I am a Catholic wife to my husband of 33 years, and a homeschooling mom to my 6 kids. My children are ages 7 to 23 and I am interested in all phases of homeschooling! I also work part time as a medical transcriptionist. I am an accomplished flutist and I also enjoy working out and sewing when I h...
I use Diigo because I use Diigo because it allows me to add content easily to my blogspot blog and inport and export to my del.icio.us account. I also love the highlighting feature.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Fashion Lookboock - Timeline | Facebook about 4 hours ago
- Randy Rainbow - Timeline | Facebook on Sep 28, 16
- Well,That's Going Viral - Timeline | Facebook on Sep 28, 16
- 5 Tools to Use When Photoshop Isn't in Your Budget | BlogHer on Sep 27, 16
- Netflix - Timeline | Facebook on Sep 27, 16
- My Domestic Church: Feast of St. Vincent DePaul on Sep 27, 16
- SportsTime Ohio - Timeline | Facebook on Sep 27, 16
- Missing link - IFTTT on Sep 27, 16
- Christian Quotes on Twitter: "#OldFavorite https://t.co/kGOHfVSa39" on Sep 25, 16
- Hashem Al-Ghaili - 動態時報 | Facebook on Sep 25, 16
1 members, 2 items
Sharing ideas on how to celebrate this beautiful, ancient Catholic Feast of Candlemas
26 members, 12869 items
Welcome! This is a group for those who are Catholic and those who have an interest in learning more about our Holy Catholic Faith. This group is faithful to Holy Mother Church and the teachings of the Magisterium.
5390 members, 18862 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
686 members, 958 items
Technology resources for Elementary Education.
15 members, 16 items
I love Harry Potter's world. And invite you to join this group with me.