I am interested in education,web2.0,poetry,yoga,writing,cooking,teaching,learning,languages,music,art.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Instagram about 9 hours ago
- IN THE ROBOT SKIES TEASER on Vimeo on Sep 30, 16
- excited for this!(writer @timmaughan, director @liam_young, music @ForestSwords, starring @maiajw & @MoeBarEl1)https://t.co/BpG40jiYUc– sava (savasavasava) http://twitter.com/savasavasava/status/781169481511006209 on Sep 30, 16
- Turns out this also works for EVERYONE ELSE on twitter too– Tim Maughan (timmaughan) http://twitter.com/timmaughan/status/781317128817369088 on Sep 30, 16
- Samuel Chen on Twitter: "#WTO creates a sense of safety and security in global trade, but needs to be more open with its law making process. #gpersuwcsea @DannyUWCE" on Sep 30, 16
- @amichetti Check this out! https://t.co/JoTkL6SXN1– Georgina (georginapecas) http://twitter.com/georginapecas/status/781404099329691648 on Sep 30, 16
- @amichetti Read @vartofdesign tweets... She does it all the time.– Georgina (georginapecas) http://twitter.com/georginapecas/status/781661372123795456 on Sep 30, 16
- iPad Conference 2016 - The iPad Conference 2016 on Sep 29, 16
- @amichetti I know what you mean! in an ideal world, we'll meet at a cafe or bar or home and we get to chat it out :)– Malyn Mawby (malynmawby) http://twitter.com/malynmawby/status/781292486736084992 on Sep 29, 16
- @amichetti the fishball noodles next to sizzles is pretty good.– Divine Delirium (tiakhui) http://twitter.com/tiakhui/status/781172632087474176 on Sep 29, 16
13 members, 50 items
A schwack of resources for addressing digital citizenship, starting with those that have to do with the relationships side of living digitally. Our context is within international schools and the TCKs that attend them.
53505 members, 26810 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
2586 members, 14170 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.
3 members, 0 items
Year 6 Hums/Lang Teachers AIS
6 members, 17 items
A collection of links related to instructional and peer coaching, particularly as it applies to technology integration.