I' m a high school teacher who really loves Web 2 and everything that goes with it. I especially like using Twitter and I have joined the Classroom 2.0 network. I'm working on incorporating as much web 2.0 in my classes as possible.
I am interested in Web 2,mobile technology,cell phone. My favorite music are Rock-n-Roll. Movies: Resident Evil (I,2 and 3).
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Star Trek Technology - YouTube on Apr 13, 12
- Frames - Animation and Digital Storytelling Software | Tech4Learning on Apr 12, 12
- My Polls | Poll Everywhere on Mar 28, 12
- Airfare Deals - Cheap Flights - Airfarewatchdog on Apr 30, 11
- Confirmation - FAFSA on the Web - Federal Student Aid on Apr 18, 11
- Photo Detail on Apr 12, 11
- Microsoft DreamSpark on Oct 28, 10
- Transition Mathematics Project on Oct 06, 10
- What Are Formative Assessments and Why Should We Use Them? | Scholastic.com on Sep 10, 10
- CHASE Home: Personal Banking | Personal Lending | Retirement & Investing | Business Banking on Aug 27, 10
30 members, 171 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
7323 members, 17818 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
33 members, 238 items
Resources related to design and development.
1328 members, 2956 items
Resources on Education, Technology and More.
2927 members, 3190 items
This is a place to share cool new educational tools with others!