Secondary school language teacher (Japanese)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Untitled Document on Apr 23, 15
- http://www.efl-resource.com/wp-content/uploads/FunctionalLanguage-Agreeing%2CDisagreeing%2CInterrupting%2CGivingOpinions%2Cetc.pdf on Apr 23, 15
- Staging class debates | efl-resource.com on Apr 23, 15
- Classroom Management Tips For New Teachers Classroom Management Tips on Apr 22, 15
- Kanji Games - Home on Apr 21, 15
- Japanese | Asia Education Foundation on Apr 21, 15
- Flipped Learning in the World-Language Classroom - Global Learning - Education Week on Apr 20, 15
- Tone - Examples and Definition of Tone on Apr 18, 15
- How to Use a Memory Palace to Boost Your Vocabulary - Fluent in 3 months - Language Hacking and Travel Tips on Apr 17, 15
- Resources for Teachers, Scholars and Students > Francophone Research & Resource Center > USC Dana and David Dornsife College of Letters, Arts and Sciences on Apr 17, 15
807 members, 7490 items
This group has been established around the Ed Tech Crew podcast to share site, information, links, ideas and thoughts. Please feel free to join and to add any great links or ideas; the more the better so we can share them with an amazing world of students, teachers and anyone really.
2 members, 19 items
1984 members, 1725 items
Sharing resources and ideas for use with interactive whiteboards. Also, partner with THE 2010 INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD CHALLENGE Round 1 in June Round 2 in September: http://iwbchallenge.wikispaces.com - for teachers AND STUDENTS.
8 members, 42 items
Collection of links related to the mentor programme and positive psychology.
559 members, 6480 items
A meeting point for southern hemisphere educators to share ideas and materials and to develop networks within our own hemisphere