I'm a Brazilian EFL educator always eager to learn and discover new ways of doing things.
I blog at http:/collablogatorium.blogspot.com, http://brazilnaskeywest.wordpress.com and http://carlaarena.posterous.com (for English students)
I use Diigo because it has great sharing potential and powerful features to build knowledge collectively.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- GAFE Request for Presenters on Nov 19, 15
- Adelaide Maker Faires | Flickr - Photo Sharing! on Nov 17, 15
- Awesome Add-ons for GAFE Environments (Responses) - Google Sheets on Nov 17, 15
- Creative Inspirations: Duarte Design, Presentation Design Studio | Lynda.com on Nov 08, 15
- Online Afterschool Minecraft Coding Camp - Connected Camps on Nov 03, 15
- Code Club Brasil | Benfeitoria: crowdfunding sem comissão para projetos de impacto on Oct 25, 15
- Copy of The 411 on Google's New Educator Certifications - Google Docs on Sep 27, 15
- Processo seletivo 2 on Sep 27, 15
- Como fazer um Plano de Ação - Gestão de Projetos na prática on Sep 25, 15
- GEG Leader Nomination Form on Sep 20, 15
80 members, 245 items
Sources with rhizomes. Add your sources, links, thoughts and documents (documents with help of GoogleDrive https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6ZY0yWyT2fAfkl1RWEzSVJEUncxdU82UTA2bTBlajEyZDhwdVZ4WlRxVkN4Vm1ZZ0FQMGc&usp=docslist_api&ddrp=1# . You are encouraged to feedback, critic, answer and annotate here. Because this is group work. you could invite new members, and if you want become a moderator.
2 members, 7 items
Sharing useful resources for Academic Writing.
561 members, 2521 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
1 members, 8 items
Casa Thomas Jefferson's Business English Resources.
241 members, 2357 items
Useful items on the web for teachers of ESL/EFL and their students. Please see our tag library at the CALL IS moodle: http://www.call-is.org/moodle/, or in our Group Forum.To add bookmarks easily, please add a Diigo toolbar or Diigolet button to your browser. (You can hide it from the >View >Toobar menu in Firefox, or similar function in other browsers.)