Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Untitled document - Google Docs on May 31, 11
- Historic Dominion Institute: Battlefield Tours on Feb 20, 11
- British Columbia Teachers for Peace and Global Education::Serendipity Administration Suite on Feb 12, 11
- The Power (and Peril) of Praising Your Kids -- New York Magazine on Jan 31, 11
- The WWW Virtual Library on Jan 23, 11
- Biosciences | The WWW Virtual Library on Jan 23, 11
- CBC News - Health - Canadian youth woefully inactive: report on Jan 23, 11
- Rvglobalsoft :: Step5 :: Site Content on Dec 31, 10
- Writing an Editorial on Oct 20, 10
- Resource Rack on Oct 10, 10
3 members, 23 items
This group is to facilate resource and link sharing for teachers who are a part of the Abbotsford TLITE cohort.
7 members, 25 items
A TLITE cohort sharing useful links for integrating technology into teaching and learning.
49116 members, 25427 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
2 members, 4 items
A group for the SFU Learning and Teaching with Technology graduate diploma program cohorts.
354 members, 1170 items
This is a group to support the work going on in the Global Education Conference network:<br /><br />http://globaleducation.ning.com. Post links that include ideas, examples, and projects related to connecting educators and classrooms with a strong emphasis on promoting global awareness, fostering global competency, and inspiring action towards solving real–world problems. <br />NOTE: On April 7, 2012, we moved links from another associated group into this bookmarking group. This will be the official bookmarking group for GlobalEdCon moving forward. Please keep on topic with your bookmarks and avoid posting general technology and general education bookmarks.