Secondary school language teacher (Japanese)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- My French Life™ - Ma Vie Française® on 2014-02-24
- Conversation Questions for the ESL/EFL Classroom (I-TESL-J) on 2014-02-24
- What if Performance Management Focused on Strengths? - Marcus Buckingham - Harvard Business Review on 2014-02-16
- Gamification in ELT on 2014-02-16
- Search Results - FUSE - Department of Education and Early Childhood Development on 2014-02-16
- Storytelling in Storify: I Have a Secret - CogDogBlog on 2014-02-16
- CLIL: A lesson framework | TeachingEnglish | British Council | BBC on 2014-02-16
- Languages homepage - European Commission on 2014-02-16
- Henry Jenkins at Madrid Transmedia Living Lab 2012 - i-Docs on 2014-02-16
- Tech and Storytelling Part 2: Transmedia Novels? | GeekDad | Wired.com on 2014-02-16
677 members, 5620 items
This group has been established around the Ed Tech Crew podcast to share site, information, links, ideas and thoughts. Please feel free to join and to add any great links or ideas; the more the better so we can share them with an amazing world of students, teachers and anyone really.
2 members, 19 items
1959 members, 1675 items
Sharing resources and ideas for use with interactive whiteboards. Also, partner with THE 2010 INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD CHALLENGE Round 1 in June Round 2 in September: http://iwbchallenge.wikispaces.com - for teachers AND STUDENTS.
8 members, 40 items
Collection of links related to the mentor programme and positive psychology.
496 members, 6321 items
A meeting point for southern hemisphere educators to share ideas and materials and to develop networks within our own hemisphere