Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- autocrat to send email - YouTube on May 23, 16
- The Techy Coach Blog: Gettin' Crafty with Class Announcements on May 23, 16
- Let teachers focus on teaching — Joanne Jacobs on May 23, 16
- The Beginner's Guide to Design Thinking in the Classroom – A.J. JULIANI on May 17, 16
- Module Prototype v4 on May 17, 16
- Teachers may raise scores, but not happiness — Joanne Jacobs on May 16, 16
- What quality do the most successful people share? True grit | PBS NewsHour on May 16, 16
- Choosing The Best Smoker: A 15000 Words Buying Guide on May 16, 16
- Clever non-lethal mousetrap made from soda bottle / Boing Boing on May 16, 16
- Control Alt Achieve: 10 Terrific Tools for Teachers on May 09, 16
5173 members, 17116 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
52357 members, 26461 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
1277 members, 5380 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.