I am interested in English,culture,arts,music,films,documentaries,photos,neuroscience & happiness and learning,every country,travelling,justice,non violent communication beauty,literature,dance,voices,sharing,learning.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Neo-naturopathy : new science of healing, or the doctrine of the unity of the unity of diseases : Kuhne, Louis : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive on Nov 13, 15
- Pourquoi la dépression ? comprendre et agir avec efficacité - www.regenere.org - YouTube on Nov 11, 15
- BESIG 2015 - Business English Conference with Macmillan Education on Nov 11, 15
- ESOL beginner lessons: Joe and the thieves | Onestopenglish on Nov 11, 15
- 2014 weekly news lesson archive | Onestopenglish on Nov 11, 15
- 2015 weekly news lesson archive | Onestopenglish on Nov 11, 15
- The 30-Minute Meditation Method – Spirituality – Utne Reader on Nov 10, 15
- A Little Meditation Goes a Long Way | Greater Good on Nov 10, 15
- Annonce : Vente maison - Tours (37000) - Annonces immobilier Indre-et-Loire (37) - TMAI6450 on Nov 04, 15
- Annonce : Vente maison - Tours (37000) - Annonces immobilier Indre-et-Loire (37) - BI00949 on Nov 04, 15
6954 members, 16223 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
3294 members, 7149 items
This is the group for EdTechTalk.com
474 members, 1971 items
http://eflclassroom.ning.com EFL Classroom 2.0 is an international community of educators and learners discovering better ways to teach and learn the wonderful language of English.
539 members, 1900 items
A diigo group for members of the English Companion Ning (http://englishcompanion.ning.com/). Share resources related to teaching literature and writing.
2121 members, 35075 items
LwICT is a group for educators working to enhance student engagement and learning via the infusion of technology across the curricula.