I'm a peripatetic wanderer through the awesome edifice of human knowledge, intent on self-development, reflection, and the synthesis of disparate ideas. I have always been, and will remain, a student. My interests are truly marvelous but this text box is too small to contain them.
I use Diigo because I like the community, tagging, and highlighting features.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Why the Big Banks Can’t Imagine Their Own Demises - The New Yorker about 23 hours ago
- Bodybuilding.com - Huge Online Supplement Store & Fitness Community! on Apr 30, 16
- Why So Many Smart People Aren’t Happy - The Atlantic on Apr 30, 16
- You're More Likely to Die in a Human Extinction Event Than a Car Crash - The Atlantic on Apr 30, 16
- The Bulletin of Atomic Scientists and the Difficulty of Talking About Doomsday - The Atlantic on Apr 30, 16
- Elastic · Revealing Insights from Data (Formerly Elasticsearch) on Apr 29, 16
- Simple Cloud Computing, Built for Developers | DigitalOcean on Apr 29, 16
- Pandora Archive - Preserving and Accessing Networked DOcumentary Resources of Australia on Apr 29, 16
- Waybacklapse 2.0: A Python Wayback Machine Time-Lapse Creator (Now with Python3 and Docker!) - Kyle W. Purdon on Apr 29, 16
- What makes people trust and rely on news on Apr 29, 16
515 members, 936 items
Welcome! This is a group for anyone interested in art & its related resources. Members are able to share, review, and comment on bookmarks. To keep track on the latest news and bookmarks, you can subscribe to the feed (http://groups.diigo.com/group/aigeneral/rss) or the email alert (Homepage/Alert settings). Please note that this group is NOT for promoting blogs, websites or product for personal interests.
198 members, 516 items
Share links to astronomy and astrophysics resources, stories, and other ephemera.
2117 members, 6236 items
Collaboration is an exciting domain given the Internet's ability to transcend boundaries, uniting individuals and networks in common goals. Let's celebrate and document this phenomena as it evolves before our eyes. Now that's collaboration!
17 members, 31 items
This space is make for discution about of the collective intellegence and others topic around the e-learning, pedagogia innovation,and web 2.0.
21 members, 32 items
This is for Economics students.