Teacher. Blogger. Podcaster. Author. AEL and GCT
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Tech Girls Movement on 2014-02-25
- A Look Back: 11 Memorable Photos of Classrooms From 1910 to 2012 on 2014-02-25
- 5 Assessment Strategies Every Teacher Should Know on 2014-02-15
- GAM3DirectoryCommands - google-apps-manager - GAM Account Commands for managing users, groups, aliases and resource calendars - Dito GAM - Google Project Hosting on 2014-02-08
- The Roberto Marzano’s 9 Effective Instructional Strategies Infographic | e-Learning Infographics on 2014-02-08
- How to Migrate Your Google Account to a New One on 2014-02-08
- Section 1: Introduction to Google Drive | Google Gooru on 2014-02-07
- Import a Spreadsheet Schedule of Events to iCal or Google Calendar — Updated on 2014-02-02
- How to Set Up Gmail for School iPads and iPods — Learning in Hand on 2014-02-01
- Apps in Education: Create a Report using Tellagami and iMovie on 2014-01-27
43463 members, 22680 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
677 members, 5628 items
This group has been established around the Ed Tech Crew podcast to share site, information, links, ideas and thoughts. Please feel free to join and to add any great links or ideas; the more the better so we can share them with an amazing world of students, teachers and anyone really.
2260 members, 1558 items
This is a group for educators using Google apps in schools. In order to weed out spammers, please tell me your interest in the group when applying to join. I do not approve people unless it's apparent from their profiles that they are educators. I also do not approve people with less then 10 education related bookmarks.
1959 members, 1675 items
Sharing resources and ideas for use with interactive whiteboards. Also, partner with THE 2010 INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD CHALLENGE Round 1 in June Round 2 in September: http://iwbchallenge.wikispaces.com - for teachers AND STUDENTS.
496 members, 6327 items
A meeting point for southern hemisphere educators to share ideas and materials and to develop networks within our own hemisphere