I' m a high school teacher who really loves Web 2 and everything that goes with it. I especially like using Twitter and I have joined the Classroom 2.0 network. I'm working on incorporating as much web 2.0 in my classes as possible.
I am interested in Web 2,mobile technology,cell phone. My favorite music are Rock-n-Roll. Movies: Resident Evil (I,2 and 3).
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Star Trek Technology - YouTube on 2012-04-13
- Frames - Animation and Digital Storytelling Software | Tech4Learning on 2012-04-12
- My Polls | Poll Everywhere on 2012-03-28
- Airfare Deals - Cheap Flights - Airfarewatchdog on 2011-04-30
- Confirmation - FAFSA on the Web - Federal Student Aid on 2011-04-18
- Photo Detail on 2011-04-12
- Microsoft DreamSpark on 2010-10-28
- Transition Mathematics Project on 2010-10-06
- What Are Formative Assessments and Why Should We Use Them? | Scholastic.com on 2010-09-10
- CHASE Home: Personal Banking | Personal Lending | Retirement & Investing | Business Banking on 2010-08-27
23 members, 57 items
This free Diigo social bookmarking group is a mashup to the Ning social group "EVOVWLL - Building Educational Support Objects in SL", whose objective is to provide a meeting place focused on building and creating support objects for educational settings and contingencies within Second Life.
6165 members, 14898 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
29 members, 232 items
Resources related to design and development.
1150 members, 2755 items
Resources on Education, Technology and More.
2189 members, 2538 items
This is a place to share cool new educational tools with others!