Secondary school language teacher (Japanese)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- tanuki | Cristy Burne on 2014-04-16
- About yokai demons | Cristy Burne on 2014-04-16
- Shingo Usami | Language on the Move on 2014-04-16
- Chem Eng, Kyoto Univ- School education system in Japan on 2014-04-02
- Language study: Johnson: What is a foreign language worth? | The Economist on 2014-04-01
- Operation Sovereign Borders - The first 6 months - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) on 2014-04-01
- » The Giant Storymaker – Ideas for a Hundred Million Stories TEFL Matters on 2014-03-30
- Moment of Trust – How to Give Feedback That Builds Trust, Not Destroys It | on 2014-03-30
- Free Technology for Teachers: By Request - Seven Tools for Building and Sharing Online Quizzes on 2014-03-30
- Language learning: what motivates us? | Education | theguardian.com on 2014-03-30
693 members, 5784 items
This group has been established around the Ed Tech Crew podcast to share site, information, links, ideas and thoughts. Please feel free to join and to add any great links or ideas; the more the better so we can share them with an amazing world of students, teachers and anyone really.
2 members, 19 items
1960 members, 1676 items
Sharing resources and ideas for use with interactive whiteboards. Also, partner with THE 2010 INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD CHALLENGE Round 1 in June Round 2 in September: http://iwbchallenge.wikispaces.com - for teachers AND STUDENTS.
8 members, 40 items
Collection of links related to the mentor programme and positive psychology.
493 members, 6339 items
A meeting point for southern hemisphere educators to share ideas and materials and to develop networks within our own hemisphere