I am a Catholic wife to my husband of 33 years, and a homeschooling mom to my 6 kids. My children are ages 7 to 23 and I am interested in all phases of homeschooling! I also work part time as a medical transcriptionist. I am an accomplished flutist and I also enjoy working out and sewing when I h...
I use Diigo because I use Diigo because it allows me to add content easily to my blogspot blog and inport and export to my del.icio.us account. I also love the highlighting feature.
Recent Bookmarks and Annotations
- Random List of Literature - How many have you read? about 2 hours ago
- The simple prayer practice that will change your life about 21 hours ago
- By Mode.com - Chalany High Heels | Facebook on Oct 07, 15
- My Domestic Church: Our Lady of the Rosary on Oct 07, 15
- Synod Day 2: Pope Affirms Doctrine on Marriage ‘Not Called Into Question’ | Daily News | NCRegister.com on Oct 07, 15
- education.ohio.gov on Oct 07, 15
- My Domestic Church: Simple Woman on Oct 06, 15
- Redirecting... on Oct 05, 15
- AskDrBrown | Facebook on Oct 03, 15
- My Domestic Church: Feast of the Guardian Angels on Oct 02, 15
1 members, 2 items
Sharing ideas on how to celebrate this beautiful, ancient Catholic Feast of Candlemas
28 members, 12868 items
Welcome! This is a group for those who are Catholic and those who have an interest in learning more about our Holy Catholic Faith. This group is faithful to Holy Mother Church and the teachings of the Magisterium.
4730 members, 13052 items
Share your review, tips, tricks, and ideas for using Diigo here, and discuss our features, ideas for new features, anything Diigo related. Note that bookmarks posted to this group have no relation to 'Hot Bookmarks from the Diigo Community'.
548 members, 835 items
Technology resources for Elementary Education.
15 members, 16 items
I love Harry Potter's world. And invite you to join this group with me.