I'm a Brazilian EFL educator always eager to learn and discover new ways of doing things.
I blog at http:/collablogatorium.blogspot.com, http://brazilnaskeywest.wordpress.com and http://carlaarena.posterous.com (for English students)
I use Diigo because it has great sharing potential and powerful features to build knowledge collectively.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Instructional Design Models on 2014-04-17
- HookED — Pam Hook – HookED Educational Consultancy on 2014-04-14
- Presentation (TESOL 2014)_GAMIFICATION on 2014-04-11
- Write Blogs Faster | Social Media Today on 2014-04-09
- #edtechchat - home on 2014-04-08
- Pasteboard — Uploaded Image on 2014-04-05
- Pasteboard — Easy Image Uploads on 2014-04-05
- REMC Association of Michigan on 2014-03-18
- Digital Storytelling - 21 Things 4 iPads on 2014-03-18
- Towards a Transformative Digital Literacies Pedagogy - Nordic Journal of Digital Literacy Nr 01-02 - 2011 - Nr 01-02 - 2011 - Nordic Journal of Digital Literacy - tidsskrifter - idunn.no - Nordic journals online on 2014-03-17
2 members, 7 items
Sharing useful resources for Academic Writing.
499 members, 2375 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
1 members, 8 items
Casa Thomas Jefferson's Business English Resources.
200 members, 2058 items
Useful items on the web for teachers of ESL/EFL and their students. Please see our tag library at the CALL IS moodle: http://www.call-is.org/moodle/, or in our Group Forum.To add bookmarks easily, please add a Diigo toolbar or Diigolet button to your browser. (You can hide it from the >View >Toobar menu in Firefox, or similar function in other browsers.)
133 members, 437 items
Group to accompany the MOOC change11