I am a Professor Emeritus of Instructional Technology and Design at USM.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- 10 Excellent New Educational Web Tools for Teachers on Mar 22, 15
- Flipped Classroom Pilot Results in 14.5 Percent Fewer DFW Grades — Emerging Education Technologies on Mar 19, 15
- How Long Should My E-learning Course Be? on Mar 17, 15
- Personalized Learning: A Guide for Engaging Students with Technology | K-12 Blueprint on Mar 13, 15
- Helping Learners Get The Most Out Of Online Discussions - eLearning Industry on Mar 02, 15
- WizIQ Recordor: Create, Share Powerful Video Lectures for Flipped Classroom on Feb 03, 15
- Kleinspiration: The Best E-Book Yet: 40Must-know Web 2.0 Edutools on Jan 28, 15
- Disruptive Technology: mLearning In 2015 - eLearning Industry on Jan 24, 15
- 7 Free Audio Editors for E-Learning Courses on Jan 20, 15
- 16 OER Sites Every Educator Should Know -- Campus Technology on Jan 17, 15
276 members, 234 items
This group will explore the use of cell phones in the classroom.
1150 members, 2794 items
This group is for cool tools on the web as well as useful resources in education and technology. Go ahead...share.
2555 members, 2662 items
This is a place to share cool new educational tools with others!
395 members, 712 items
This is a group for people who teach using SL (MG and TG)
7 members, 77 items
This is a Diigo group for GI 205 and GI 305