I am a Catholic wife to my husband of 33 years, and a homeschooling mom to my 6 kids. My children are ages 7 to 23 and I am interested in all phases of homeschooling! I also work part time as a medical transcriptionist. I am an accomplished flutist and I also enjoy working out and sewing when I h...
I use Diigo because I use Diigo because it allows me to add content easily to my blogspot blog and inport and export to my del.icio.us account. I also love the highlighting feature.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- 30 Questions to Ask Your Kid Instead of "How Was Your Day?" about 8 hours ago
- What Josh Duggar Forgot - HIRL Episode 66 about 10 hours ago
- The decline of play in preschoolers — and the rise in sensory issues - The Washington Post on Sep 03, 15
- My Domestic Church: Simple Woman on Sep 01, 15
- McDougall Newsletter: August 2010 - Colon Cancer on Aug 31, 15
- 23 Best Movies On Netflix You Haven’t Yet Seen (Updated) on Aug 31, 15
- No Benefit for Fetal ECG Monitoring During Childbirth | Medpage Today on Aug 31, 15
- 9 Things Every Parent with an Anxious Child Should Try | Renee Jain on Aug 31, 15
- Pro-Life, Married, and Contracepting: Is There a Problem? on Aug 31, 15
- Paleo Chocolate Chicken Mole by Rubies and Radishes on Aug 30, 15
1 members, 2 items
Sharing ideas on how to celebrate this beautiful, ancient Catholic Feast of Candlemas
28 members, 12868 items
Welcome! This is a group for those who are Catholic and those who have an interest in learning more about our Holy Catholic Faith. This group is faithful to Holy Mother Church and the teachings of the Magisterium.
4671 members, 10931 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
525 members, 827 items
Technology resources for Elementary Education.
15 members, 16 items
I love Harry Potter's world. And invite you to join this group with me.