Secondary school language teacher (Japanese)
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages | American Council on The Teaching of Foreign Languages on Nov 24, 15
- Genius | Annotate the World on Nov 24, 15
- Free Online Photo Editor | Fotor - Photo Editing & Collage Maker & Graphic Design on Nov 24, 15
- VideoNot.es: The easiest way to take notes synchronized with videos! on Nov 24, 15
- Musicuentos – Linguacafé: The idea that rocked my interpersonal world on Nov 23, 15
- After the Death of Her Father, a Woman Reconnects with a Language She Hasn't Spoken in Years on Nov 22, 15
- 5 Steps to Implementing Learning Stations in the Language Classroom - Madame's Musings on Nov 22, 15
- My Favorite Vocabulary Activities | Anthony Teacher.com on Nov 22, 15
- Word Walls for World Language | Creative Language Class on Nov 22, 15
- Conference Handouts | The Comprehensible Classroom on Nov 22, 15
889 members, 8404 items
This group has been established around the Ed Tech Crew podcast to share site, information, links, ideas and thoughts. Please feel free to join and to add any great links or ideas; the more the better so we can share them with an amazing world of students, teachers and anyone really.
2 members, 19 items
2039 members, 1807 items
Sharing resources and ideas for use with interactive whiteboards. Also, partner with THE 2010 INTERACTIVE WHITEBOARD CHALLENGE Round 1 in June Round 2 in September: http://iwbchallenge.wikispaces.com - for teachers AND STUDENTS.
8 members, 42 items
Collection of links related to the mentor programme and positive psychology.
610 members, 6753 items
A meeting point for southern hemisphere educators to share ideas and materials and to develop networks within our own hemisphere