Interested in the emerging science of services systems, systems science, and open source.
I am interested in service science,service management,service engineering,systems science,open source.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
5th AHFE International Conference 2014 on 2014-02-16
R. Lusch, USA, and B. Edvardsson, Sweden
- Who’s Writing Linux? | Stephen Cass | Jan. 30, 2014 | IEEE Spectrum on 2014-02-08
- Virtual Round Table – Agile Systems Engineering | Nov. 28 - Dec. 7, 2012 | IBM developerWorks on 2014-01-12
- The Agile Manifesto reworked for Systems Engineering (Hazel's Office) on 2014-01-12
- Delivering large-scale IT projects on time, on budget, and on value | Michael Bloch, Sven Bloumberg, Jurgen Laartz | October 2013 | McKinsey & Company on 2014-01-07
- Editorial: Open Source Sustainability | January 2013 | Technology Information Management Review on 2013-12-20
- Commons In A Box | CUNY City University of New York on 2013-04-25
Edit PDF documents with LibreOffice Draw | Jack Wallen | July 25, 2012 | TechRepublic on 2013-04-24
The good news is the flagship open source office suite LibreOffice can open and edit PDF documents. Don’t expect to create interactive forms and the like in LibreOffice, but you can take a basic PDF document and make simple edits, thanks to LibreOffice’s built-in Draw feature. In Draw, your PDF documents temporarily become images that can be edited. When you’re finished, the document simply needs to be exported back into PDF format. This feature works the same on all platforms, which means you can edit PDF documents on Windows, Mac, and Linux in the same way.
Kayak vs. Hipmunk Smackdown: Flight Edition - Hack My Trip on 2013-03-26
If you can figure out how to use ITA’s Fare Matrix search engine, I think you’ll be a lot happier with the tools at your disposal to find the flights you want. You’ll have to actually go to the airline’s site to enter the information again when it’s time to book, but that’s the price to be paid.
- 7 Modules That Will Turn Your Drupal Site into A Social Networking Phenom on 2012-12-20