Secondary school language teacher (Japanese)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Stan Grant's speech on racism: Is this Australia's 'Martin Luther King moment'? on Jan 24, 16
- Day One stories: From West Germany to the ‘land of milk and honey’ | SBS News on Jan 24, 16
- CCFLT2012 - What is an Integrated Performance Assessment? on Jan 24, 16
- ToniTheisen - Differentiated Instructional Strategies on Jan 24, 16
- Wait, You're From Where? Integrating Third Culture Kids in Your Classroom | Edutopia on Jan 23, 16
- Teaching Spanish w/ Comprehensible Input: "Word Sneak" in MFL Classroom on Jan 22, 16
- French I Syllabus | Piktochart Infographic Editor on Jan 22, 16
- PBL in the TL: Syllabus Extravaganza: Steal some great ideas! on Jan 22, 16
- Rolling Stone, February 1974 on Jan 16, 16
- 28 Great Education Tools for Teacher Toolboxes on Jan 15, 16
917 members, 8822 items
This group has been established around the Ed Tech Crew podcast to share site, information, links, ideas and thoughts. Please feel free to join and to add any great links or ideas; the more the better so we can share them with an amazing world of students, teachers and anyone really.
2 members, 19 items
2053 members, 1888 items
Sharing resources and ideas for use with interactive whiteboards. Also, partner with THE 2010 INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD CHALLENGE Round 1 in June Round 2 in September: http://iwbchallenge.wikispaces.com - for teachers AND STUDENTS.
8 members, 42 items
Collection of links related to the mentor programme and positive psychology.
615 members, 6795 items
A meeting point for southern hemisphere educators to share ideas and materials and to develop networks within our own hemisphere