Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- The Tech Lady : Word Cloud Generators for Google Chromebooks about 5 hours ago
- 5 Tools That Help You Focus & Get Real Work Done about 21 hours ago
- Chrome Extension – Gradebook Split | Teacher Tech about 23 hours ago
- Google Apps update alerts: Admin quarantine for inbound and outbound email on Feb 28, 15
- Google Classroom – Create Your Own Theme Image | Teacher Tech on Feb 28, 15
- Google Classroom: Students Need Side by Side Windows | Teacher Tech on Feb 28, 15
- BetterLesson: Share What Works | Free K-12 Lesson Plans, materials and resources on Feb 27, 15
- MoveNote: A Very Noteworthy #EdTech App | Getting Smart on Feb 22, 15
- Free Technology for Teachers: Speech to Text in Google Documents on Feb 22, 15
- Timeline JS - Beautifully crafted timelines that are easy, and intuitive to use. on Feb 22, 15
4318 members, 9086 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
47834 members, 24797 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
1157 members, 5164 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.