I'm a peripatetic wanderer through the awesome edifice of human knowledge, intent on self-development, reflection, and the synthesis of disparate ideas. I have always been, and will remain, a student. My interests are truly marvelous but this text box is too small to contain them.
I use Diigo because I like the community, tagging, and highlighting features.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
Paul Scheer on his Filthy Preppy Teens series. on May 28, 16
Machine Learning Mastery on May 28, 16
Discover Machine Learning in the Python ecosystem. Includes 16 step-by-step lessons and 3 end-to-end projects.
- AGENT SWARM | Pluralism and Individuation in a World of Becoming on May 28, 16
- Epistemology (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy) on May 28, 16
- The Elephant in the Seminar Room: Should the PhD Be Saved? - Los Angeles Review of Books on May 28, 16
- The all-conquering Wikipedia – The TLS on May 28, 16
- Programming for Data Science the Polyglot approach: Python + R + SQL - Data Science Central on May 28, 16
- Peter Thiel, Comic Book Hero – Stratechery by Ben Thompson on May 28, 16
- Peter Thiel’s dangerous campaign against Gawker | Fusion on May 28, 16
- What does Facebook think about board member Peter Thiel secretly funding lawsuits against a publisher? No comment (for now). - Recode on May 28, 16
519 members, 938 items
Welcome! This is a group for anyone interested in art & its related resources. Members are able to share, review, and comment on bookmarks. To keep track on the latest news and bookmarks, you can subscribe to the feed (http://groups.diigo.com/group/aigeneral/rss) or the email alert (Homepage/Alert settings). Please note that this group is NOT for promoting blogs, websites or product for personal interests.
201 members, 518 items
Share links to astronomy and astrophysics resources, stories, and other ephemera.
2137 members, 6296 items
Collaboration is an exciting domain given the Internet's ability to transcend boundaries, uniting individuals and networks in common goals. Let's celebrate and document this phenomena as it evolves before our eyes. Now that's collaboration!
17 members, 31 items
This space is make for discution about of the collective intellegence and others topic around the e-learning, pedagogia innovation,and web 2.0.
21 members, 32 items
This is for Economics students.