I'm a peripatetic wanderer through the awesome edifice of human knowledge, intent on self-development, reflection, and the synthesis of disparate ideas. I have always been, and will remain, a student. My interests are truly marvelous but this text box is too small to contain them.
I use Diigo because I like the community, tagging, and highlighting features.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- UNC Press - The Virgin Vote 10 minutes ago
- How could a research university systematically improve undergraduate instruction? — Crooked Timber about 20 hours ago
- The science behind Hillary Clinton's problems with trust on Jul 28, 16
- Call off the bee-pocalypse: U.S. honeybee colonies hit a 20-year high - The Washington Post on Jul 28, 16
- The Apotheosis of Donald J. Trump - The New York Times on Jul 22, 16
- Why parts of the Rust Belt need to die off, professor says - The Atlantic on Jul 20, 16
- Periscope Data on Jul 20, 16
- Type Anything on Jul 20, 16
- Stephen Greenblatt's The Swerve racked up prizes — and completely misled you about the Middle Ages - Vox on Jul 20, 16
- Scheduled sending and email reminders | Boomerang for Gmail on Jul 16, 16
523 members, 940 items
Welcome! This is a group for anyone interested in art & its related resources. Members are able to share, review, and comment on bookmarks. To keep track on the latest news and bookmarks, you can subscribe to the feed (http://groups.diigo.com/group/aigeneral/rss) or the email alert (Homepage/Alert settings). Please note that this group is NOT for promoting blogs, websites or product for personal interests.
202 members, 522 items
Share links to astronomy and astrophysics resources, stories, and other ephemera.
2194 members, 6541 items
Collaboration is an exciting domain given the Internet's ability to transcend boundaries, uniting individuals and networks in common goals. Let's celebrate and document this phenomena as it evolves before our eyes. Now that's collaboration!
18 members, 32 items
This space is make for discution about of the collective intellegence and others topic around the e-learning, pedagogia innovation,and web 2.0.
21 members, 32 items
This is for Economics students.