I am interested in education,web2.0,poetry,yoga,writing,cooking,teaching,learning,languages,music,art.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Protocols | National School Reform Faculty on Sep 07, 15
- Diagrammer | Duarte on Jun 11, 15
- 16 of the Best Blended Learning Resources | Edudemic on Jun 08, 15
- Silicon Schools Fund and Clayton Christensen Institute | Khan Academy on May 27, 15
- Online Learning Platform - Blended Learning and where to next? - Google Slides on May 27, 15
- Learning Principles via Blended Learning - Google Docs on May 27, 15
- Aspire ERES Academy: Blended Learning in Action from Education Elements on Vimeo on May 27, 15
- https://www2.ed.gov/rschstat/eval/tech/evidence-based-practices/finalreport.pdf on May 27, 15
- http://www.christenseninstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Blending-toward-competency.pdf on May 27, 15
- http://www.christenseninstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/A-guide-to-personalizing-learning.pdf on May 27, 15
12 members, 50 items
A schwack of resources for addressing digital citizenship, starting with those that have to do with the relationships side of living digitally. Our context is within international schools and the TCKs that attend them.
50265 members, 25739 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
2595 members, 13991 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.
3 members, 0 items
Year 6 Hums/Lang Teachers AIS
4 members, 16 items
A collection of links related to instructional and peer coaching, particularly as it applies to technology integration.