I am a Catholic wife to my husband of 33 years, and a homeschooling mom to my 6 kids. My children are ages 7 to 23 and I am interested in all phases of homeschooling! I also work part time as a medical transcriptionist. I am an accomplished flutist and I also enjoy working out and sewing when I h...
I use Diigo because I use Diigo because it allows me to add content easily to my blogspot blog and inport and export to my del.icio.us account. I also love the highlighting feature.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- The story behind that Doritos Super Bowl ad - CNA Blog about 3 hours ago
- AP Exams - For Homeschooled Students on Feb 07, 16
- Littleton Now | Facebook on Feb 06, 16
- ST. PAUL MIKI AND COMPANIONS :: Catholic News Agency (CNA) on Feb 06, 16
- My Domestic Church: Preparing for Lent on Feb 05, 16
- My Domestic Church: Wordless Wednesday on Feb 03, 16
- Why my support for abortion was based on love…and lies | Opinion | LifeSite on Feb 03, 16
- My Domestic Church: St. Blaise on Feb 03, 16
- SOLD: Michaels buys Pat Catans - Cleveland 19 News|Cleveland, OH|News, Weather, Sports on Feb 03, 16
- Groundhog Day: 24 facts you never knew about Bill Murray's greatest film | Metro News on Feb 03, 16
1 members, 2 items
Sharing ideas on how to celebrate this beautiful, ancient Catholic Feast of Candlemas
26 members, 12869 items
Welcome! This is a group for those who are Catholic and those who have an interest in learning more about our Holy Catholic Faith. This group is faithful to Holy Mother Church and the teachings of the Magisterium.
4949 members, 14924 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
572 members, 892 items
Technology resources for Elementary Education.
15 members, 16 items
I love Harry Potter's world. And invite you to join this group with me.