I am interested in English,culture,arts,music,films,documentaries,photos,neuroscience & happiness and learning,every country,travelling,justice,non violent communication beauty,literature,dance,voices,sharing,learning.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Fractured Fairy Tales - The Enchanted Gnat - YouTube about 3 hours ago
- Peabody's Improbable History - Edgar Allen Poe - YouTube about 3 hours ago
- MR. PEABODY & SHERMAN - Extended Trailer - YouTube about 3 hours ago
- ‘Peabody’s Improbable History’ Inspired a New Movie - NYTimes.com about 3 hours ago
- ▶ Peabody & Sherman / Fairytale Rapunzel - YouTube about 3 hours ago
- il divo - YouTube on 2014-03-06
- IlDivoVEVO - YouTube on 2014-03-06
- How sugar affects the brain - Nicole Avena - YouTube on 2014-02-19
- Foster Friess: Aspirin for contraceptives - Video on NBCNews.com on 2014-02-18
- Tapping World Summit 2014 on 2014-02-17
6094 members, 14786 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
2986 members, 7156 items
This is the group for EdTechTalk.com
358 members, 1888 items
http://eflclassroom.ning.com EFL Classroom 2.0 is an international community of educators and learners discovering better ways to teach and learn the wonderful language of English.
515 members, 1860 items
A diigo group for members of the English Companion Ning (http://englishcompanion.ning.com/). Share resources related to teaching literature and writing.
1891 members, 28596 items
LwICT is a group for educators working to enhance student engagement and learning via the infusion of technology across the curricula.