Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Zulama - Home about 7 hours ago
- SAMR in the Classroom - Technology Assistance Group about 21 hours ago
- So You Want to Be a Google Certified Trainer? (Part 2) | Shake Up Learning about 22 hours ago
- Presenting: BreakoutEDU - YouTube on May 02, 16
- Companion Safety App - Android Apps on Google Play on May 02, 16
- STEAM Art Lessons | Smore on May 01, 16
- Making Data Work for Students | Getting Smart on May 01, 16
- Time to Act: Making Data Work for Students - Data Quality Campaign on May 01, 16
- Breakout EDU Games Search on May 01, 16
- Make or Break (a breakout game to introduce breakout to educators) by Carrie Hillman on May 01, 16
5147 members, 16834 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
52159 members, 26409 items
“Diigo In Education” - Phase I just released. More to come.. Share your classroom usecase, ideas, reviews, features, and wishlists for making Diigo a great resource and platform in teaching and learning. Let's explore the full potential of Diigo as an educational tool.
1275 members, 5371 items
Resources and Annotations from UW-Stout's E-Learning and Online Teaching Graduate Certificate Program. <br /><br />Contributors are mainly from the E-Learning for Educators Course & the E-Learning Practicum Course.