I am isa's mom.
i am an artist.
i know a little about teaching and learning online : )
I am interested in online teaching and learning,web2.0,online faculty development,social networking for professional development purposes,elearning,online,secondlife,SL,Second Life,twitter,facebook,e-learning,university,k12,k8. My favorite music are http://www.pandora.com/people/alexandra.pickett. My Heroes are My mother,my grandmother,my sisters,my brother,my daughter,my husband,Frida Kahlo,Rigoberta Menchú Tum,Jane Goodall,Madonna,Oprah Winfrey,Hillary Clinton,Binti Jua,Erin Brockovich,Michaela Odone,Jane McGonigal,Barak Obama,Al Gore,Patrick Stewart,Angelina Jolie,Ruth Bader Ginsburg..
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- The Tesla Archives are here: Every Single Article Ever Written By Tesla ... Free - AETHERFORCE on May 26, 16
- Why Grit Can’t Be Taught Like Math | EdSurge News on May 26, 16
- Famous quotes, the way a woman would have to say them during a meeting. - The Washington Post on May 25, 16
- Welcome Aboard! Open SUNY Joins the NMC | The New Media Consortium on May 25, 16
- Open SUNY 2016 Online Teaching Ambassador • Credly on May 24, 16
- COTE hub » Meet the Open SUNY Online Teaching Ambassadors on May 24, 16
- Twitter Video on May 25, 16
- Accelerating Climate Action Thr88ough Public Awareness on May 25, 16
- Sculpins 18-19 Region A Champions Team Routine - YouTube on May 23, 16
- Sculpins 18-19 Region A Champions Combo - YouTube on May 23, 16
2 members, 3 items
7201 members, 17072 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
1319 members, 2903 items
Resources on Education, Technology and More.
27 members, 57 items
Group to share resources from CUE12
1047 members, 6827 items
Digital Ethnography at KSU