I am a Catholic wife to my husband of 33 years, and a homeschooling mom to my 6 kids. My children are ages 7 to 23 and I am interested in all phases of homeschooling! I also work part time as a medical transcriptionist. I am an accomplished flutist and I also enjoy working out and sewing when I h...
I use Diigo because I use Diigo because it allows me to add content easily to my blogspot blog and inport and export to my del.icio.us account. I also love the highlighting feature.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- My Domestic Church: Simple Woman about 18 hours ago
- The Official ‘Doctor Who’ Cookbook Is Coming about 22 hours ago
- Samy Irssak - Linha do Tempo | Facebook on Aug 29, 16
- My Domestic Church: 7-Quick takes on Aug 27, 16
- CreativeLive - Professional headshots are in demand! Learn... | Facebook on Aug 27, 16
- My Domestic Church: Feast of St. Monica on Aug 26, 16
- Missing link - IFTTT on Aug 26, 16
- The death of St. Monica and the filial love of St. Augustine | The New Theological Movement on Aug 25, 16
- FOX 5 Atlanta - Timeline | Facebook on Aug 25, 16
- Son Ignored His Mother For Years. When She Passed Away, He Looked In Her Coffin And Saw This... | facebook on Aug 24, 16
1 members, 2 items
Sharing ideas on how to celebrate this beautiful, ancient Catholic Feast of Candlemas
26 members, 12869 items
Welcome! This is a group for those who are Catholic and those who have an interest in learning more about our Holy Catholic Faith. This group is faithful to Holy Mother Church and the teachings of the Magisterium.
5341 members, 18467 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
677 members, 954 items
Technology resources for Elementary Education.
15 members, 16 items
I love Harry Potter's world. And invite you to join this group with me.