I am a Catholic wife to my husband of 33 years, and a homeschooling mom to my 6 kids. My children are ages 7 to 23 and I am interested in all phases of homeschooling! I also work part time as a medical transcriptionist. I am an accomplished flutist and I also enjoy working out and sewing when I h...
I use Diigo because I use Diigo because it allows me to add content easily to my blogspot blog and inport and export to my del.icio.us account. I also love the highlighting feature.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- My Domestic Church: 7-quick Takes on Jul 31, 15
- My Domestic Church: Something about Caitlyn? on Jul 30, 15
- BREAKING: Court blocks pro-life group from releasing some new fetal part footage | News | LifeSite on Jul 30, 15
- Is the Catholic Response to 'Obergefell' to Obey the State, or to Disobey It? |Blogs | NCRegister.com on Jul 30, 15
- I Never Thought You Could Make Such A Beautiful Quilt In Under One Hour! - 24 Blocks on Jul 30, 15
- My Domestic Church: Feast of St. Martha on Jul 29, 15
- My Domestic Church: Homeschool Book List for 2015/2016 on Jul 28, 15
- My Domestic Church: Simple Woman on Jul 27, 15
- My Domestic Church: Center piece for the feast of St. James on Jul 25, 15
- My Domestic Church: Feast of James the Greater! on Jul 25, 15
1 members, 2 items
Sharing ideas on how to celebrate this beautiful, ancient Catholic Feast of Candlemas
28 members, 12868 items
Welcome! This is a group for those who are Catholic and those who have an interest in learning more about our Holy Catholic Faith. This group is faithful to Holy Mother Church and the teachings of the Magisterium.
4613 members, 10499 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
517 members, 815 items
Technology resources for Elementary Education.
15 members, 16 items
I love Harry Potter's world. And invite you to join this group with me.