I am a Professor Emeritus of Instructional Technology and Design at USM.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Udacity to Stop Issuing Free Certificates of Completion | Inside Higher Ed about 10 hours ago
- Technology Isn’t The Only Answer to Digital Disruption on 2014-04-21
- Americans' Trust in Online Higher Ed Rising on 2014-04-21
- The Rising Power of MOOCs: Now, Everyone Can Learn at Harvard on 2014-04-19
- Video Publishing by Robin Good | ZEEF on 2014-04-17
- Matt Mills: Image recognition that triggers augmented reality | Talk Video | TED.com on 2014-04-17
- Buy Google Glass today if you want, but don't be surprised when Google contact lenses pop up | VentureBeat | Gadgets | by Barry Levine on 2014-04-17
- Augmented Reality – The Coolest Instructional Technology You’ve Never Heard of? on 2014-04-15
- The Ultimate eLearning Course Design Checklist on 2014-04-11
- Hold the Phones! 5 Things to Consider Before You Go Mobile on 2014-04-11
256 members, 228 items
This group will explore the use of cell phones in the classroom.
1120 members, 2775 items
This group is for cool tools on the web as well as useful resources in education and technology. Go ahead...share.
2190 members, 2540 items
This is a place to share cool new educational tools with others!
369 members, 636 items
This is a group for people who teach using SL (MG and TG)
7 members, 77 items
This is a Diigo group for GI 205 and GI 305