I'm a Brazilian EFL educator always eager to learn and discover new ways of doing things.
I blog at http:/collablogatorium.blogspot.com, http://brazilnaskeywest.wordpress.com and http://carlaarena.posterous.com (for English students)
I use Diigo because it has great sharing potential and powerful features to build knowledge collectively.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Everything you never knew about using Google in the classroom | eSchool News | eSchool News | 3 on Mar 30, 15
- Google Certified Teachers Panel for CUE 2015* on Mar 30, 15
- Online Assessments with Google Forms - Google Docs on Mar 28, 15
- iTunes U on Mar 27, 15
- iTunes Site Manager: Sign In on Mar 27, 15
- VocabularyGame on Mar 26, 15
- 2015-04-14 - Advanced Online Assessments with Google Forms - Technology Integration on Mar 26, 15
- Time To Set The Hook... - Search Results on Mar 25, 15
- Educator & Workforce Micro-credential Summit 2015 | Digital Promise on Mar 23, 15
- Web Literacy Map v1.5 on Mar 22, 15
2 members, 7 items
Sharing useful resources for Academic Writing.
525 members, 2430 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
1 members, 8 items
Casa Thomas Jefferson's Business English Resources.
218 members, 2242 items
Useful items on the web for teachers of ESL/EFL and their students. Please see our tag library at the CALL IS moodle: http://www.call-is.org/moodle/, or in our Group Forum.To add bookmarks easily, please add a Diigo toolbar or Diigolet button to your browser. (You can hide it from the >View >Toobar menu in Firefox, or similar function in other browsers.)
132 members, 439 items
Group to accompany the MOOC change11