I'm a peripatetic wanderer through the awesome edifice of human knowledge, intent on self-development, reflection, and the synthesis of disparate ideas. I have always been, and will remain, a student. My interests are truly marvelous but this text box is too small to contain them.
I use Diigo because I like the community, tagging, and highlighting features.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Imaginary Foundation Store about 1 hour ago
- The Profound Emptiness of ‘Resilience’ - The New York Times about 1 hour ago
- How People Learn to Become Resilient - The New Yorker about 1 hour ago
- Visions of the Future - Jet Propulsion Laboratory about 3 hours ago
- Text and Data Mining Are Growing and Publishers Need to Support Their Use – An AAP-PSP Panel Report | The Scholarly Kitchen about 23 hours ago
- Bunnygate at Mount St. Mary’s proves that tenure protects nothing. on Feb 11, 16
- How small is the world, really? — Medium on Feb 11, 16
- The Partisan Sort: How Liberals Became Democrats and Conservatives Became Republicans, Levendusky on Feb 11, 16
- Quantifying Uncertainty on Feb 10, 16
- How to Read a Book a Week on Feb 10, 16
508 members, 927 items
Welcome! This is a group for anyone interested in art & its related resources. Members are able to share, review, and comment on bookmarks. To keep track on the latest news and bookmarks, you can subscribe to the feed (http://groups.diigo.com/group/aigeneral/rss) or the email alert (Homepage/Alert settings). Please note that this group is NOT for promoting blogs, websites or product for personal interests.
190 members, 508 items
Share links to astronomy and astrophysics resources, stories, and other ephemera.
2039 members, 5530 items
Collaboration is an exciting domain given the Internet's ability to transcend boundaries, uniting individuals and networks in common goals. Let's celebrate and document this phenomena as it evolves before our eyes. Now that's collaboration!
17 members, 31 items
This space is make for discution about of the collective intellegence and others topic around the e-learning, pedagogia innovation,and web 2.0.
21 members, 31 items
This is for Economics students.