I'm a Brazilian EFL educator always eager to learn and discover new ways of doing things.
I blog at http:/collablogatorium.blogspot.com, http://brazilnaskeywest.wordpress.com and http://carlaarena.posterous.com (for English students)
I use Diigo because it has great sharing potential and powerful features to build knowledge collectively.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Metrics, learning taxonomies, and web literacy on 2014-03-04
- Bit.do URL Shortener - Shorten, customize and track your links on 2014-02-27
- Formação em Tutoria Virtual | EDUCOAS on 2014-02-26
- Instructional Design | Scoop.it on 2014-02-18
- strategies reading curriculum on 2014-02-13
- Digital Footprint (Part One) | The Technoliterate on 2014-02-11
- TCEA 2014: Schedule on 2014-02-04
- Personal Branding 101: How to Use Hashtags to Become a Top Twitter Influencer | Hashtagified! on 2014-01-30
- https://www.eduweb.vic.gov.au/edulibrary/public/assetman/bf/Linking_Pedagogy_and_Space.pdf on 2014-01-25
- Digital Academy Training Resources #trainingsessions #ctj #edtech | A Listly List on 2014-01-20
2 members, 7 items
Sharing useful resources for Academic Writing.
488 members, 2359 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
1 members, 8 items
Casa Thomas Jefferson's Business English Resources.
198 members, 2032 items
Useful items on the web for teachers of ESL/EFL and their students. Please see our tag library at the CALL IS moodle: http://www.call-is.org/moodle/, or in our Group Forum.To add bookmarks easily, please add a Diigo toolbar or Diigolet button to your browser. (You can hide it from the >View >Toobar menu in Firefox, or similar function in other browsers.)
133 members, 436 items
Group to accompany the MOOC change11