I'm a Brazilian EFL educator always eager to learn and discover new ways of doing things.
I blog at http:/collablogatorium.blogspot.com, http://brazilnaskeywest.wordpress.com and http://carlaarena.posterous.com (for English students)
I use Diigo because it has great sharing potential and powerful features to build knowledge collectively.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Resources - Get Wise Online on Apr 21, 15
- Digital Footprint on Apr 21, 15
- About Edcamp US DOED - Edcamp US DOED on Apr 01, 15
- Everything you never knew about using Google in the classroom | eSchool News | eSchool News | 3 on Mar 30, 15
- Google Certified Teachers Panel for CUE 2015* on Mar 30, 15
- Online Assessments with Google Forms - Google Docs on Mar 28, 15
- iTunes U on Mar 27, 15
- iTunes Site Manager: Sign In on Mar 27, 15
- VocabularyGame on Mar 26, 15
- 2015-04-14 - Advanced Online Assessments with Google Forms - Technology Integration on Mar 26, 15
76 members, 211 items
Sources with rhizomes. Add your sources, links, thoughts and documents (documents with help of GoogleDrive https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6ZY0yWyT2fAfkl1RWEzSVJEUncxdU82UTA2bTBlajEyZDhwdVZ4WlRxVkN4Vm1ZZ0FQMGc&usp=docslist_api&ddrp=1# . You are encouraged to feedback, critic, answer and annotate here. Because this is group work. you could invite new members, and if you want become a moderator.
2 members, 7 items
Sharing useful resources for Academic Writing.
530 members, 2438 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
1 members, 8 items
Casa Thomas Jefferson's Business English Resources.
220 members, 2251 items
Useful items on the web for teachers of ESL/EFL and their students. Please see our tag library at the CALL IS moodle: http://www.call-is.org/moodle/, or in our Group Forum.To add bookmarks easily, please add a Diigo toolbar or Diigolet button to your browser. (You can hide it from the >View >Toobar menu in Firefox, or similar function in other browsers.)