I am isa's mom.
i am an artist.
i know a little about teaching and learning online : )
I am interested in online teaching and learning,web2.0,online faculty development,social networking for professional development purposes,elearning,online,secondlife,SL,Second Life,twitter,facebook,e-learning,university,k12,k8. My favorite music are http://www.pandora.com/people/alexandra.pickett. My Heroes are My mother,my grandmother,my sisters,my brother,my daughter,my husband,Frida Kahlo,Rigoberta Menchú Tum,Jane Goodall,Madonna,Oprah Winfrey,Hillary Clinton,Binti Jua,Erin Brockovich,Michaela Odone,Jane McGonigal,Barak Obama,Al Gore,Patrick Stewart,Angelina Jolie,Ruth Bader Ginsburg..
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- be more positive at work. https://t.co/hnhXmlkP0b on May 03, 16
- Higher Ed Edtech Conferences You Need to Know | EdSurge News on May 02, 16
- Pennsylvania State U sees surge of interest in short, skills-based faculty development program on May 02, 16
- Why the Widespread Belief in 'Learning Styles' Is Not Just Wrong; It's Also Dangerous | Big Think on Apr 30, 16
- guidlines_for_good_practice_DL.pdf on Apr 26, 16
- Student Faculty Ratios - Do They Matter? on Apr 26, 16
- OpenStax CNX on Apr 26, 16
- Sorensen_1214.pdf on Apr 26, 16
- Sorensen.pdf on Apr 26, 16
- ED529663.pdf on Apr 26, 16
2 members, 3 items
7187 members, 16994 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
1318 members, 2895 items
Resources on Education, Technology and More.
27 members, 57 items
Group to share resources from CUE12
1037 members, 6673 items
Digital Ethnography at KSU