Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Scratch Tutorial- 2 player pong - YouTube on Mar 29, 15
- Adding to the Pong Game | ICE Distance Learning Site on Mar 29, 15
- Googlizing EdTech: Preparing Chrome Devices for State Testing on Mar 27, 15
- Google Classroom - @GUHSDtech on Mar 26, 15
- Adobe Premiere Clip on the App Store on iTunes on Mar 23, 15
- Program Computers, Not Kids @coolcatteacher on Mar 23, 15
- 10 Great Arduino Projects for Beginners on Mar 21, 15
- Teaching the Core on Mar 21, 15
- Innovative Online Learning Tools to Use in 2015 | Articles | Noodle on Mar 21, 15
- Zaption - Interact & Learn with Video Lessons on Mar 21, 15
4355 members, 9271 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
48284 members, 24999 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
1191 members, 5215 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.