Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Homework is wrecking our kids: The research is clear, let’s ban elementary homework - Salon.com on Aug 23, 16
- Free Technology for Teachers: How to Impose Time Limits on Google Forms on Aug 23, 16
- A New Program and a New Approach to Homework | on Aug 23, 16
- Ohio's State Tests : Resources on Aug 21, 16
- 5 No-Installation Apps to Copy-Paste or Transfer Files Quickly on Aug 20, 16
- Free Technology for Teachers: 5 Google Apps Updates You Might Have Missed This Week on Aug 20, 16
- Rewordify.com | Understand what you read on Aug 20, 16
- Google Apps update alerts: Add images to questions and answers in Google Forms on Aug 18, 16
- Office 365 Training Center | TeacherCast University on Aug 18, 16
- Report: More American Fifth-Graders Taking Gap Year To Unwind Before Middle School on Aug 18, 16
5328 members, 18408 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
53192 members, 26646 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
1294 members, 5401 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.