigo because it takes social bookmarking once step further. I like to create groups around certain topics, and I make lists of bookmarks for teachers I support in their efforts to integrate technology into their curricula.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- http://tech-knowledge-y-rocks.wikispaces.com/Link+This+Thing about 22 hours ago
- Explain Everything « The iLesson Lady on Mar 02, 15
- Qualitative Formative Assessment Toolkit: Middle School Math - EdTech Researcher - Education Week on Mar 01, 15
- High Tech High - Project Based Learning on Mar 01, 15
- Life, love, and labyrinths: Why I play video games on Mar 01, 15
- A Day in the Life of a Social Media Manager on Mar 01, 15
- http://www.middleweb.com/20851/commonlit-free-texts-help-explore-big-ideas/ on Mar 01, 15
- Best of the Web: The Free YouTube Audio Library - Digital Learning at Grant Wood AEA on Mar 01, 15
- Web 2.0 Resources, Browser Extensions or Mobile Apps - Google Docs on Mar 01, 15
- Everybody Chromercise - YouTube on Mar 01, 15
97 members, 206 items
523 members, 2426 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
129 members, 98 items
A look at how Apple computers is impacting on the K-12 classroom. Here we share not only products, but great teaching ideas.
24 members, 61 items
Resources for schools and districts that are in the process of updating their Acceptable Use Policy to include Web2.0 and social media tools.
49 members, 178 items
This is a group for educators interested in exploring Challenge Based Learning. Please share links related to any inquiry-based learning methods, projects, strategies, examples, etc. You can also join our group in the Global Education Conference Network: http://www.globaleducationconference.com