Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Untitled document - Google Docs on 2011-05-31
- Historic Dominion Institute: Battlefield Tours on 2011-02-20
- British Columbia Teachers for Peace and Global Education::Serendipity Administration Suite on 2011-02-12
- The Power (and Peril) of Praising Your Kids -- New York Magazine on 2011-01-31
- The WWW Virtual Library on 2011-01-23
- Biosciences | The WWW Virtual Library on 2011-01-23
- CBC News - Health - Canadian youth woefully inactive: report on 2011-01-23
- Rvglobalsoft :: Step5 :: Site Content on 2010-12-31
- Writing an Editorial on 2010-10-20
- Resource Rack on 2010-10-10
3 members, 23 items
This group is to facilate resource and link sharing for teachers who are a part of the Abbotsford TLITE cohort.
7 members, 25 items
A TLITE cohort sharing useful links for integrating technology into teaching and learning.
43507 members, 22704 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
2 members, 4 items
A group for the SFU Learning and Teaching with Technology graduate diploma program cohorts.
331 members, 980 items
This is a group to support the work going on in the Global Education Conference network:<br /><br />http://globaleducation.ning.com. Post links that include ideas, examples, and projects related to connecting educators and classrooms with a strong emphasis on promoting global awareness, fostering global competency, and inspiring action towards solving real–world problems. <br />NOTE: On April 7, 2012, we moved links from another associated group into this bookmarking group. This will be the official bookmarking group for GlobalEdCon moving forward. DO NOT POST LINKS UNRELATED TO THE MISSION OF OUR CONFERENCE. THIS INCLUDES LINKS TO WEB 2.0 TOOLS OR GENERAL EDUCATION TOPICS. LINKS SHOULD BE RELATED TO GLOBAL COLLABORATIVE PROJECTS. THEY WILL BE DELETED AND MEMBERS REMOVED FROM THE GROUP