I am isa's mom.
i am an artist.
i know a little about teaching and learning online : )
I am interested in online teaching and learning,web2.0,online faculty development,social networking for professional development purposes,elearning,online,secondlife,SL,Second Life,twitter,facebook,e-learning,university,k12,k8. My favorite music are http://www.pandora.com/people/alexandra.pickett. My Heroes are My mother,my grandmother,my sisters,my brother,my daughter,my husband,Frida Kahlo,Rigoberta Menchú Tum,Jane Goodall,Madonna,Oprah Winfrey,Hillary Clinton,Binti Jua,Erin Brockovich,Michaela Odone,Jane McGonigal,Barak Obama,Al Gore,Patrick Stewart,Angelina Jolie,Ruth Bader Ginsburg..
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- A Comprehensive Framework For Student Motivation about 10 hours ago
- A #VirtualClimateMarch for Paris and everything we love – join the global #ClimateMarch now: https://t.co/8xVOJe2p30 https://t.co/hCSgDIOimR on Nov 29, 15
"This stuff is covered in awesome sauce!" re: on Nov 25, 15
@alexpickett "This stuff is covered in awesome sauce!" re: #BlendKit
Lots of interest from in - very encouraged! on Nov 25, 15
Lots of interest from #SUNYpeeps in #BlendKit - very encouraged! #SUNYNation
- "I Used To Love You" Gwen Stefani - ASL Interpretation - YouTube on Nov 25, 15
- BlendKit Course | Blended Learning Toolkit on Nov 25, 15
- Erin Maney on Twitter: "Lots of interest from #SUNYpeeps in #BlendKit - very encouraged! #SUNYNation" on Nov 24, 15
- Adobe Connect Login on Nov 25, 15
- Registration: Local Cohort Info Webinar (BlendKit2016) on Nov 25, 15
- BlendKit Informational Webinar on Nov 23, 15
2 members, 3 items
6961 members, 16230 items
A place for members of www.Classroom20.com to share links, Classroom 2.0 is social networking site devoted to those interested in the practical application of computer technology (especially Web 2.0) in the classroom and in their own professional development.
1301 members, 2866 items
Resources on Education, Technology and More.
27 members, 57 items
Group to share resources from CUE12
957 members, 5592 items
Digital Ethnography at KSU