Curriculum Technology Integration Coach in the S.F. Bay Area
Interested in finding ways to use new media to prepare teachers and students for the future which is NOW.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
Diana Kenney's Gradebook (GB4) on Aug 28, 14
- Welcome to Flubaroo on Jul 02, 14
- Texts, Snapchats, Instagram: Translating Teens’ Online Behavior | MindShift on Jun 18, 14
- Creating Interactive Google Presentations - Google Docs on Jun 18, 14
- Bloom’s revised Taxonomy with verbs! | An Ethical Island on Jun 18, 14
- This Artist Was Sick Of Men Telling Her To Smile. So She Told Them So. on Apr 30, 14
- Bad Behavior Online: Bullying, Trolling & Free Speech | Off Book | PBS Digital Studios - YouTube on Mar 07, 14
- untitled on Mar 07, 14
- Catherine Bracy: Why good hackers make good citizens | Video on TED.com on Feb 26, 14
Here’s why you should update your iPhone iOS software right now | MyFOX8.com on Feb 24, 14
Left unfixed, hackers could potentially read private communications sent over Apple devices: emails, instant messages, social media posts and even online bank transactions.
Left unfixed, hackers could potentially read private communications sent over Apple devices: emails, instant messages, social media posts and even online bank transactions
Without the patch, a hacker could be what experts call a man-in-the-middle — it’s like a game of Telephone you don’t even know you’re playing.
“Alice wants to communicate securely with Bob,” explained Nathan Sportsman, a mobile security expert and CEO of Praetorian. But Eve, a hacker, uses this vulnerability to put herself between the two. “Now Alice is talking to Eve and Eve is talking to Bob,” he explained. Alice and Bob think they’re talking to each other privately.
lets hackers view the communications, such as bank deposits or Facebook posts. If they intercept a username and password, the hacker could return to your account later and cause more damage, Sportsman said.
7 members, 1 items
AUSD 6-8 discovery education media sharing site.
1 members, 1 items
6 members, 3 items
Media Sharing Group for AUSD's Discovery Education Subscription
25 members, 155 items
The AUSD 21st Century Diigo group allows AUSD educators to share educationally appropriate websites and technologies for use in their profession.
1285 members, 2831 items
Resources on Education, Technology and More.