Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Bored With Programming Books? Try 3 Fun Ways To Level Up Your Coding Skills on 2014-03-09
- Big news from Getty Images — @joycevalenza NeverEndingSearch on 2014-03-09
- Is your school’s “digital citizenship” practice a pass or fail? | The Principal of Change on 2014-03-09
- A Message from Your Kids' Teachers - YouTube on 2014-03-09
- eduCanon on 2014-03-09
- EDpuzzle on 2014-03-09
- Touring the PARCC Website - Crazy Teaching on 2014-03-09
- Provide Your Directions in a Google Doc | Teacher Tech on 2014-03-09
- Cool Tools for 21st Century Learners: Flexible Learning Tools at ICE 14 on 2014-03-09
- Test Your Best: Creating Quality Assessment Questions | The Edcite Blog on 2014-03-09
3675 members, 5268 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
43505 members, 22692 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
1015 members, 4655 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.