Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Tutorial World | MinecraftEdu World Library on Jul 25, 16
- Control Alt Achieve: Exploring Tangrams with Google Drawings on Jul 25, 16
- Supporting Student Agency through Student Led Conferences | Getting Smart on Jul 24, 16
- Schools That Integrate Technology: Silicon Valley | Larry Cuban on School Reform and Classroom Practice on Jul 22, 16
- Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org: MS Classroom Video Walkthroughs #msftedu @microsoft_edu on Jul 22, 16
- The Surprising Truth About Learning in Schools | Will Richardson | TEDxWestVancouverED - YouTube on Jul 20, 16
- Can 'Minecraft' Really Change the Way Teachers Teach? | Motherboard on Jul 18, 16
- What Pokémon GO has to do with armed robbery and a dead body - CNN.com on Jul 17, 16
- How to Make Homemade Sausage | SimplyRecipes.com on Jul 16, 16
- Sausage Recipes - How to Make Sausage on Jul 16, 16
5304 members, 18150 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
53001 members, 26588 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
1290 members, 5390 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.