Secondary school language teacher (Japanese)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Nagasaki bombing anniversary: Japanese citizens urge government to acknowledge World War II crimes - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) about 1 hour ago
- “Who Killed Him?” An Interactive TL Murder Mystery | Language Sensei on Aug 10, 15
- Sister School Partnerships on Aug 09, 15
- The Language Toolbox on Aug 09, 15
- "Second Languages and Australian Schooling" by Joseph Lo Bianco on Aug 09, 15
- Plurilingual pre-service teachers | Language on the Move on Aug 09, 15
- My Good Vibes Snapshot: Xavier Eales | teenconfidential on Aug 09, 15
- http://research.acer.edu.au/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1007&context=aer on Jul 28, 15
- Japanese | Asia Education Foundation on Jul 26, 15
- Resurrecting Indigenous language - Eureka Street on Jul 26, 15
861 members, 7862 items
This group has been established around the Ed Tech Crew podcast to share site, information, links, ideas and thoughts. Please feel free to join and to add any great links or ideas; the more the better so we can share them with an amazing world of students, teachers and anyone really.
2 members, 19 items
2022 members, 1761 items
Sharing resources and ideas for use with interactive whiteboards. Also, partner with THE 2010 INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD CHALLENGE Round 1 in June Round 2 in September: http://iwbchallenge.wikispaces.com - for teachers AND STUDENTS.
8 members, 42 items
Collection of links related to the mentor programme and positive psychology.
596 members, 6633 items
A meeting point for southern hemisphere educators to share ideas and materials and to develop networks within our own hemisphere