I'm a Brazilian EFL educator always eager to learn and discover new ways of doing things.
I blog at http:/collablogatorium.blogspot.com, http://brazilnaskeywest.wordpress.com and http://carlaarena.posterous.com (for English students)
I use Diigo because it has great sharing potential and powerful features to build knowledge collectively.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- GEG Brasil - Portal dos Líderes about 9 hours ago
- Hour of Code - kidsnetsoft Google Drawings on Jun 30, 15
- https://edutrainingcenter.withgoogle.com/fundamentals/edu_assets/images/Certification_Transition_Map.pdf on Jun 26, 15
- Google for Education: Training Center on Jun 26, 15
- ISTE | Enough tchotchkes! Get students making meaningful 3D projects on Jun 25, 15
- Digital Pedagogy Lab Learning Online - Digital Pedagogy Lab on Jun 23, 15
- Webheads Virtual Office on Jun 16, 15
- Unsplash | Free High-Resolution Photos on Jun 15, 15
- #6SecondScience Fair on Jun 11, 15
- The Invent To Learn Guide to Block Programming | Invent To Learn on Jun 08, 15
80 members, 242 items
Sources with rhizomes. Add your sources, links, thoughts and documents (documents with help of GoogleDrive https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6ZY0yWyT2fAfkl1RWEzSVJEUncxdU82UTA2bTBlajEyZDhwdVZ4WlRxVkN4Vm1ZZ0FQMGc&usp=docslist_api&ddrp=1# . You are encouraged to feedback, critic, answer and annotate here. Because this is group work. you could invite new members, and if you want become a moderator.
2 members, 7 items
Sharing useful resources for Academic Writing.
543 members, 2467 items
ADVOCATES FOR DIGITAL CITIZENSHIP, SAFETY & SUCCESS. Grassroots effort of educators, parents, and teens to promote digital citizenship, safety, and success. Advocacy for wise, balanced, researched based actions in the offline world to promote online citizenship, safety, and success.
1 members, 8 items
Casa Thomas Jefferson's Business English Resources.
227 members, 2269 items
Useful items on the web for teachers of ESL/EFL and their students. Please see our tag library at the CALL IS moodle: http://www.call-is.org/moodle/, or in our Group Forum.To add bookmarks easily, please add a Diigo toolbar or Diigolet button to your browser. (You can hide it from the >View >Toobar menu in Firefox, or similar function in other browsers.)