I am interested in English,culture,arts,music,films,documentaries,photos,neuroscience & happiness and learning,every country,travelling,justice,non violent communication beauty,literature,dance,voices,sharing,learning.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Fry and Laurie Reunited - YouTube 43 minutes ago
- Hugh Laurie doesn't speak French ??? - YouTube 44 minutes ago
- Jon Stewart Busts Obama On His Lies About Surveilance - YouTube about 1 hour ago
- Best Emmy Moment Ever - YouTube about 1 hour ago
- Whose Line is is Anyways? Stephen Colbert - YouTube about 1 hour ago
- Whoselinemyline - YouTube about 1 hour ago
- Whose Line Is It Anyway Us Top 5 Funniest Moments - YouTube about 1 hour ago
- Freedomain Radio: The Logic of Personal and Political Freedom with Stefan Molyneux about 2 hours ago
- Sidewinder77 - YouTube about 2 hours ago
- Dr. Wm. D. Kelley: HiStory | Dr. Kelley's CANCER: Curing the Incurable about 2 hours ago
6165 members, 14893 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
3034 members, 7230 items
This is the group for EdTechTalk.com
366 members, 1888 items
http://eflclassroom.ning.com EFL Classroom 2.0 is an international community of educators and learners discovering better ways to teach and learn the wonderful language of English.
518 members, 1862 items
A diigo group for members of the English Companion Ning (http://englishcompanion.ning.com/). Share resources related to teaching literature and writing.
1905 members, 29031 items
LwICT is a group for educators working to enhance student engagement and learning via the infusion of technology across the curricula.