I am interested in English,culture,arts,music,films,documentaries,photos,neuroscience & happiness and learning,every country,travelling,justice,non violent communication beauty,literature,dance,voices,sharing,learning.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Pergolesi - Stabat Mater - Talens Lyriques (Complete) - YouTube 26 minutes ago
- Tous Les Matins Du Monde - Alain Corneau(1991).avi - YouTube 26 minutes ago
- ViοΙette (1978) - YouTube 27 minutes ago
- Lola (1981) Fassbinder [English Subtitles] - YouTube 27 minutes ago
- La Moustache au cinéma - Blow up - ARTE - YouTube 32 minutes ago
- L'Europe peut-elle être reconstruite ? | Mediapart about 10 hours ago
- MIA In The War On Cancer: Where Are The Low-Cost Treatments? - ProPublica about 11 hours ago
- Five Low-Cost Drugs That Might Combat Cancer about 11 hours ago
- ProPublica about 11 hours ago
- DiDius (didiius) sur Twitter on 2014-04-23
6171 members, 14901 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
3049 members, 7261 items
This is the group for EdTechTalk.com
366 members, 1888 items
http://eflclassroom.ning.com EFL Classroom 2.0 is an international community of educators and learners discovering better ways to teach and learn the wonderful language of English.
522 members, 1862 items
A diigo group for members of the English Companion Ning (http://englishcompanion.ning.com/). Share resources related to teaching literature and writing.
1908 members, 29122 items
LwICT is a group for educators working to enhance student engagement and learning via the infusion of technology across the curricula.