Secondary school language teacher (Japanese)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Q Curriculum Design Pack | Institute of Play about 6 hours ago
- Learning parents' language helps keep culture alive | SBS News about 6 hours ago
- http://sa-staging.com/programs/teachers_notes/WDYTYR%20Teachers%20Notes.pdf about 6 hours ago
- http://www.folklife.si.edu/resources/pdf/InterviewingGuide.pdf about 6 hours ago
- Atlas of languages in danger | United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization about 6 hours ago
- Gestures to Avoid in Cross-Cultural Business: In Other Words, 'Keep Your Fingers to Yourself!' | Gayle Cotton on Oct 02, 15
- 25 Cultural Faux Pas You Don't Want To Commit While Traveling on Oct 02, 15
- 15 Untranslatable Words You Wish Existed in English - Lingholic on Oct 01, 15
- Japanese Years 7–10 (Year 7 Entry) Sequence by rows - The Australian Curriculum v7.5 on Sep 23, 15
- While old Indigenous languages disappear, new ones evolve on Sep 23, 15
873 members, 8095 items
This group has been established around the Ed Tech Crew podcast to share site, information, links, ideas and thoughts. Please feel free to join and to add any great links or ideas; the more the better so we can share them with an amazing world of students, teachers and anyone really.
2 members, 19 items
2029 members, 1780 items
Sharing resources and ideas for use with interactive whiteboards. Also, partner with THE 2010 INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD CHALLENGE Round 1 in June Round 2 in September: http://iwbchallenge.wikispaces.com - for teachers AND STUDENTS.
8 members, 42 items
Collection of links related to the mentor programme and positive psychology.
605 members, 6719 items
A meeting point for southern hemisphere educators to share ideas and materials and to develop networks within our own hemisphere