I am a Catholic wife to my husband of 33 years, and a homeschooling mom to my 6 kids. My children are ages 7 to 23 and I am interested in all phases of homeschooling! I also work part time as a medical transcriptionist. I am an accomplished flutist and I also enjoy working out and sewing when I h...
I use Diigo because I use Diigo because it allows me to add content easily to my blogspot blog and inport and export to my del.icio.us account. I also love the highlighting feature.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- New study challenges decades-old guidelines on how many pregnant women should get C-sections - The Washington Post about 2 hours ago
- 10 Advent Songs to Cure the Christmas Craziness | Aleteia.org about 12 hours ago
- My Domestic Church: Simple Woman about 15 hours ago
- My Domestic Church: Feast of St. Andrew on Nov 30, 15
- 10 Classic Movies for Catholics on Nov 30, 15
- NCRegister | Prepare for Judgment — and Joy on Nov 30, 15
- Novena to the Immaculate Conception - Day 1: Mercy, the Overflow of Charity on Nov 30, 15
- Tip Hero - One Pan Balsamic Chicken | Facebook on Nov 30, 15
- Scientists Say That Women With Bigger Butts Give Birth To Smarter Kids : MEDICINE & HEALTH : Science Times on Nov 30, 15
- Sleepers, Wake! An Advent Music Guide and Playlist on Nov 29, 15
1 members, 2 items
Sharing ideas on how to celebrate this beautiful, ancient Catholic Feast of Candlemas
28 members, 12868 items
Welcome! This is a group for those who are Catholic and those who have an interest in learning more about our Holy Catholic Faith. This group is faithful to Holy Mother Church and the teachings of the Magisterium.
4818 members, 13827 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
555 members, 852 items
Technology resources for Elementary Education.
15 members, 16 items
I love Harry Potter's world. And invite you to join this group with me.