I am interested in education,web2.0,poetry,yoga,writing,cooking,teaching,learning,languages,music,art.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Watch Adrienne Michetti's Vine "Mesmerizing projection mapping at Singapore Art Museum for #sgnightfestival" on Aug 27, 16
- Melanie Fuemmeler on Twitter: ""Just Right" Books: So Much More than a Level https://t.co/L1OGxvgJyL via @mfuemm" on Aug 27, 16
- :) @itymms @chowam @amichetti @intrepidteacher @MNi_Nightingale @milesbeasley https://t.co/47queW8mLN– Paula Guinto (paulaguinto) http://twitter.com/paulaguinto/status/769195471059324928 on Aug 27, 16
- Google Input Tools on Aug 26, 16
- Instagram on Aug 25, 16
- Instagram on Aug 24, 16
- @amichetti Right back at you.– jason lewis (imhere2maketvbt) http://twitter.com/imhere2maketvbt/status/767341369006227456 on Aug 22, 16
- An Easy Way to Color Code and Organize Ideas in a Google Doc - BetterCloud Monitor on Aug 22, 16
- Colour-code & organise ideas in GDocs https://t.co/itgqJwbUs3 #uwclearn Useful? @amichetti @milesbeasley @chowam @paulaguinto– Keri-Lee Beasley (klbeasley) http://twitter.com/klbeasley/status/767534072776134657 on Aug 22, 16
- Instagram on Aug 21, 16
13 members, 50 items
A schwack of resources for addressing digital citizenship, starting with those that have to do with the relationships side of living digitally. Our context is within international schools and the TCKs that attend them.
53241 members, 26663 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
2586 members, 14141 items
Educators sharing bookmarks and best practice. We have a set of standard tags to help us share things that you may use in addition to your tags. (You may subscribe to these tags via RSS feed by subject area, which makes it very useful.) Fully disclose WHY you want to join and who you are. SPAMMERS not welcome. If you don't use good netiquette and disclose this, you will delay your approval.
3 members, 0 items
Year 6 Hums/Lang Teachers AIS
6 members, 17 items
A collection of links related to instructional and peer coaching, particularly as it applies to technology integration.