Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- New Features: Ruler and color .STL export | Tinkercad Blog on 2014-04-09
- Hitler Reacts to OTES and Common Core Standards in Ohio - YouTube on 2014-04-09
- Movie Themes - Star Wars, Science Fiction, Weddings, Prom, Beach & More on 2014-04-09
- ButtonMakers Blog | Crafty Ideas for Button Making Machines on 2014-04-09
- A Bunch Of Student Motivation Resources | Larry Ferlazzo’s Websites of the Day… on 2014-04-07
- Organizing a Robotics Classroom at Robotics Academy Blog on 2014-04-02
- Untitled on 2014-04-02
- Free Technology for Teachers: Learn Computer Science and Coding With This edX Course on 2014-03-30
- 15 Best Digital Math Products Aligned to Common... on 2014-03-29
- Screen Sharing in a Google Hangout on Air Video Conference | Teacher Tech on 2014-03-29
3735 members, 5405 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
43842 members, 22998 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
1029 members, 4706 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.